Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Stories from the Sales Frontlines

Comments

• Options
    houdini1houdini1 Member Posts: 8,327

Very busy, fun day. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone here !! ;)

2013 LX 570 2016 LS 460

• Options
    mako1amako1a Member Posts: 1,855

Driver, did you ever figure out how to post a picture yet?

2013 Mustang GT, 2001 GMC Yukon Denali

• Options

I always liked the Mopar Pistol Grip Shifter

• Options

These were always a guess. Could be a 318...could be a 426 Hemi.

• Options

These were made for SCCA events but with that hi rev 302 could go fast too.

• Options

Freds double wishbone suspension gave great feel of the road.

• Options
    roadburnerroadburner Member Posts: 17,362

@mako1a said:
    These were made for SCCA events but with that hi rev 302 could go fast too.

The 1969-1970 Boss 302 was a screamer once you wound it up, but in the original musclecar era cubic inches ruled and the ability to stop and turn was not a priority. Car Life magazine tested a 1968 427 Cougar GT that understeered to such an extent that the FRONT tires smoked. The Boss 302, Z/28, and-surprisingly-the Olds 442 were the best cars to drive when the road threw some curves at you.

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2020 C43; 2021 Sahara 4xe 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i; 2018 330i xDrive

• Options
    ab348ab348 Member Posts: 19,095

@roadburner said:
    The 1969-1970 Boss 302 was a screamer once you wound it up, but in the original musclecar era cubic inches ruled and the ability to stop and turn was not a priority. Car Life magazine tested a 1968 427 Cougar GT that understeered to such an extent that the FRONT tires smoked.

I remember that test! I also remember the magazines general dissatisfaction with the Ford muscle cars of that era with that big heavy iron lump of a 390 in the engine bay and later the 428. It really challenged those cars ability to handle the curves.

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6

• Options
    abacomikeabacomike Member Posts: 12,258
    CAR BUYING SERVICES

One of the neighbors asked me if I was familiar with the membership buying services from Costco. I am not since the only experience I had with them was many years ago when I was looking at buying my 2008 Mercedes E350. If memory serves me right, the price I got from the participating dealer was thousands more than I actually paid. He is looking to buy a Cadillac ATS which he showed me in one of their emails yesterday.

Does anyone know anything about this or have any experience with them? What can I tell him that would be helpful?

I always felt that if you deal directly with the dealers, you make out better. Any thoughts?

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    driver100driver100 Member Posts: 31,976
    edited December 2013

@mako1a said:
    Driver, did you ever figure out how to post a picture yet?

> Mako.....NO....I need help, in easy step form please.

2017 MB E400 , 2015 MB GLK350, 2014 MB C250

• Options

@abacomike said:
    CAR BUYING SERVICES

I always felt that if you deal directly with the dealers, you make out better. Any thoughts?

Mike, There are some people here who can give you more and better info, but for now, the short answer is I have heard some good stories from people who have bought thru COSTCO. For some reason their buying power translates into a nice savings...probably not in your case because you get some extras most regular consumers just can't get..

• Options
    graphicguygraphicguy Member Posts: 13,665

@abacomike said:
    CAR BUYING SERVICES

One of the neighbors asked me if I was familiar with the membership buying services from Costco. I am not since the only experience I had with them was many years ago when I was looking at buying my 2008 Mercedes E350. If memory serves me right, the price I got from the participating dealer was thousands more than I actually paid. He is looking to buy a Cadillac ATS which he showed me in one of their emails yesterday.

Does anyone know anything about this or have any experience with them? What can I tell him that would be helpful?

Mike...I've heard nothing but good about the Costco buying service. That said, probably the best advice I could offer is to have your friend fill out the Costco form and see what they come back with.

2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    @driver
    @graphicguy

Thanks, guys. I'll pass that information to him tomorrow morning. My thoughts were that Costco must get something back from the dealer or manufacturer which would reduce the possible savings - but maybe they have a relationship with the manufacturers that does not affect the selling price for the dealer.

Thanks again, guys!

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    edited December 2013

@driver100 said:

driver, your pic has to be already on the net in http.
    when you find the pic, right click and go to "view image info"
    look for the hi-lited part beginning with http. right click and choose copy.
    Just above this (where you write) box find the square box with a picture in it with a drop down arrow. Click the arrow then after you remove the http:/ already there, put in your data with a right click and paste. Click OK and Do a preview or just post.

• Options

@mako1a said:

Mako, you are a genius....do you also write up wills and things for people?

I tried it 3 times as you can see but it may have been from a secure site. It works the same as it used to, except you have to take out the hppt that is already there.

I showed the instrument panel of our 2013 Audi A4. I drove it 300 miles round trip yesterday so we could visit my wife's mother....who is 101!

The Audi is by far the most fun to drive car I have ever driven. I don't understand why there aren't more of them on the road....it has the perfect balance of firm steering and yet it takes the bumps nice and solid. The lane change warning system is a little extra protection. I also like the high seating and clear vision in all directions. The instrument panel is very low and gives a sweeping view forward. The instrumentation is laid out clean and easy to read. The car is even better as a manual, whatever gear you are in is shown in red on the instrument panel...say you are in 4th but could be in 5th or 6th....that is shown as +5 or +6 in green. The gears shift smoothly and it has a fair bit of oomph with the turbo engine.

It is way more fun to drive than my 535, but it isn't quite as comfortable for the long drives. I could live with it very easily though. I have driven a lot of rental cars, owned a variety of cars, and have driven other makes...nothing comes close to the A4 for driving enjoyment in my humble opinion.

Thanks again Mako........you can put up a picture for me, but if you teach me how to do it I can do it forever myself! It's a gift!

• Options

Mike....I think I read there's a flat fee that dealers pay to Costco either per month or annualy. I don't know if it would affect any such "deal" and individual could make, since the fee is probably spread across a lot of units. But, it would enter into the equation when a store is figuring its monthly overhead and putting a single number based on that. They have to recoup that all those hard costs. Not sure how it works, but I would imagine there's a number each dealer has to make on each unit based on those hard costs.

@abacomike said:
    driver
    graphicguy

Thanks, guys. I'll pass that information to him tomorrow morning. My thoughts were that Costco must get something back from the dealer or manufacturer which would reduce the possible savings - but maybe they have a relationship with the manufacturers that does not affect the selling price for the dealer.

Thanks again, guys!

• Options
    edited December 2013

I tried to post a picture, but I'm just not technologically inclined to handle complex things like this. What can I say - I'm technologically handicapped

2021 Genesis G90

• Options

That looks nearly identical to my (former) Audi, except mine had a flat bottom steering wheel.

I agree with driver's assessment. The interior is a nice place to be in an Audi.

@driver100 said:
    ")")

• Options
    oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Member Posts: 22,671

Re: car buying services

I recently went to True Car to price a 2014 Mustang. Ford site said $39k+. True Car said they could get it for about $35k which I thought was pretty good until I got TMV price (had to use my desktop to access) which was about the same.

I'd love to see what Costco could do. There are no stores anywhere near me but I would pay the membership fee if I could save enough.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• Options

@abacomike said:
    I tried to post a picture. What can I say - I'm technologically handicapped

Compared to me you're a regular Steven Hawking

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• Options

@abacomike said:
    I tried to post a picture, but I'm just not technologically inclined to handle complex things like this. What can I say - I'm technologically handicapped

MMako's instructions were excellent....try doing this. It is possible you were trying to get a picture from a secure site.
    1. Open another browser and go to this edmunds site for a 2013 MB E350,
    http://www.edmunds.com/mercedes-benz/e-class/2013/
    2. Check the pictures to the right...they change but get one you like.

1. Right click on it and you will get a few options. Left Click on the one that says VIEW IMAGE INFO.

A new screen will pop up. Just under the window there is a title to the left called LOCATION.

1. Copy that line from the left to right and include http//

2. Now come back to your Edmunds page. Click on the symbol that looks like a square above, it is the 9th symbol over from the B (for bold).

6 Left click on the square symbol.....a drop down window will appear. Just put the cursor to the right of the http// and back space to delete the http// that is already there...you have copied that. Now paste the LOCATION line you copied into that space.

1. Make sure your cursor is where you want the picture to appear. Press OK and the picture should be there.

My technological abilities are very limited. I use my cell phone about once a month, and it is a clamshell model. I can't use it for texting and I rarely use it for taking a photo. Try a few times and let me know if you have a problem.

**(picture didn't turn out where I wanted it too, but, it is there)

• Options

@graphicguy said:
    That looks nearly identical to my (former) Audi, except mine had a flat bottom steering wheel.

I agree with driver's assessment. The interior is a nice place to be in an Audi.

I love those flat bottom steering wheels, and the interior on the S model. The problem is they come with performance tires which are probably useless in snow. I'd have to get the regular A model, but, then probably less chance of things going wrong.

• Options

I'm now officially depressed .

Was just leaving my driveway in my $900 van and I saw a car carrier in my neighbor's driveway unloading TWO new BMW 650 convertibles. One was light grey the other dark grey.

He just sold his company for over $50 million so I guess he can afford it.

• Options
    @oldfarmer...I'm now officially depressed .

Oldfarmer, don't get depressed - get even!

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    cdnpinheadcdnpinhead Member Posts: 5,506

@oldfarmer50 said:
    He just sold his company for over $50 million so I guess he can afford it.

You obviously live in a neighborhood far superior to mine, not that that's much of a bar.

Given your past posts, are your neighbors pleased to have you around? Do you park the school bus in your yard or drive to it? Around here, especially in rural areas, the driver simply takes the bus to his/her residence so that it'll be readily available the next morning.

'08 Acura TSX, '17 Subaru Forester
  • Options
    jmonroejmonroe Member Posts: 8,989

@abacomike said:
    oldfarmer...I'm now officially depressed .

Yeah, like go take an early morning drive in the beast. Just make sure to fill-er-up when returning it. Most owners hate finding an empty tank first thing in the morning. :D

jmonroe

'15 Genesis V8 with Ultimate Package and '18 Legacy Limited 6 cyl

• Options
    @jmonroe ... Most owners hate finding an empty tank first thing in the morning.

Oldfarmer just has to pull the neighbor's car into his bus depot, fill it with diesel, then get it back in time for his neighbor to hit the ignition - and BOOM!

BTW, hope you and the. Mrs. Had a great Christmas, jmonroe!

2021 Genesis G90

• Options

@abacomike said:

Remember, I said I was driving a $900 van and my neighbor has $50 million? The only way I could get even would be to start raising pigs.

• Options

@cdnpinhead said:
    Given your past posts, are your neighbors pleased to have you around? Do you park the school bus in your yard or drive to it? Around here, especially in rural areas, the driver simply takes the bus to his/her residence so that it'll be readily available the next morning.

Well, I was there first so there's not much he can do. If he doesn't like me he can buy me out any time. Looking to sell so I can move in next to driver100.

In the old days before they had cameras and GPS on the buses I would occasionally take mine home if I was doing a field trip near my house. No more though.

• Options

@oldfarmer50 said:

If he doesn't like me he can buy me out any time. Looking to sell so I can move in next to driver100.

Live in a 2 or 3 bedroom villa home...2 bdrm, 2 bthrm, vaulted ceiling, 1 1/2 car garage - for the golf cart, clubhouse, swimming pool kept at 86F, next to golf course, for under $150K.

Many snowbirds from the US who find Florida is a great place to live all year round. Don't know if there is room for all your vehicles though.

• Options
    @oldfarmer....start raising pigs...

So.....start raising pigs - you could always tell him I'll get even with you easily - as soon as pigs fly!!! Then throw a pig over to his driveway and tell him - "...NOW WE'RE EVEN!

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,434

@Mike

It is amazing that dealers still "play traditional games." My best friend's brother in law was looking for a Ford Raptor. The Raptor is one of few vehicles in today's market that has a very low supply (10 day maybe) and extremely high demand. MSRP is a "deal" on the Raptor. So he does an inventory search online. Finds 1 @ a dealer about 45 minutes away from his house. Calls to see if their online inventory is correct & try do indeed have a Raptor. "Yes sir, we have it."

"Ok, great. I'll be there in 45 minutes, I live in..."

He drives to the dealer. They don't have the truck. Ends up buying the truck at a dealer in Central CT.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

• Options

He drives to the dealer. They don't have the truck. Ends up buying the truck at a dealer in Central CT.

How did the dealer justify lying to him? Did they figure once he was there he would just roll over and buy something else? I don't understand the mind set of a business that would roll the dice on creating a life long enemy who would bad mouth them for years.

• Options
    snakeweaselsnakeweasel Member Posts: 19,328
    >How did the dealer justify lying to him?

How do we know the dealer lied to him? Yes they didn't have one there when he got there but they are in the business of selling cars. It is in demand so it's not like they couldn't have sold it on those 45 minutes.

2011 Hyundai Sonata, 2014 BMW 428i convertible, 2015 Honda CTX700D

• Options

Got to get them in the door, first. That's paramount. Anything said on the phone doesn't matter. I've learned that first hand. I don't care what the deal was that was agreed to on the phone, in an email, etc. Unless you're in the store, there is no "understanding".

Not saying it's the way it should be, just the way it is.

@snakeweasel said:
    How do we know the dealer lied to him? Yes they didn't have one there when he got there but they are in the business of selling cars. It is in demand so it's not like they couldn't have sold it on those 45 minutes.

• Options

Shopping this a.m. at Lexus and Acura. I should start narrowing down the choices by tomorrow.

• Options

@graphicguy said:
    Got to get them in the door, first. That's paramount. Anything said on the phone doesn't matter.

Tell me, if you are a Ford dealership and you have one Raptor in inventory and someone asks about it and says "I'll be there in 45 minutes.". As you hang up the phone someone comes in and throws a wad of money at you and says "I want that Raptor." What do you do? Do you sell to the guy that's there with cash in hand with a 100% chance of getting a sale or do you wait for the guy who may or may not show up where your chance of a sale is less than 100%?

The answer is simple, unless the guy on the phone made a deposit you sell to the guy that's right there.

I am not saying the dealership didn't lied to him, but I am not saying that they did. Just that the dealership is there to sell cars and it is possible that they had the Raptor there when he called and it was sold prior to him getting there. Believe it or not it does happen.

• Options

@graphicguy said:
    Shopping this a.m. at Lexus and Acura. I should start narrowing down the choices by tomorrow.

Happy Hunting!

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

Tell me the last time anyone walked into a dealership and walked out with a car in 45 minutes.. :o

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

@snakeweasel said:
    I am not saying the dealership didn't lied to him, but I am not saying that they did. Just that the dealership is there to sell cars and it is possible that they had the Raptor there when he called and it was sold prior to him getting there. Believe it or not it does happen.

Snakeweasel, as you know, I was in the business for about 8 years, selling cars then managing a dealership. I would sit in sales meetings when I was selling cars and you would hear the sales managers and general manager say, "...if someone asks if you have a certain car, you ALWAYS respond YES, of course we do!" As stated previously, the job of the salesman is to get the customer in the dealership, no matter what. It appears that has not changed from what I have read in the last several posts.

If a customer would call me and ask if I had an available SC430 coupe/convertible (when they were in very high demand and low production/allocation), if I had one, I would tell him the color and ask for his name and phone number in case someone else was interested in it before he got to the dealership. That is what I always did. If I didn't have one, I would be honest and tell him I had none, but that I had one or two at the port or on a boat on its way to the port - if that was the truth.

It is rare that in 40 minutes, you would sell the car you told a customer you had in inventory - I said very rare, not impossible - but if we did sell it before he got there, I would take the customer to the back where we detailed deliveries and show him I did have one in stock so the trust is not jeopardized.

Even when I was a sales manager, I emphasized to the sales staff that you must be honest with your customers - if you don't have something in stock, tell him you have none - but that we are getting in new inventory every day, which is the truth. That way, you can get the customer in the showroom, find a car at the port or depot, or on the ocean, and take a deposit to hold it - which was refundable.

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    edited December 2013

@oldfarmer50 said:

I don't understand the mind set of a business that would roll the dice on creating a life long enemy who would bad mouth them for years.

I agree wholeheartedly with you, oldfarmer. Why lose a customer over a lie when you can make him a lifelong customer by merely telling him the truth? These are the two schools of thought:

*Lie to the customer to get him in the door and try to sell him something you have in inventory.

*Tell the customer the truth - and make him a customer by doing everything in your power to satisfy his/her needs or try to locate a vehicle at another dealer, etc.

I believe in lilfelong customers. My dealership in Delray Beach has sold me 9 cars in the past several years - not because he lies to me, but because he has instilled trust in me and I in him. Would I buy a Mercedes Benz anywhere else? Absolutely not - I don't even price cars any more - I find out invoice, subtract my fleet discounts and determine Manheim wholesale value for my trade and ad a few thousand to that number since my cars are always low mileage and in showroom condition - which he already is aware of.

Should my dealership ever cause me to question his integrity or honesty, which is doubtful so long as the same management team in is charge, I probably would look at other dealerships. But I have known these guys for 6 years, and one of them when I was a sales manager - we used to bump into each other at auctions and business and training meetings.

Finally, in the end, IT ALWAYS PAYS TO BE HONEST WITH ALL CUSTOMERS, NEW OR OLD!!!

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    Sandman6472Sandman6472 Member Posts: 6,971

Bought our '08 Accent across the street at Coconut Creek Hyundai so gave them a shot at my business on that Sunday of Black Friday weekend. Never intended to buy that day...never. liked the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport SE a lot but the manager refused to put the pin stripe on and give it to me for my price because I wouldn't take delivery that day! Now that was pretty stupid because I said I would put $5k on my Amex card and even signed the buy order...I just couldn't understand his reasoning here...put the damn pin stripe on the next day when I came in with my check for the remainder of the car. I was ready to but his Outlander right then but he blew it. My salesman walked me over to the Hyundai store and got my sales lady and the rest is history.
    I wanted the Tuscon Limited because of the power seat but they had the new SE version for 2014 which had this feature among a few others and that was that...a 1/2 hour later, they accepted my low ball offer. They started at a ridiculous number but I said "my car and this figure, out the door". She came back with another stupid offer and I repeated the same thing. Happened one more time and I said enough...you have my final offer right here and I am leaving in 5 minutes either way. 4 minutes later she came back and shook my hand...damn, maybe I should've started $500 lower! Whatever, I was shocked that they accepted my offer and they even trucked the silver one over within the hour for me to test drive. The alignment and everything else was fine so we went to fill up the tank and then I went home. Came back the next afternoon and they had detailed it and after I was done paying for it, she showed me the features and I left only to come back for the mats 3 days later. I am very pleased with my purchase and no regrets actually. Even now that I could've spent another $5k on something different, I got what I wanted and can save that extra cash.
    So, being upfront and honest with a customer works every time. Had the Mitsubishi general manager been a bit more open to moving another unit and not had insisted it be off the lot that day, I'd have one in my garage right now. But he wouldn't work with me as a customer and lost the sale while the Hyundai folks saw that I was serious and let me buy on my terms and they moved another unit. They also gave me $500 loyalty cash since we already owned a Hyundai product...they had a repeat customer and were willing to deal on my terms to move another unit that month. Now I am a happy customer and have told others how happy I am with my dealership and sales lady and if we do buy another Accent, we will buy from her, absolutely!

_The Sandman :)B) _

2023 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2) / 2023 Subaru Impreza Base (son)

• Options
    Sandman6472Sandman6472 Member Posts: 6,971

Happy Holidays folks...let's hope that 2014 is an even better year than 2013 was...and it was pretty good actually! Cheers!

_The Sandman :)B) _

2023 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2) / 2023 Subaru Impreza Base (son)

• Options

@kyfdx@Edmunds said:
    Tell me the last time anyone walked into a dealership and walked out with a car in 45 minutes.. :o

Well let's see, when I bought the Sebring it was around 60 minutes or so from walking in the door to our buts in the seats ready to drive away. From walking in the door to our agreeing to buy the car was maybe 20 - 25 minutes. This included a test drive to make sure the car was in good condition. Since they had in on their website as an internet special $3K less than the lowest prices I found researching it and the sicker on it the haggling on the price took less than a minute. (Truth be told we had decided to buy the car at the internet price if the test drive didn't uncover any problems before we entered the showroom). The trade in only took a few minutes of haggling (it was a Hyundai Elantra with nearly 200K miles with some body damage so I wasn't expecting much).

So from us walking into the showroom to waiting for the finance guy was under 30 minutes. The wait wasn't long and we went through the process smoothly.

So looking at it from us walking in and the car being available for purchase to it being no longer available was about 30 minutes.

In short it is possible that someone was there in the process of buying it when the call was made and was gone by the time the person got there. Or that after the call was made someone bought it and while the truck was still there it was already taken out of the inventory and not available.

• Options

@abacomike said:
    I would sit in sales meetings when I was selling cars and you would hear the sales managers and general manager say, "...if someone asks if you have a certain car, you ALWAYS respond YES, of course we do!"

So all dealerships work that way? No, as I have called dealerships and have been told that they didn't have the car I was looking for.

As for you showing the customer the car that they called about being prepped for deliver, if all dealerships did that it would be great and kudos to you for doing it.

But truth be told there is nothing really there in the OP's original story that would make me defiantly state that the customer was deliberately lied to. It may be the case, but if I were on a jury I wouldn't convict.

• Options
    isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342

For the life of me, I can't understand WHY any salesperson would tell a customer that they have a car in stock that they don't have. The last thing I would want is an angry customer in front of me!

• Options
    @isellhondas...the last thing I would want is an angry customer in front of me!

Exactly how I feel, isellhondas. But it would appear that this tactic is still used.

If I was looking for a new 2014 Corvette Stingray with the drop dead engine option - then called a dealer who told me he had one - and when I got there he only had a Stingray with the standard engine - I'd throw a few choice words at him and walk out.

I can just hear his excuse - "...oh, I didn't hear the part about the big engine option..." even though I reiterated to him over the phone that I only wanted the big engine!

2021 Genesis G90

• Options
    nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,434

@snakeweasel

The customer was blatantly lied to. You are right, it is possible that the Raptor was in stock and sold in the 45 minutes it took him to get to the dealership. He had absolutely no rights to the car as he didn't leave a deposit or sign a buyer's order. When he got to the dealership, they didn't say the car had been sold or the car was in transit...

They said they didn't have the car on the lot, but would be happy to order it for him.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

• Options
    @nyccarguy...

BTW, nyccarguy, Dad and I ate at the NYY Steak House again last night - there wasn't an empty table in the restaurant. I would estimate there were over 150 people there last night.

That's amazing - with the economy the way it's been, who would have guessed that an upscale steakhouse would be so crowded (about $100 a plate not counting drinks or wine).

But their steaks, shrimp cocktail and their desserts are outstanding. Dad especially likes the fact that they serve these baked salted pretzels (like Wetzel's Pretzels) for the bread and butter course. He was in heaven when they served him a 6" tall and 5" wide piece (more like 1/2 the cake) of chocolate layer cake smothered in thinly sliced chocolate shavings, chocolate syrup, fresh blackberries and blueberries, and a side of chocolate mousse. He took more than half home with him and can't wait to finish it after dinner.

Next time you are at Yankee Stadium, you've got to try them. They also just opened one in Manhattan. I think they are better than Ruth's Chris or Morton's.

2021 Genesis G90

This discussion has been closed.