Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

1252253254255256258»

Comments

• rcjpthrcjpth Member Posts: 3

OTD is the price that's all you pay to get out the door NOT add/plus anything and that's why it is called Out the Door!
    like mine I paid OTD 44K 2014 Acure MDX FWD base and in the contract I only look for final number 44K, if any number is added up on top , deal is no good,,,that's called OTD!

good luck to you all,,,some sales man told me that better buy consumer vehicle rather than luxury brand so it has more room to bargain LOL

@taichicali said:
    null
    Sorry, i confused my terms. My OTD price (everything except sales tax) was 41400

• MichaelRoo2011MichaelRoo2011 Member Posts: 2

Looking for 2014 Acura AWD Technology and Entertainment Package. Was quoted $48,455 as a sale price. Has anyone done better in NY/NJ area?

• salukutinaveensalukutinaveen Member Posts: 8

Gaithersburg Rosenthal acura

@iamsaif said:

$46000 excluding TTL ? Dealer is Gaithersburg Rosenthal acura

@lexusbuyer4 said:
    Wow, that's a great deal. Can you share the dealer name? I am in eastern PA, but would not mind the drive to save some money. The best quote I got was 46000 for a AWD with tech package

• bluesky77bluesky77 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2013

Just purchased MDX 2014 AWD + TECH for $45,500 (includes destination) + TTL extra in NJ. What do you guys think of the deal?

• MichaelRoo2011MichaelRoo2011 Member Posts: 2
    Bluesky77 what dealer in NJ?
  • stormtruperstormtruper Member Posts: 1
    Just bought FWD TECH with a few accessories in Northern VA.

TOTAL OTD PRICE: 47,330

***Breakdown***

MDX: 43,000

Remote start, adv boards, foglights, visor, pro pack V, 4 oil changes: 1990

Taxes + Fees: 2,340

What do you all think?
  • pjulpjul Member Posts: 4

I purchased a 2014 MDX AWD with tech package at a MD dealership. Total out of the door price $46,500 (includes VA sales tax of 4%). Think it is a great deal.

@mvm9 said:
    Any body in DC metro area in the market for AWD Base? Can you please let me know the quotes received so far..

I received a quote for out of the door price of $43,200 for AWD base (including VA sales tax of 4%) in the area.

Correction, the best quote received for Base AWD was $42,349 out of the door (includes VA sales tax of 4%).

• derek2014derek2014 Member Posts: 20

That's a great price, Congrats!. Does the 45,000 number include destination charge, doc prep fee etc? Thanks.

@iamsaif said:
    Today I got MDX AWD Tech Package for $45,000 + tax+ title in Detroit area. Was working on this for 2 month finally got what I was looking for.

Great price, congrats! Do you mind sharing the name of the dealership? Thank you.

@bluesky77 said:
    Just purchased MDX 2014 AWD + TECH for $45,500 (includes destination) + TTL extra in NJ. What do you guys think of the deal?

I am in NY and plan on purchasing a MDX AWD + Tech by Dec 31. My email is [email protected]. If you checked out dealerrater.com, you can find there are about 10 dealers that have good ratings. Will let you know the quote I got from some of them after hearing back. What's the quotes you guys got before TTL?

@rohith123 said:
    So far we are two(NY,NJ) who are looking to form a group for negotiating MDX AWD+Tech. Let us know if anybody interested.

Could you please share the dealer name where you get the 45078 quote for awd with tech, Shravanc? Thank you.
    Salukutinaveen,

Could you please share the name of the dealer and salesperson? And details of price if possible? Many thanks.

Could you please share the name of the dealer and details of invoice, ttl etc.? Thank you. You can also email me at tu.bo at hotmail.

@iamsaif said:
    Today I got MDX AWD Tech Package for $45,000 + tax+ title in Detroit area. Was working on this for 2 month finally got what I was looking for.

• memonmemon Member Posts: 3

Dealer name?

@iamsaif said:

• sharathksharathk Member Posts: 1

Which dealers in NJ are you in touch with?

@rohith123 said:
    So far we are two(NY,NJ) who are looking to form a group for negotiating MDX AWD+Tech. Let us know if anybody interested.

@derek2014 said:
    Could you please share the name of the dealer and details of invoice, ttl etc.? Thank you. You can also email me at tu.bo at hotmail.

It was at Rosenthal Acura. Great people to work with.

• skrish08820skrish08820 Member Posts: 15

@rohith123, I am interested in the same configuration. I would like to get one by 1st

• pro1k2000pro1k2000 Member Posts: 2

Looking to buy 2014 MDX AWD Tech Package in SF Bay area. Anyone can recommend a good dealer with good price? Could you post the dealer name and first name of the dealer contact?

Thanks,

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454

Please help launch our new Facebook tab and be one of the first to share your car shopping experience.

• ukmukm Member Posts: 1

@rcjpth can you please share southern California dealer name, thanks !

• amencatamencat Member Posts: 1

Just got my MDX FWD base yesterday, white/parchment is a popular color and hard to locate and negotiate for in SoCal. Final OTD price is $44000 even. Got it in Anaheim, CA.

• njacuramdx2014njacuramdx2014 Member Posts: 4

I got a quote for 2014 AWD Tech & Entertainment for 47550 (includes destination) + TTL in NJ is it a good deal?
    Also for financing what is the best APR at this time ?

@stormtruper said:
    Just bought FWD TECH with a few accessories in Northern VA.

TOTAL OTD PRICE: 47,330

Breakdown

MDX: 43,000

Remote start, adv boards, foglights, visor, pro pack V, 4 oil changes: 1990

Taxes + Fees: 2,340

What do you all think?

Hi ..Did you get any discounts on the accessories ? or the same price as listed online ?

@derek2014 said:
    Salukutinaveen,

Could you please share the name of the dealer and salesperson? And details of price if possible? Many thanks.

Acura at Gaithersburg. Dont remember the agent name.. manager came down and said the best he could do is 46500 OTD and we took it.

• edwardinlaedwardinla Member Posts: 2

That is good price, congratulations! Could you please share with us the name of the dealer and the sales person? or even the details of price if possible? Thank you so much.

@rcjpth said:
    just bought 2014 Acura MDX FWD base (southern California) Out-the-door 44K...not sure if this is the best price but I thought I got a good deal.

• suv3rowsuv3row Member Posts: 3

@njacuramdx2014 said:
    I got a quote for 2014 AWD Tech & Entertainment for 47550 (includes destination) + TTL in NJ is it a good deal?
    Also for financing what is the best APR at this time ?

Which dealership gave you the deal ?

• njacuramdx2014njacuramdx2014 Member Posts: 4

DCH Montclair

• blueaxisblueaxis Member Posts: 1

Just purchased a new 2014 Acura MDX AWD with Tech Package in Milford, CT $47,000 + tax out the door. Feel I probably overpaid $1000, but at the same time they gave me $500 more than anyone else for my trade in.... I was in an out in an hour.... I also value my time and my sanity...

• acura2014njacura2014nj Member Posts: 1

I am looking for 2014 MDX AWD TEchpackage in NEW Jersey

• leo_zleo_z Member Posts: 18

I am looking for the 2014 MDX AWD Tech package in Phoenix/Peoria/Scottsdale (Arizona) area. Willing to drive to neighboring states as well. Anybody have experience in recently buying the MDX in Arizona ? Thanks for your help

• suv3rowsuv3row Member Posts: 3

I am nj and looking for 2014 acura mdx. if we have more people we can collective bargain

• brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244

Suv3 row

My friend is deciding on Mdx or lexus rx, he is going to test drive the RX as soon as the weather breaks. then will decide. Have you looked at the Rx model yet.

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

With sub zero temps here in the Northeast dealers will be willing to sell cheaper at months end..

This has been a bad month here in the nyc, metro / Nj area for all car dealers

edited January 2014

Anyone interested in buying Acura MDX AWD with Tech Package, please contact Acura of Denville and talk to their Internet Sales Manager. I bought one for 45387 + 7% Tax + 190 (Transfer 595 for new #) + .004% NJ Supplemental charge + $7.70 online fee + $7.50 tire charges + 299 document fee. You can give my name Subramanian as a reference. Very professional and will treat you well. Good luck

I mean Acura MDX AWD with Tech Package

• tyguy2k14tyguy2k14 Member Posts: 2

Anyone in the Northwest who has purchased (or will be purchasing) a '14 MDX SH-AWD w/Tech and Entertainment?

Dealer (so called negotiated) prices are ridiculously high compared to other parts of the country.

I'm getting the following:

2014 MDX SH-AWD w/Tech and Entertainment
    Front/Rear Sport Bumpers
    Splash guards
    Cargo Liner
    Mats etc.

$51,750 before tax.

I'm seeing prices more around $49K in other spots. Can anyone recommend a dealer in WA or OR?

Thanks!

• hipoporayhipoporay Member Posts: 20

I had a very good experience with Acura of The Desert. Paid invoice ($46,125) for 2014 MDX AWD Tech and got great trade in value. One of the best purchasing experiences I have ever had!

• cogniocognio Member Posts: 1

We bought a 2014 MDX AWD w/ Tech plus advance running board from Pohanka Acura in VA during the Christmas. The OTD price is $48750. Break down is like this:
    45112.61 (car+running board) 499 (process fee) 2736.7 (6% MD sales tax)
    10 (oline filling fee), 315 (tag), 76.69 (dealer's biz license fee)
    I would like to thank all earlier posts and happy MDX buying.

• foolsidfoolsid Member Posts: 15

In Milwaukee area the best quote I received is 46,525 for AWD+Tech package (includes destination fee and dealer fee)+ TTLR+ Any additional accessories
    Chicago dealers are willing to do up to 46,300 + TTLR+ Any additional accessories. I am really hoping if they could not knock off another 500$/

Foolsid,

Make your sales pitch to buy the last 2 days, last day of the month, This will be your best chance to get better pricing along with getting several dealerships involved..

good luck

• foolsidfoolsid Member Posts: 15

Thanks brian. Finally I was able to purchase MDX with 49218 OTD.
    Here is the break down 45,550 + 550(remote starter)+300 (cargo mats and other + Protection package 1)+ 166 document fee + TTLR.

Not sure how good is this deal. I might have paid extra but i am fairly happy with the price.

• tyguy2k14tyguy2k14 Member Posts: 2

brian125/foolsid - great pricing!

Do you think its an inventory issue? I can't find a dealer on the west coast willing to go that low.

• straversestraverse Member Posts: 6

In Massachusetts just paid $48,649 + TTL for a 2014 Acura MDX AWD Tech w/ Ent, probably not the best price I could have gotten but I felt like it was a fair price and it was quick, less than 24 hours of shopping and I hate shopping.

• czrczr Member Posts: 7

Just purchased in FL a Certified pre-owned 2012 MDX Tech Package with 38k miles, Roof Rails, cross bars, advance running boards, body side molding, front windows tinted and cargo mat for $32k. Clean carfax and no dents or scratches. Was cross-shopping a 2014 Mazda CX-9 but that car would not fit in the garage but love the Mazda brand as well. Been shopping for a couple months and needed a car with a light interior so this fit perfectly.