Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Ford Fusion Prices Paid and Buying Experience

leonk08leonk08 Member Posts: 1
edited January 2014 in Ford

just bought a 2014 titanium AWD will all the options

paid $35,500 out the door(taxes, title..etc plus no trade-in)

this is my first time buying a car so don't know how i did, thanks

Comments

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited January 2014

@leonk08, a broader title should get more responses so I'm going to rename this discussion to "2014 Ford Fusion Prices Paid and Buying Experience"

Once we get the 2014 info updated, you'll be able to build and price it here and compare your number (before taxes) to True Market Value for your zip code. A rough addition says that Invoice comes in at $37,095 (with destination) but I'm not sure all my option picks add up right. And Invoice is kind of a squirrely number anyway since the manufacturers have added all sorts of bonus programs that lower the actual dealer cost of a vehicle.

Congrats on the new ride!

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146

A reporter would like to speak to a new car buyer under 40 years old who purchased their car because of the connectivity features. Did you buy a Ford because of Sync and MyFordTouch, a Chrysler because of UConnect, a Honda because of HondaLink, etc.? If so, and you'd like to share your story, please send your daytime contact info to pr@edmunds.com no later than 3 p.m. PT/6 p.m. ET on Tuesday, 1/7/14.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews