Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Extremely Poor experience with BMW

autonoobautonoob Member Posts: 1
I am having a horrible experience with BMW. Where the service center has repeatedly asked me to bring in car for repairs with regard to the sensors and Dynamic Stability Control. After spending sufficient amount of $$. BMW was still unable to fix that. Talking to BMW customer relations does not seem to help. To make things worst I was in an accident thanks to erratic behavior of their sensors turning on and off and changing steering behavior. Has anyone else running into issues with BMW 5 series or any other of their cars. The car has only 65K on it and I have already spend a lot on repairs. I am now stuck without car for over 3-months (mostly it has been in garage) and BMW is not taking any responsibility other than check boxing that they have taken a look and it was not their fault. How can they be so blatantly lie when service records show that car has been brought in multiple times for same issue :(. Thoughts? Ideas?

Comments

• Options
    roadburnerroadburner Member Posts: 17,362

Sounds like you need to find a hungry PL attorney, he might be able to convert your tale of woe into a small nuisance suit...

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2020 C43; 2021 Sahara 4xe 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i; 2018 330i xDrive

• Options
    mlevinemlevine Member Posts: 581

@autonoob said:
    I am having a horrible experience with BMW. Where the service center has repeatedly asked me to bring in car for repairs with regard to the sensors and Dynamic Stability Control. After spending sufficient amount of $$. BMW was still unable to fix that. Talking to BMW customer relations does not seem to help. To make things worst I was in an accident thanks to erratic behavior of their sensors turning on and off and changing steering behavior. Has anyone else running into issues with BMW 5 series or any other of their cars. The car has only 65K on it and I have already spend a lot on repairs. I am now stuck without car for over 3-months (mostly it has been in garage) and BMW is not taking any responsibility other than check boxing that they have taken a look and it was not their fault. How can they be so blatantly lie when service records show that car has been brought in multiple times for same issue :(. Thoughts? Ideas?

• Options
    mlevinemlevine Member Posts: 581

I would go to another BMW service center in your area. Look at what others have rated their performance. Hope this helps.