Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Lexus RX 350 Deals and Prices Paid

Comments

• jaymkjaymk Member Posts: 86

@krishnar said:
    I am expecting the pricing on the options below for 44000 and 1.9% financing (also additional $1000 lexus incentive). Any input on whether anyone has been able to get similar or better pricing? If not, I will purchase this car in the next couple of days.

2014 RX350 FWD for the below options is before TTL:

Navigation, Comfort Package, Park Assist, 19" Alloy Wheels and Premium Package with Blind Spot Monitor

Seems like a very good deal at the middle of the month.
    By the way, what is the MSRP?
    Is that a lexus finance incentive?
    Thank You.

• hutt5hutt5 Member Posts: 1

I am looking to buy a slightly used 2013 RX 350 in the Chicago area. The one we recently drove has just under 10000 miles, AWD, comfort package and premium with blind spot monitoring and is in great condition. The dealer is currently sticking at $39,500 (prior to taxes, etc.) from the sticker price of $41,900, and after looking at the TMV and KBB, I feel like that may be a bit a high. Hoping someone could weigh in.

• johnnybogeyjohnnybogey Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2014

hello all

Hoping the knowledgeable folks here can help me out. Looking to purchase 2014 Lexus RX 350 AWD with the following options:

• Comfort Package
    • Navigation Package
    • Parking Assist
    • Premium Package with Blind Spot Monitor
    • Wood and Leather trimmed steering wheel and shift knob
    • Cargo mat, net and wheel locks

Was quoted $46,000 before TTL. From the research I've done thus far, it seems like a fair price but wanted to get some opinions.

MSRP is $50,030

Only available incentive at the moment is $1,000 cash back on 2.99% financing.

Thanks in advance.

• smilenowsmilenow Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2014

've been reading various threads on this site and learned a lot about lease deals and cannot thank you enough for your help. Would you be kind enough to assess the following offer/deal? Trade-in = * 2008 Lexus Rx 350 * Current mo. pmt = $625 * Payoff = $23000 * Kbb fair/good used car value as trade-in = about $17750 * net trade-in value = -$5250 New lease deal pending - * 2014 RX 350 with nav + premimum + blind spot * MSRP = $51500 * bottom line deal with trade-in: $650 mo, 36-mo, 10K/yr, inception fee= $3000 for fees + taxes (7.5%, north NJ) + 1st pmt.

The sales assoicate was very agressive, and had to fight hard from the initial offer of $898/mo with $4800 down pmt.
    I already made the $3000 pmt but have not signed any official contract yet. I was planning on picking up the car in a little bit, just wanted to make sure I didn't shoot myself in the leg. Even if I did, would it be too late to get the money back ? (I assess basically the dealer absorbed the negative equity on the trade-in, essentially giving me $5000 d/c on the new lease.)

Thank you so much!!!

• cwaynecwayne Member Posts: 81

I am going to be in the market for a new rx350 shortly and wonder if anyone has one with the pre-collision system w/ dynamic radar cruse control and if so is it worth the cost?

• davenuandavenuan Member Posts: 1

Hi, I'm from the Great Chicago area. I got a quot for new2014 RX350 f-sport trim for $49,533.00 + TTL + tax. If I finance from Lexus, the price will be $1,000 fewer.

• $52,529 - MSRP,
    • $49,833 - Dealer's Invoice

Here are the features:

1. RX350 f-sport
    2. Blind Spot Monitor
    3. 12 Speaker Premium Audio
    4. Navigation w/Backup Camera
    5. Intuitive Parking Assist
    6. Preferred Accessory Package
    7. (Cargo Mat, Cargo Net, Wheel Locks and Key Gloves)

I have until Feb 28 to purchase it.

Please tell me if this a good deal, or can it be any better.

Thank you, Dave

• sand529sand529 Member Posts: 45

There is an additional $1,000 mailing from Lexus for owning/leasing a competitive model. Im not sure how one gets one but I received one the day before I was picking up my car. Ended up saving an additional $39/month on the lease. It's also good for purchases.

@davenuan said:
    Hi, I'm from the Great Chicago area. I got a quot for new2014 RX350 f-sport trim for $49,533.00 + TTL + tax. If I finance from Lexus, the price will be $1,000 fewer.

• $52,529 - MSRP,
    • $49,833 - Dealer's Invoice

Here are the features:

1. RX350 f-sport
    2. Blind Spot Monitor
    3. 12 Speaker Premium Audio
    4. Navigation w/Backup Camera
    5. Intuitive Parking Assist
    6. Preferred Accessory Package
    7. (Cargo Mat, Cargo Net, Wheel Locks and Key Gloves)

I have until Feb 28 to purchase it.

Please tell me if this a good deal, or can it be any better.

Thank you, Dave

• carbuyernow1carbuyernow1 Member Posts: 9
    edited February 2014

@jfkuser said:

Did you make a purchase, Can you please share the the pricing and dealer info.

edited February 2014

I am planning to purchase one today or tomorrow. I would like to pay all cash, but if it has $1000 incentive for finance, I will finance small chunk of amount to get additional off. The dealer has provided me $42900 + 600 doc fee + NJ tax and title for MSRP $48340 of RX-350 AWD, no navigation, I think everything else included. $42900 is before any incentives. Dealer has said there is only incentive for this month, i.e if I finance I get $1000 off, so it will be $41900. What is $1000 ($2000 total) incentive some of you are getting ? Please give me suggestion. It would really help.

edited February 2014

@kamesam said:
    Hi I am new to these forums. I bought a RX 350 today in NJ. here you get only two trims. one with everything including navigation package, the other w/o navigation, but pretty much all else.
    I bought the one without navigation. MSRP: 47415. Invoice: 44823 (according to truecar). Edmunds estimates TMV as 45492. i was able to buy the car for 41291, which includes the 2000 rebate from Lexus. My confidence in Edmunds is shaken. Can anyone explain the difference ? Thank you.

Does this price 41291 include NJ taxes and title. and explain how did you get $2000 incentive ? I would really appreciate it. Can you please share the dealer info. Thanks much. [Email removed]

@kazaparu said:

Hi Kazapru, can you please provide me the price before tax plus incentives. Thanks!

• ihitpihitp Member Posts: 1

I got 2014 RX 350 AWD without navigation, with other standard packages(backup camera, premium package, blind spot monitoring, parking assist etc). MSRP of my model was $47415. I paid $42450+tax+DMV fees - $1000 finance rebate. They gave me 3.99 APR even though I had excellent credit, but I went with it as $1000 finance rebate is only when you finance through Lexus. I will not be keeping loan for full term anyways. This is in NJ area.

• paul1975paul1975 Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2014

Lexus RX 350
    AWD Black on Black,
    Navigation package,
    Comfort package,
    Premium package with BSM,
    Preferred package,
    Wood and leather steering,
    Intuitive parking assist,
    MSRP 50030,
    What is a good sale price on this?

• dogofthunderdogofthunder Member Posts: 7

Just leased a 2014 Lexus RX 350 FWD, Black with Light Gray interior, MSRP $49,645, negotiated to $46,842. There is another $2K in rebates for the lease. I think that's a good, not great price, but the dealer's supply was fairly low, and there's only one dealer in the immediate area. Any thoughts?

• tom2014tom2014 Member Posts: 1
    2014 Lexus RX 350 AWD with navigation and other packages msrp $50,030 dealer offer $45,100. Dealer is in PA. What offer should I go for?
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454

TMV for a State College zip code for a "base" RX 350 AWD 6 speed with a bunch of options comes in at $48,024. You can dial your style and options in better at this link. The 8 speed transmission with nav comes in around $48,681 for me. TMV is running around $1,000 over invoice, and includes the destination fee.

So, it looks like your dealer offer is below invoice and very competitive.

• mikeco3mikeco3 Member Posts: 5

Just wanna post that I Love this forum . and have used it as a guidance . Wife wanted a RX350 after a test drive, so i got to work .. here are the lease details

The best deal i got was bay ridge lexus in brooklyn ( i live in NJ)

Got the 2014 Lexus RX350 AWD Black on Black w/ comfort and premium package w BSM, Nav , park assist , wood trim , mats and cargonet .. MSRP was 50,255

Did a 33 month lease . Wrote a check for 3060 ( included first month ) and pay 435 a month.

Looks like there making room for the 2015's .. hope this helps anyone out there

• mikeco3mikeco3 Member Posts: 5

forgot to add its 10k a year lease .. sorry about that

Congrats!

You may want to copy/paste this over in the RX 350 Leasing discussion too.

• ruf123ruf123 Member Posts: 24

Can someone tell me what they paid for a 2014 Lexus RX 350 AWD w/ just the Premium Package? MSRP is 47,415. I live in NJ if that matters. Thanks!

• john99999john99999 Member Posts: 1

I'm new in this forum so please be patient with me. I have few questions:
    1. Some of you mention about $2K rebate but I looked around and see that Lexus only has 0.9% finance; some sites mention about $1500 Conquest Reward Bonus Cash offer. Please let me know the current rebate.
    2. When will the 2015 come out?
    3. When negotiate with dealers, what would be the best way to start with?

• jodyj2jodyj2 Member Posts: 2

Lexus spies on customers! I received an email that told me how many miles my car had on it, and that I was due for a new set of tires -- 3 months before the lease expires. I have taken the car to another mechanic. How does Lexus know the mileage? Is there a spy system through the electronic navigation system? I think so. Wow. Everyone is spying on us . . . bad move Lexus.

• jodyj2jodyj2 Member Posts: 2

Oh, the dealership was Longo Lexus. Never again Longo. I do not care to be watched.

edited April 2014

Here's one scenario of what may have happened.

Lots of shops use online repair and estimating companies. The shop plugs your VIN in and the repair site tells the shop what maintenance should be done per the owner's manual, and tells the shop what the flat rate for the service would be.

Some of the online repair companies reportedly require garages to share vehicle information to the repair site as part of their subscriptions (one that does this, I think, is Mitchell 1).
    This information would include mundane things like oil changes performed on your car, as well as bigger repairs, and all the work would be associated with the car's odometer reading as well as the VIN of the vehicle.

My understanding is that the repair site takes the data and packages it and resells it - Carfax and Autocheck are examples of buyers of this kind of info (plus they likely use it in-house to help techs). So chances are, Lexus got the data somehow, associated the VIN with your name, and their marketing department sent you the email.

Ask your shop if they provide info to a repair company like Mitchell 1. Maybe the shop noted tire wear or maybe the amount of miles triggered that notice about your tires.

Another scenario would be that the car is indeed "dialing home". Have to ask Lexus about that.

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188

I'd say it's more likely that you got a 36mo, 45K mile lease.... and, with 3 months to go, they are just guessing about how many miles you have on your car.. When I get close to the end of my lease, I get mailers about buying a new car. How do they know I might need a new car? Well, they leased the current car to me, and they know when the lease is up... :o

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• m6userm6user Member Posts: 3,181
    edited April 2014

There are probably just guessing your miles based on your past visits and the number of miles per month that you tend to drive and also guessing that you may need tires based on those miles. Again, both educated guesses as they note the mileage at oil changes, etc. It's just a form of advertising and a way to possibly drum up some tire business. Don't worry about it and don't make accusations unless you have more proof of what you're talking about.

• damntreedamntree Member Posts: 5

I wanted to know if this is a good deal for a 2015 RX 350:
    White Pearl
    Comfort package
    Navigation package
    Premium Package with Blind Spot monitoring.
    Wood & Leather-Trimmed Steering Wheel & Shift Knob
    Wheels: 19" X 7.5" Aluminum Alloy
    Intuitive Parking Assist

With a True Car Price quote from Pen Fed These were numbers for the State of New York
    46,527 Pen Fed Quote + $3780.32 Taxes + $499.75 Doc Fee + $350 DMV = 51157.07
    The New Jersey dealer and I are apart by $673.32 price difference. He would like to split the difference by half making the final tag $51,493.73. The car is due on the ground in four weeks if I agree to this price but I am hesitant, I think it should be 51000 and that's. What do you think, is this a good deal? I have not responded to his request to split the difference yet. I have a 2008 Volvo that I have not included in the negotiations. Thoughts anyone?

edited April 2014

Pricey doc fee! And then they still are charging you for DMV?

I'm assuming this is the "base" 3.5L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic. When I run TMV for my zip code with your options, I get $49,905. Better run the numbers yourself though - I may have missed something or got the option packs wrong. For my selections though, your number before taxes and fees looks good (TMV does include the $910 destination).

2015 Lexus RX 350 SUV - Build and Price

Are you keeping the Volvo? You may want to check out whether trading it in helps with your sales tax. That varies from state to state but that could save you a bit on the tax bite, assuming the dealer doesn't lowball your trade too much.

• damntreedamntree Member Posts: 5

@Stever, yes, this was a base model AWD. Using the link you provided it measures out to that price. I went through a credit union (maybe it made the price difference); I wouldn't mind trading in the Volvo but I hate the idea of the dealer jerking me around on the price. This dealer is around $170.00 more than any other Jersey dealer (Jersey can charge any price for DOC fee) and trying to find a dealer in NY has been a chore. One dealer wanted to charge me taxes based on the MSRP not the price quote and I would have ended up paying the actual MSRP once everything was calculated! Lexus dealers have been exasperating to say the least. I just think if I hold the guy to the price, he will either walk or low ball me when I mention trading in the car. My other option was to go with a 2014 MDX and they seem to be having a vibration issue. I will send out the information of the price point to several other dealers to see if they want to be competitive for my business.

• paul1975paul1975 Member Posts: 7

new 2014 rx 350 awd, nav, comfort, prem with bsm, preferred packages, wood steering, parking assist, paint protection film, msrp 50030+680 for film, sale price $41430 includes destination and this is before taxes and tags.

• m6userm6user Member Posts: 3,181

@paul1975 said:
    new 2014 rx 350 awd, nav, comfort, prem with bsm, preferred packages, wood steering, parking assist, paint protection film, msrp 50030+680 for film, sale price $41430 includes destination and this is before taxes and tags.

What dealer?

• ezericsezerics Member Posts: 45

@mikeco3 how did you get that price at bayridge... was that through an internet inquiry or something? thanks

• draganerdraganer Member Posts: 8

I'm quite new to this forum and not sure if I'm able to create a new discussion. But wanted to share my experience on a 2015 model. Feel free to move this post accordingly.

Just bought a 2015 RX350 AWD in PA. Breakdown is as follows:

• Base: 42195
      • Heated and vent. front seats: 640
      • Intuitive Parking Assist: 500
      • Premium pkg w/ blind spot mon sys: 2760
      • Wood/leather trims: 330
      • Cargo mat/net, wheel lock & key glove: 254
      • Destination: 910
      • Total MSRP: 47589
    • Sale price: 43131

• Tax: 2587.86
    • Fees: 221.55
    • OTD: 45940.41

How would you rate this deal?

edited May 2014

@draganer, welcome to the forum and this is a good place to post your deal.

When I run TMV, I come up with $46,152 and I didn't see an option for the mats. The MSRP I got was very close to your MSRP.

So your sales price is about $3,000 below the "average". You done good in other words. B)

Congrats on the new ride - love the idea of ventilated seats.

• acurafan10acurafan10 Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2014

@paul1975 said:

Paul1975 - It is a very good price. Can you please state the dealer name?

• ma1n3ventma1n3vent Member Posts: 5

I need some advice:

I have been shopping around for an RX350 F Sport and received the offer below yesterday:

RX 350 F Sport
    Year: 2014
    Mileage: 8200

Out the Door: 49,000 What do you guys think?

• tpandejeetpandejee Member Posts: 2

@draganer‌ . I live in the philly area and am looking for the same kind of options. what dealer did u use.

• tpandejeetpandejee Member Posts: 2

so after talking to numerous dealers in nj, here is what I got. hope this helps new buyers. 2015 AWD with NAV, PREM and COMFORT packages with PARK ASSIST and BSM, ROOF RACKS....MSRP 50,250....PRICE PAID 46,000 plus tax and tags..what do u guys think???

• jbaby79jbaby79 Member Posts: 36

Helping my brother-in-law shop for new SUV. What are folks paying in Houston/Dallas for RX350 with navigation package. I see MSRP is $49,799. I couldn't see the invoice price on truecar.com.

Thanks,

John

edited June 2014

A 2014 base with navigation has an invoice price of $40,650 (which included $910 destination).

A 2015 base with navigation invoices for $43,398.

Both links are for the FWD models. You can use my links to change that (I'm not sure which model you are using to get the $49k MSRP). Then you can dial in TMV for a Houston/Big D zip code to see what others are paying and then use TMV as a target price to beat.

If your brother in law hates car shopping, he may be interested in getting a Price Promise certificate. Beats cleaning toilets. :smile:

Thanks for the info Steve! I'm the car buyer for my family, so I do the dirty work of e-mailing different dealers and checking to see what people are paying :)

I actually like the car shopping experience... Especially when it is someone else's money :)

I was using 2014 RX350 FWD with base of $40,795 plus navigation package of 8,094 and destination fee of 910 to get to the $49,799

Actually now that I'm looking at the Lexus build site again. It is bundling other options into the price of $8,094 the package codes are (FT,WU,NV,TO,CP,EK,PA)

Ah, the bundling explains why I was so far off in my quick and dirty searching.

I actually like the car shopping experience... Especially when it is someone else's money :)

The world needs more guys like you. B)

Actually I heavily shopped new and used cars the last two months for the first time since 1999 (I purchased a used car in '03, but that was a friend to friend deal and was no hassle). Anyway I have to say, the experience was really good. In '99 we finally found a good Nissan salesperson, but the Honda dealer jacked us around pretty good and we weren't even able to stop the car in the lot at Cal Worthington Ford before several salespeople started chasing our car (we kept rolling, lol).

This time around, the 10 or so salespeople were all pretty good. One was too green to know anything and one was a bit stereotypical, but not bad. Several were exceptional.

• draganerdraganer Member Posts: 8

@tpandejee said:
    draganer‌ . I live in the philly area and am looking for the same kind of options. what dealer did u use.

I looked at multiple dealers and bidded out my business. I went between Wilkie and Chester Springs. Wilkie ended up winning. I actually ended up with a better deal than my post above but forgot to update this forum. Here's what I got:

MSRP 2015 RX350 AWD w/ premium, wood/leather trim, cargo mat, net, wheel lock & key glove, cross bars: $47,848

• Sale price: $42,600
    • Tax: $2,556
    • Fees: $271.55
    • OTD: $45,427.55

This is the 6th year since major upgrade. Is there any news on the 2016
    RX350?

All I've seen for sure is just the "mid 2014" redesign for the 2015 model.

2015 Model Year Changes

Could be a 7 seater coming, per Autoblog.com.

• onomasticonomastic Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2014

Would appreciate information on MR and residual for RX 350 AWD to be purchased in July 2014 in Minnesota.

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188

@onomastic said:
    Would appreciate information on MR and residual for RX 350 AWD to be purchased in July 2014 in Minnesota.

The 2014 model lost some incentives.. .00170 MF and 58% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. But, they now have $2500 dealer cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

I have been trying to find a rx350 with adaptive cruse control. no dealer that i could find
    stocks cars with this feature. a 4 month wait if i order one with no good pricing.

Has any seen rx with adaptive cruse control on dealer lot?