Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Infiniti Q50 Lease Questions

Comments

• jongpolijongpoli Member Posts: 3
    thanks for the help, I'm trying to get them to buy the maxima to save the 1400 to get me right where I want to be at 435 a month. Wheel and deal some more come tomorrow
  • jongpolijongpoli Member Posts: 3
    Question. Do I take the 59% residual value off the MSRP or the negotiated price? So MSRP 47200 residual is going to be 27848?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760

Residual is always a percentage of MSRP.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• brwndoggybrwndoggy Member Posts: 41

Seems good... Your getting almost $4k off the Infiniti national pricing. What is your tax rate in your State? Which dealer is offering this?

@sunnyp said:
    Q50 AWD (base) $38,850 MSRP

39 month lease @ 12K miles/ yr

$361 OTD per month

No other money / MSD (multiple security deposits) out of pocket.

They are rolling all fees, etc into my monthly payment

I would love some feedback. Thanks

• derekw1derekw1 Member Posts: 8

can I please get the residual and money factor on Q50 premium 12k 39 month. I am being quoted $430 p/month including tax w $1600 due at signing. The dealer is going to take over the last two payments on my 2011 M37x and pay off remaining excise tax due. Total payments and excise is about $1500. This is also using a VPP discount. Thanks.

• derekw1derekw1 Member Posts: 8

msrp is $48955 which is Q50 premium with nav,leather, cargo, spare tire, deluxe tougring packages. thanks

@derekw1 said:
    can I please get the residual and money factor on Q50 premium 12k 39 month. I am being quoted $430 p/month including tax w $1600 due at signing. The dealer is going to take over the last two payments on my 2011 M37x and pay off remaining excise tax due. Total payments and excise is about $1500. This is also using a VPP discount. Thanks.

.00058 MF and 61% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dominantdominant Member Posts: 1

Hi, all
    Just the place I need to be! So glad!

**Quoted on Q50 Premium AWD with Navi. Leatheret. 10 K mi/yr, 39 months lease

Cap Cost : $42,654.89
    Cap Reduction : $4,199 (Down Payment)
    Tax : $1,428
    Advance Payments : $279 (I think I can have this waived)
    License Fee : $85
    Bank Fee : $700
    Loyalty Credit : $1500

Residual : 62%
    Monthly Payment : $279 **

I don't want to put down anything so I'm thinking of proposing

zero down (Loyalty credit pretty much washes Tax), $359/mo

and ask them to throw in 12K mi/yr instead of 10K, the wheel locks and all season floor mats lol

What do you think?

Thanks in advance.

• madbeansmadbeans Member Posts: 4

Hi guys, I have a G37x lease expiring next week and I'm wondering if I should wait until next month or pick up a Q50 this month. I know the loyalty cash went down for February. Any ideas or educated guesses if it goes down some more, goes away, or gets higher?

Thanks in advance.

• awdofnothingawdofnothing Member Posts: 9

Could I please get residual and MF for a q50 Hybrid Sport loaded at about $57k MSRP. 12k and 15k please.

@awdofnothing said:
    Could I please get residual and MF for a q50 Hybrid Sport loaded at about $57k MSRP. 12k and 15k please.

.00073 MF and 58% residual for 39mo, 15K/yr lease. Add 2% for 12K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Could I please get residual and money factor for a Q50 Sport - $47,665 MSRP. 10k and 12k please. Thanks.

@madbeans said:
    Could I please get residual and money factor for a Q50 Sport - $47,665 MSRP. 10k and 12k please. Thanks.

.00058 MF and 60% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr. 61% for 10K/yr.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• brwndoggybrwndoggy Member Posts: 41

Lease prices going up and up? Looking at a Q50 prem and getting quotes that are much higher than what was posted here last month. Anyone get a deal with MSD's lately?

• rayray Member Posts: 13

Just leased a 2014 Infiniti Q50S AWD
    (Navigation, Spare Tire, All Weather, Cargo packages)

39 months/15,000 miles per year
    Leased from dealer in Central NJ

MSRP: $48,285
    Buy Price: $43777.01
    Residual 57%
    Money Factor: 0.00048

Monthly Payment: $451.00 (nothing rolled into monthly payment – I paid taxes upfront instead)

Upfront Payment:
    Bank Fee: $525.22 ($700, but they had to play with this a bit)
    Doc Fee: $289
    New York Taxes (decided to pay the tax upfront): $1633.28
    1st month Payment: $451.00
    Total Upfront: $ 3,165.00

Great deal I think.

• mully1983mully1983 Member Posts: 23

kyfdx- I'm interested in leasing a base Q50 rwd. The MSRP is $37,955 and the dealer will knock $3,194 off the MSRP. Is that a good start? What are the March MF and residual on a 24 month lease with 10k and 12k miles?

• liguyliguy Member Posts: 1
    Hey guys.
    I have a lease deal i wanted some help with.
    45k msrp for awd q50
    39 months, 12k miles a year
    4500 on my trade, no payments to roll in
    nothing out of pocket
    400 a month
    is that good?
    delivery is scheduled at 1pm today.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

@liguy said:
    Hey guys.
    I have a lease deal i wanted some help with.
    45k msrp for awd q50
    39 months, 12k miles a year
    4500 on my trade, no payments to roll in
    nothing out of pocket
    400 a month
    is that good?
    delivery is scheduled at 1pm today.

How much of the trade equity is going to fees; how much to cap cost reduction.

Hard to judge since you don't provide the selling price, residual value or money factor.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• mapa87mapa87 Member Posts: 40

Since it's now March and not sure if things have changed because of that, I was hoping to get the current money factor and residual for a Q50S AWD Hybrid and Non-Hybrid. Not sure if it makes a difference on the model. MSRP is around $51,700 and leaning toward 36 months/12K. Thanks very much for any help provided.

@mapa87 said:
    Since it's now March and not sure if things have changed because of that, I was hoping to get the current money factor and residual for a Q50S AWD Hybrid and Non-Hybrid. Not sure if it makes a difference on the model. MSRP is around $51,700 and leaning toward 36 months/12K. Thanks very much for any help provided.

Q50S AWD .00048 MF and 60% residual

Hybrid S AWD .00065 MF and 61% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

do we have a word on march loyalty cash yet? thanks again.

• mapa87mapa87 Member Posts: 40

Great info. I forgot to ask how many MSD can be done and by how much will that reduce the MF. Is the security deposit amount set by the dealer or the manufacture? Again your help is much appreciated.

@mapa87 said:
    Great info. I forgot to ask how many MSD can be done and by how much will that reduce the MF. Is the security deposit amount set by the dealer or the manufacture? Again your help is much appreciated.

My co-host can address the first question, but the amount of each security deposit is usually the monthly payment amount rounded up to the nearest $50. For example, if your payment is $435/mo, the deposit amount is set at $450.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

@mapa87 said:

The last time I had experience with it, it was .0001 reduction for each deposit, with a maximum of 9, for a total reduction of .0009 (you can't go less than .00001, though).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• avmbaavmba Member Posts: 27

@madbeans said:
    do we have a word on march loyalty cash yet? thanks again.

March Loyalty cash remained the same at $1500.

• supraturbo320supraturbo320 Member Posts: 34

Is there any chance of getting loyalty cash when going from a Nissan to an Infiniti? Same finance institution, so I was wondering. Any other incentives or bonus cash for March on Q50?

@supraturbo320 said:
    Is there any chance of getting loyalty cash when going from a Nissan to an Infiniti? Same finance institution, so I was wondering. Any other incentives or bonus cash for March on Q50?

In general, most report that they can't get loyalty money from sister companies.. My info doesn't include incentives, but you can click on the Car Research tab at the top of the page, then select Incentives and Rebates, and see what Edmunds has on that subject.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• psquaredpsquared Member Posts: 17

I see the Q50S 36/12k above, can I get Q50S 39/12k and 24/12k rates please? thanks

@psquared said:
    I see the Q50S 36/12k above, can I get Q50S 39/12k and 24/12k rates please? thanks

.00058 MF and 59%/69% residual, respectively

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• wnofearw2wnofearw2 Member Posts: 5

First and foremost, thank you for keeping up this forum. Excellent help!
    i am in the market for a q50 premium awd, navi, leather, spare tire. MSRP is $45855.
    Dealer started selling price at $44484, talked it down to $42600 so far. I really want to be at $41000 on this msrp. Am I being unreasonable? On top of that, we have the $1500 loyalty which would bring this down to $39500. Please let me know if I am being too harsh and unreasonable to ask for $41000 or if I already have a good deal at $42600.

• supraturbo320supraturbo320 Member Posts: 34

Did you check out TrueCar.com as a reference? Configure your Q50 and turn off the incentives (that don't always apply) and see how low the chart shows in your area. That's a good barometer. Keep us updated!

• mpgxsvcdmpgxsvcd Member Posts: 177

@wnofearw2 said:
    First and foremost, thank you for keeping up this forum. Excellent help!
    i am in the market for a q50 premium awd, navi, leather, spare tire. MSRP is $45855.
    Dealer started selling price at $44484, talked it down to $42600 so far. I really want to be at $41000 on this msrp. Am I being unreasonable? On top of that, we have the $1500 loyalty which would bring this down to $39500. Please let me know if I am being too harsh and unreasonable to ask for $41000 or if I already have a good deal at $42600.

The dealer won't care if he is being harsh or unreasonable so why should you? Ask and you may receive. If you don't ask you won't receive. I can guarantee that when dealing with Car Salesmen.

• logan1028logan1028 Member Posts: 1

Just got a quote from my dealership. Got a 39 month quote for a car that had an MSRP of $46,255 with a discount that took me to $44974. I also got a $1,500 loyalty rate. Wanted 16k miles. They quoted me a 39 month lease at $545 a month with $847 due at signing, Very disappointing,

• batboy1batboy1 Member Posts: 30

Wondering if anyone would have any insight on trying to lease 2 Infinitis at the same time. I have 3 months left on my G37x lease and would like to get into a new lease for a Q50 hybrid or 2013 M37 non-hybrid. I would also like to sell my wife's SUV (non-Infiniti) that we own outright and get her into a QX60 lease. Plan on using proceeds for the SUV sale to maximize MSDs on both leases.

Any insight on whether or not I'll be able to negotiate a better deal because I'm getting 2 cars? Any thoughts as to whether they would increase loyalty dollars even though only one of us is a current Infiniti customer? Would we be better off selling the SUV separately, or would Infiniti make it worth our while to ensure that they get us into the QX60 lease? Thanks

• g2q50g2q50 Member Posts: 1

I'm looking at a 24 or 36 month, 10K/year lease on:
    1. Q50 Premium Hybrid RWD
    2. Q50 Sport Hybrid RWD
    3. Q50 Premium RWD
    4. Q50 Sport RWD

Just looking for a good lease deal... Trying to figure out whether the Hybrid would be worth my while or not... Would you mind telling me what the MF + Res Value is? Thanks!!

• tman123tman123 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2014

kyfdx@Edmunds, can you please let me know the 24, 36, and 39 mo residuals and MFs assuming 10k miles/year for both the Q50 AWD and the Q50 Hybrid AWD? I noticed some posts regarding the sport version, but I wasn't sure if that prices differently. Thanks!

• tman123tman123 Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2014

delete

@batboy1 said:
    Wondering if anyone would have any insight on trying to lease 2 Infinitis at the same time. I have 3 months left on my G37x lease and would like to get into a new lease for a Q50 hybrid or 2013 M37 non-hybrid. I would also like to sell my wife's SUV (non-Infiniti) that we own outright and get her into a QX60 lease. Plan on using proceeds for the SUV sale to maximize MSDs on both leases.

Any insight on whether or not I'll be able to negotiate a better deal because I'm getting 2 cars? Any thoughts as to whether they would increase loyalty dollars even though only one of us is a current Infiniti customer? Would we be better off selling the SUV separately, or would Infiniti make it worth our while to ensure that they get us into the QX60 lease? Thanks

If you are trying to get a bottom dollar deal (and who isn't), then trying to get them to sell another car for no profit at the same time, isn't going to help.. Most dealers work at maximizing the profit on each car... Every once in awhile, you'll catch them needing that one last sale, or taking a car that's been on the lot for awhile, and get a great deal.. Trying to do it on two cars at once? Just more ways for the dealer to hide costs...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• xonicxonic Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2014
    What do you guys think about Q50 with premium and navigation for $1000 down, $350/mon, 10k/mon, 24 mon lease?
  • confusedcarconfusedcar Member Posts: 1

This is what I've been offered. Q50 AWD w/ touring and nav package....no money down....MSRP of $49,030....10kmiles/39 month lease....$490. They knocked about 2500 off the car. Good or bad?

@confusedcar said:
    This is what I've been offered. Q50 AWD w/ touring and nav package....no money down....MSRP of $49,030....10kmiles/39 month lease....$490. They knocked about 2500 off the car. Good or bad?

More information needed - money factor? residual value? money down?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• imagiroimagiro Member Posts: 13

Hey All - Looking for MF and Residual on Q50 Premium AWD - 10K/36 or 10K/39 (assume residual goes down 1%-2% if it's 12K instead of 10K)

@imagiro said:
    Hey All - Looking for MF and Residual on Q50 Premium AWD - 10K/36 or 10K/39 (assume residual goes down 1%-2% if it's 12K instead of 10K)

.00048 MF and 63% residual for 36mo, 10K/yr. 62% for 39mo, 10K/yr.

Subtract 1% for 12K/yr residuals.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• imagiroimagiro Member Posts: 13

Your the best kyfdx!

@imagiro said:
    Your the best kyfdx!

Hey! Tell my wife that! :p

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• davec18davec18 Member Posts: 3

First time poster. I looked around the thread, but could not find any data on March 2014 base MF and residual rates for Q50 Premium RWD. I am considering 39 months at 12K or 15K miles/year. Can anyone help out a noob with some numbers? If it affects the numbers, I am thinking about getting Nav and perhaps the Deluxe Touring package.

Also, if anyone is familiar with Texas sales tax issues on lease turn-in (dealer I spoke to said I would get 5% back on the amount of sales tax I paid on my 2011 G37 lease, since I had to pay the tax on the entire cap cost at signing), that would be appreciated too.

@davec18 said:
    First time poster. I looked around the thread, but could not find any data on March 2014 base MF and residual rates for Q50 Premium RWD. I am considering 39 months at 12K or 15K miles/year. Can anyone help out a noob with some numbers? If it affects the numbers, I am thinking about getting Nav and perhaps the Deluxe Touring package.

Also, if anyone is familiar with Texas sales tax issues on lease turn-in (dealer I spoke to said I would get 5% back on the amount of sales tax I paid on my 2011 G37 lease, since I had to pay the tax on the entire cap cost at signing), that would be appreciated too.

.00058 MF and 59% for 39mo, 15K/yr. Add 2% for 12K/yr.

I'm not sure how trade-in credits work on leases in Texas. Both leases being through IFS should help, but your dealer will know better than us.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited March 2014

Thanks very much for the numbers, kyfdx!

I have two dealers in my area telling me this is Infiniti's fiscal year end (seems odd that it would be end of calendar Q1, but hey, maybe the Japanese do it differently), so the deals are really good. That base MF seems remarkably low, and there is the $1500 loyalty cash available through IFS. Is there any way to know before April starts if the numbers are going to be significantly worse for April? (I ask because I am going to be out of town for a week starting Sat AM, so I'm running out of time to do a deal if the March numbers are as good as I am likely to see for the next couple of months.)

@davec18 said:
    Thanks very much for the numbers, kyfdx!

I have two dealers in my area telling me this is Infiniti's fiscal year end (seems odd that it would be end of calendar Q1, but hey, maybe the Japanese do it differently), so the deals are really good. That base MF seems remarkably low, and there is the $1500 loyalty cash available through IFS. Is there any way to know before April starts if the numbers are going to be significantly worse for April? (I ask because I am going to be out of town for a week starting Sat AM, so I'm running out of time to do a deal if the March numbers are as good as I am likely to see for the next couple of months.)

No way for us to know what the April numbers are going to look like until we actually get them. It is a little bit of a gamble, certainly.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

OK, thanks for the follow-up, Michaell

This discussion has been closed.