Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Nissan Rogue Lease Questions

steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
edited January 2014 in Nissan
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Nissan Rogue leasing questions.

Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2014 Rogue, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2014 Nissan Rogue page.

To see all forums discussions about the Nissan Rogue, including earlier model years, please visit our list of Nissan Rogue discussions.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

Comments

• g6leaserg6leaser Member Posts: 160

Car Man - can you tell me the current residual and money factor for 2014 Nissan Rogue SL for 39 months @ 15,000 miles?

Thank you!
    ER

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    edited December 2013

@g6leaser said:
    Car Man - can you tell me the current residual and money factor for 2014 Nissan Rogue SL for 39 months @ 15,000 miles?

Thank you!
    ER

2014 Nissan Rogue SL 2WD 36mo, 15K/yr lease

.00034 MF and 56% residual
    4WD residual is 1% higher.

I gave 36 month numbers, because the 39 month numbers are terrible, in comparison.

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks kyfdx. why are the 39 month lease numbers so terrible? Would you suggest only renting for 36 and not 39? .00034 is horrible in itself...but residual is good.

.00034 equates to less than 1% APR, so that's a great rate (three zeroes, not two). The 39 month term has a money factor that is about 4 times the 36 month rate, which makes the 36 month program much better on this model.

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

thanks for the info! so 36 months at 15,000 miles is def. the way to go.
    If we were to lease an 2014 Rogue SL AWD with SL Premium package, floor mats - MSRP close to 32k but true car negotiated price around 28k - what would an acceptable payment be with only first payment down? Just curious on your thoughts.

With an MSRP of $32K, and a CAP cost of $29K, .00034 MF and 57% residual.. The pre-tax payment would be around $315/mo. I used $29K as the CAP, to allow for acquisition fee and registration/title. The costs in your state may vary from that.

Of course, getting $4K off MSRP might be the hard part, but if you can get that, that's a good lease program.

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks kyfdx. I wish the 2014 Rogue had some rebates/incentives but it doesn't as it brand new. Plus the SLs with the Premium package have been hard to find in the color combo desired. Will try to get 4k of MSRP, think it's possible!

• jezmiajezmia Member Posts: 36

hi, I need help, I need to get a new car before the end of the year. I am looking to lease a Nissan Rogue 2014, 12k a year for 36 months or less, I am in FL. Can someone please share what is the OTD they just paid? for the entire lease including any down payment, tags, etc. I basically want to figure out how much I will be paying for the entire lease. calculating monthly payment + tax, money factor, residual, etc, seems too confusing, or rather it varies too much from dealership to town and such. I used to own a Nissan Rogue 2011 sl, premium package, moon roof, roof rack and spoiler. car got stolen, so I need to get a car soon. I am looking to lease now, but I am a bit confused about the new packages. I want alloy 18" wheels, leather seats (no need for heater seats), roof rack, a/c, don't care for the navigation system or moonroof. anyone can suggest which packages I should get, I want a few extras, but I am trying to keep the OTD as low as possible.
    thanks for your help.

truecar.com, edmunds.com, kbb.com all can provide you with a pretty accurate estimate of what your OTD price paid for the Rogue would be, you can customize the options, features, etc. It sounds like you would want to go with the SL because of the 18'' wheels.

kyfdx - can you kindly provide the January 2014 Money Factor and Residuals for the 2014 Rogue SL AWD - 36 months @ 15,000 miles. Are they the same as Dec 13 - .00034 and 57%?

Thanks!
    Er

Nissan has extended the December program until January 7th

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

thanks kyfdx!

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    edited January 2014

If you are a parent of young children (at least one under 12 years old) who owns a 2014 Nissan Rogue, a reporter would like for you to fill out a survey for use in a print publication. Please email PR@edmunds.comno later than Wednesday, January 8, 2014, for a copy of the survey.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

Kyfdx - can you let me know when you have the new January MF / Residual for 2014 Rogue SL AWD 36 months @15,000 miles? Thanks!

spoke to a dealer yesterday and he said the january residuals and MF were the same as Dec, kyfdx can you confirm???

@g6leaser said:
    Kyfdx - can you let me know when you have the new January MF / Residual for 2014 Rogue SL AWD 36 months 15,000 miles? Thanks!

.00034 MF and 57% residual

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mjones6425mjones6425 Member Posts: 5

Newbie here,
    Is there any reason I should be concerned about the actual sale price on the 239/month $2599 down 36 month NMAC lease for Rouge SV AWD when the terms include Net capitalized cost of $23,611 includes a $595 non-refundable acquisition fee. Dealer contribution may affect actual price set by dealer. Monthly payments total $8,604. At lease end, purchase for $15,486, plus purchase option?

Thanks

fee of up to $300.

@mjones6425 said:
    Newbie here,
    Is there any reason I should be concerned about the actual sale price on the 239/month $2599 down 36 month NMAC lease for Rouge SV AWD when the terms include Net capitalized cost of $23,611 includes a $595 non-refundable acquisition fee. Dealer contribution may affect actual price set by dealer. Monthly payments total $8,604. At lease end, purchase for $15,486, plus purchase option?

Thanks

Well.. when you get to the dealer, and they don't have that exact model, or you add accessories, or decide you don't want to put $2599 down, and the calculations start changing? That's when you want to know the MSRP and selling price of the vehicle, so you can make sure they aren't padding the price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks. Since we can research their inventory online now and I don't want any additional accessories. I am hoping I'm good to go without needing to negotiate a "dealer contribution".

Am I wrong that the net capitalized costs = (MSRP minus the dealer contribution) and that that is the actual sales price?

The net cap cost also takes into account any down payment, and any additions, like the acquisition fee. (hence, the term, NET).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited January 2014

Any chance you have the February money factor / residuals for 2014 Rogue SL AWD w/premium package 36 mos / 15,000 miles yet? Please post when you have them!

New numbers aren't scheduled to come out until Saturday... It will be awhile after that, before we get them...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• isles1isles1 Member Posts: 119

@kyfdx - Are you able to confirm that the residual for 12K miles is +2% with respect to the 15K residual? Thanks in advance.

• felizianofeliziano Member Posts: 5

Best deal is for me was definitely the 36 mths and 12,000 miles..got quoted an additional $15 a month to do the 15,000 miles. Thought this woulda been $7-8 extra.

Anyway here's my SL AWD sign and drive deal from Minnesota:
    MSRP $30405
    Selling price $26809
    Fees $585
    Money factor .00034
    Residual 58%
    MN Tax 6.5%

Leasing calculators worked this out to be around $305.
    My payment is $330 a month.

@isles1 said:
    kyfdx - Are you able to confirm that the residual for 12K miles is +2% with respect to the 15K residual? Thanks in advance.

With Nissan the bump is only +1%, I think.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• john420john420 Member Posts: 97

2014 Nissan Rogue SL 36 & 39 months 15K miles in NJ MF & Residual
    Thanks

edited February 2014

@kyfdx@Edmunds said:
    With Nissan the bump is only +1%, I think.

Yes...dealer told me the residual bump for 12K versus 15K is 1%. I was also told January lease programs were extended into February. Thanks.

advice needed - quoted 392/month - 1st month payment upfront only - for Rogue AWD SL w premium pkg with floor mats, splash guards, cargo cover - MSRP 32725 - sale price 30,795. Thoughts?

How many miles a year is the deal for? What state are you leasing the vehicle in?

36 months/15,000 miles - NJ.

That is a good deal. Can you let me know zip code for dealer?

John are you in the market for one?

edited February 2014

Comments please on this deal in the works, specifically the sales price:

2014 Rogue SV AWD base model with mats and splash guards. MSRP: $26,705. Sales price $24,000. 36-month lease, 12K Miles p/y; MF .00034; Residual 58%.

$0 down. $282.61 per month. NYS sales tax 8.625% in payment. First month's payment ($282.61), bank fee ($595) and DMV fees due at signing.

Thanks in advance.

Great sales price! Judging by the current Nissan lease offer on the Rogue SV - $239/month 36mos./12,000 miles per year - $2,599 initial payment.

g6leaser- anyway you can let me know the dealer that gave you that lease deal in NJ.

• I've been working with one and the best I am getting is low 400's. Based on current MF & residual I think they are not giving enough off. There are no incentives for this car. I actually had one dealer that wanted me to pay sticker. I laughed.
    • Your help is appreciated

Hello John, Bridgewater, NJ 08807. Took the deal today for $392/month with first month due at signing - 36 months, 15000 miles/month MSRP 32725 as this model has SL Premium, Floor Mats, Splash Guards, and Cargo Cover - in my opinion it's a good deal. Good luck!

What color did you decide on?

I just emailed them and got a email back with a bunch of lease options. Not as good as yours. They have all different price levels from $500, $1000, $1500 down.

where are you located john?

@john420 said:
    2014 Nissan Rogue SL 36 & 39 months 15K miles in NJ MF & Residual
    Thanks

.00034 MF and 57% for 36 months for the AWD model. Subtract 1% for FWD.

39 month leases are not good on the Rogue, this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

John - Super Black / Charcoal interior.

Just picked up our Rogue and have to say, very impressed so far!

• kevk1980kevk1980 Member Posts: 2

I went into my local dealer interested in the 2014 Rogue SV with the premium package and i am coming off a lease with NMAC right now. I was told i came back the lowest interest tier but that i was only approved by Nissan to do an "S" model and nothing higher. Has anyone ever heard of this as being true?

No, they are jerking you around it seems.

• kevk1980kevk1980 Member Posts: 2

thanks, thats what i figured since i was approved for the lowest interest. I think ill try another dealership and see what happens

• alcapalcap Member Posts: 82

Can anyone tell me the February residual and money factor for 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD for 36 months @ 15,000 miles?

@isles1 said:
    Comments please on this deal in the works, specifically the sales price:

2014 Rogue SV AWD base model with mats and splash guards. MSRP: $26,705. Sales price $24,000. 36-month lease, 12K Miles p/y; MF .00034; Residual 58%.

$0 down. $282.61 per month. NYS sales tax 8.625% in payment. First month's payment ($282.61), bank fee ($595) and DMV fees due at signing.

Thanks in advance.

Done deal. Picked up Sunday. Monthly payment came in about two dollars less than posted above. Otherwise same numbers as posted above. No trade in or incentives. Baron Nissan in Greenvale, NY. Highly recommended...straight shooters and very communicative.

@alcap said:
    Can anyone tell me the February residual and money factor for 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD for 36 months @ 15,000 miles?

Thanks,

Alex

.00034 MF and 57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• felizianofeliziano Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2014

@john420 said:
    g6leaser- anyway you can let me know the dealer that gave you that lease deal in NJ.

• I've been working with one and the best I am getting is low 400's. Based on current MF & residual I think they are not giving enough off. There are no incentives for this car. I actually had one dealer that wanted me to pay sticker. I laughed.
    • Your help is appreciated

John if you're still in the market I got a referral quote of $340 out of the NY/NJ area for an SL AWD with mats and guards. If you want that moonroof package I'm positive it's not going to put u anywhere near $390.
    I think I can't post the dealer info here but you can message me for more info

This discussion has been closed.