Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Need a lil help with my chevy colorado

david0david0 Member Posts: 2
edited February 2014 in Chevrolet

I just bought my chevy coloadro and I'm looking into pretty much everything I can on my new truck I have never seen the wheels/ rims that are on my truck and I have no idea on how to change of remove my tire I know it sounds simple but this is my first truck and I am still learning so please bare with me

Comments

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454

Just skimmed the Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Wheels and Tires discussion and didn't see anything helpful there.

Assuming those are factory rims, maybe there's something in the owners manual.

• gmguy18gmguy18 Member Posts: 7

Assuming that is the truck in the picture. The plastic nut covers come off, then the center piece. This exposes the lug nuts. with the truck on the ground loosen the lugnuts, then jack the truck up, and finish removing the lug nuts and then the wheel. The jack and tire iron are under the rear seats.

Hope this helps, gmguy18. God Bless

• gmguy18gmguy18 Member Posts: 7

If you haven't found the size already the nuts and covers are 19mm or 3/4 inch. both work.

Hope this helps, gmguy18. God Bless

• david0david0 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you I really appreciate it