Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    edited March 2014

@jlmlkl said:
    EX-L with just the basics. No add ons. Other than leather and sunroof. Not sure yet on 2WD or AWD.

Check your IM on your home page i sent you dealer info and a target price to buy tomm. Try and deal with whom i posted........ If he is busy or not there leave a message for him to call you back.

Honda pilot sales are down. This model is not moving due to........... 2 things

1- So- So reviews... and much better choice options available out there..

2- 2015 model will be redesigned , refreshed, and updated, hopefully, handling, gas mpg, and road noise will be addressed. just to name a few short comming of this aging SUV.

Slow sales and a aging Suv will result in better pricing for you. Find dealerships that are overstock with this model and it will feel like a Christmas time buy........... in Dec..

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

• ptbb35ptbb35 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2014

Hi. I got a quote for a 2014 accord exl and wondering if you thing this is a good deal? I followed step your outlined steps in forum and got quick replies. Thanks for your help. This was the best from Florida dealerships.

Invoice: $26650
    Price off plus flex cash: ($2500)
    Selling price of car: $24150.00
    Estimated sales tax (6.5%): $1569.75
    Dealer Fee: $699
    Registration (assuming plate transfer): $325.50

Estimated OTD price: $26,744.25

edited March 2014

Seems like you got a nice deal in the works . Post the name of dealership after your purchase.

• lukekasilukekasi Member Posts: 3

Nice discussion. I want to buy Honda Accord Sport 4 Dr. I am in Wash DC. Metro area. I got $20,500 + 795 for Destination + 499 for processing + TT.

I am thinking is not a good deal. Any thoughts from the sages in this forum?

edited March 2014

alpha123,

Hi alpha, didn't want to leave you hanging .Very busy this month with alot of out of state purchase's. Some folks are saving close to 1000 dollars, driving down to MD, DC, VA, etc. I dont blame them. Like i say.... Who makes 1000 for one days work... So i'll post real quick and you could get back to me when your ready with the exact cars or final choice you want. Then i will help you with pricing.. To answer your question. Once you narrowed down your car search and you know the exact model and options you want. Then do the ....... Pre homework.... This applies for all new car buying..

1- Make a list of all the dealerships your willing to travel to by Car , Bus, or Train.

2- Call each dealership for specific info first . Dealership doc fee charge . Does that dealer have flex cash money/ rebates or incentives to offer. What is the name,and number/ email of that dealerships Internet manger. Collect only this info and do not discuss any prices for vehicle or that you want to buy a vehicle yet. Negotiations are done on a seperate day with your targeted dealerships/ Targeted price. . Once your ready to buy you should have outside financing in place especially if your credit is not good. Notified your Ins. co. with model your considering and getting Ins. fax and phone numbers ready for selling dealership to fax paperwork to. Emails and calls should start the 3rd week. Alot of folks prefer to send out emails to break the ice with dealer pricing which is fine,, but to close the deal you must get on that phone and speak directly to that dealers internet manager or his team if he/ she can't or wont speak to close the deal.

edited March 2014

@lukekasi said:
    Nice discussion. I want to buy Honda Accord Sport 4 Dr. I am in Wash DC. Metro area. I got $20,500 + 795 for Destination + 499 for processing + TT.

I am thinking is not a good deal. Any thoughts from the sages in this forum?

Good deal so far ................... Answer this?

Was there flex cash added to this deal?..... looks like as it stands your at 1436 below invoice price after taking the 499 doc fee into consideration.

with flex cash added in this deal your at 936 below invoice price..

If you cant go any lower price wise... Work on getting some extra goodies ... ask dealer to give you 3 or 4 free oil changes , throw in Splash guards, season mats etc.. and you will buy vehicle Immediately. Always worth asking if cant reduce pricing further..

good luck....post dealer name and deal after purchase..

• markc1976markc1976 Member Posts: 1

Picked up a 2014 Accord EX-L today. Sale price with the accessory package that includes all weather floor mats, cargo tray, wheel locks, and mud guards (that is allegedly priced at $595 and cost of 400) including destination for $25,626. After $199 doc fees and $500 off in flex cash came to $25,325 before TTL. Jay Wolfe Honda in Kansas City.

• gigiwgigiw Member Posts: 1

brian. I posted my deal before for the accord exl
    Invoice: $26650 Price off plus flex cash: ($2500) Selling price of car: $24150.00 Estimated sales tax (6.5%): $1569.75 Dealer Fee: $699 Registration (assuming plate transfer): $325.50

Estimated OTD price: $26,744.25

I need help with completing the deal. I have a trade that I did not tell them about yet because in the past I have had dealers try to include the trade value in to the deal without really bringing the car price down. They create a faux discounted price.

My car is only worth $1500 but I want to make sure my OTD price $26744-$1500 for trade and nothing else.

Please advise.

edited March 2014

gigiw,

What you car is worth and what a dealer will give you are 2 different prices. Most likely dealer does not want your 1500 dollar vehicle. To old and to many problems.

What i will suggest is being your getting such a good price with the new car. Take what ever he gives you.. If dealer offers you 700 dollars try to compensate your loss with getting:

3 or 4 free oil changes, maybe all season mats, splash guards or pin stripping on vehicle..

If your offererd 500 dollars sell car Privately. Bring in a print out of kelly's blue book value, Nada, and Edmunds pricing reports ... maybe it will help. Make sure your car is cleaned and detailed.

• silvrswtsilvrswt Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2014

Hello! I am in eastern Washington state and am working back and forth with about 7 dealers to try and get the best deal on a 2014 EX-L V6. After much research and reading through this board I am wanting to get some feedback on what I think is a good price:

Invoice after destination: $28,542 - $1,500 = $27,042

Est TTL (8.9%): $2,407

Doc Fee: $150

OTD Price: ~ $29,600

I have had 2 dealers tell me flat out that there is no way they can make this happen and others have not responded yet, but I have serious doubts that this price is as "unreasonable" as I have been told. I have financing all pre-arranged through a local credit union so there is no need to work though Honda. I'm not sure if this limits their ability to work with me or not on the final sale price.

I don't want any options added by the dealer, but I have an upper bound at $30,000 for "wiggle" room. Does this all sound reasonable as an OTD price give our pretty high TTL here in WA?

silvrswt,

A straight out deal of 1500 below invoice price may not be obtainable in your area. keep on negotiating til you get all 7 dealerships involved with price.. you still have 3 days before the month is over you have the most leverage right now..

Change your approach it could net you a better deal. Tell all dealerships you will finance thru them if they have the 500 flex cash to give .. You could finance as little as 10k and pay of loan with in 3 weeks... If your best deal out of these dealers are only 1000 below dealers invoice but you could score the flex cash that gives you a 1500 below invoice price and a very good deal on a 2014 model... You need to pit one dealer against the next to get your bottom line pricing.

need more tips or help............ give a yell

• Hi All,
    I am in the market to buy a new honda accord EXL in Southwest FL Region. If I get a good deals, i want to go for EXL with NAV. I sent requests to some of the dealers around here. Below are the some of the OTD Price Quotes I got so far.
    1)
    EXL=28200
    EXL-NAV=29700

2)
    EXL=27900
    EXL-NAV=29500

Brain,
    Please let me know what is a better price that i can expect in SW Florida and thanks alot for all the help you guys are doing.

edited March 2014

hlucky,

I need this info to break down your deals.. OTD pricing does not help figure out what i need to know if its a good/ bad deal.. please post .

selling price? does it include/exclude the destanation charge of 790

what are dealerships doc fee charge?

Is dealership with quoting price applying flex cash of 500 to deal .. does dealership have flex cash to give..

you need to decide on exact model you want or give dealership 2 models as a choice to see what vehicle they will sell lower.. Most dealerships have plenty of lx models in stock.

You could expect getting 1000 to 1400 below dealers invoice price plus flex cash off 500. Dont forget most dealers have a high doc fee of 699.... so subtract that off my numbers.

• Thanks for the reply brain
    I will post the break down details asap once I get it. I am still waiting for the response with break down details.
    Thanks again for the help

• RreddyRreddy Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2014

Bought 2014 Accord LX CVT with mud guards, trunk cover,door edge guards, wheel locks, pin stripe for OTD of 21500 at DavidMcDavid of Irving, Tx this weekend .

Hope i dint overpaid

Least price i have seen OTD was 21300 on this forum, Thanks a lot experts made this forum really good place to start understanding pricing.

• Hi Brain,
    Below are the breakdown details i got form couple of the dealers in SW FL.

1)
    Model=EXL-NAV
    Cash price of car=27385
    Sales tax=1689.63
    tag and title=198.95
    Delivery Charges=699
    Total=29979 (OTD)

2)
    Model=EXL-NAV
    Car Price=27400
    Dealer Fee=598
    Doc Fee=123
    Tag=140
    Tax=1644(6% is tax+50)
    Total=29955

Please help me with these numbers and thanks for the help.

• txhubtxhub Member Posts: 1
    Bought a 2014 EX sedan at David McDavid in Frisco, Tx. 22,597 + TTL. No flex cash. Dealer add ons window tint, stripe, mats, trunk guard, door guards. Hope I did well. I would like to thank the forum.
    edited March 2014

@hlucky said:
    Hi Brain,
    Below are the breakdown details i got form couple of the dealers in SW FL.

1)
    Model=EXL-NAV
    Cash price of car=27385
    Sales tax=1689.63
    tag and title=198.95
    Delivery Charges=699
    Total=29979 (OTD)

2)
    Model=EXL-NAV
    Car Price=27400
    Dealer Fee=598
    Doc Fee=123
    Tag=140
    Tax=1644(6% is tax+50)
    Total=29955

Please help me with these numbers and thanks for the help.

keep on negotiating..... After paying the dealers 699/ 598 doc fee charge your buying vehicle at 185 below invoice. Re read my buying posts and apply or you will fall victim to the dealers prices..

Your models break down is exl i4 with nav 27,479 plus 790 dest charge=28,269..

you want to get at worst case 1000 below on ... above price.. Either a straight out deal with no flex cash... or agreeing to dealer selling you this vehicle for 500 below invoice plus flex cash of 500. What ever the dealerships doc fee charge is add it onto your asking price making that charge a wash on the bill of sale..

If dealership doc fee is 699 and dealer has no flex cash to give. Your asking price to buy is 1699 below invoice..

If dealer has flex cash and you could get a addition 500 then above price could be reduced by 500 dollars making the same deal but with flex cash getting you to that 1000 below target price..

Good luck

• chaccordchaccord Member Posts: 4

Can you recommend good dealers to buy Honda accord ex-l around Indianapolis. I am ok to go chicago or Columbus if i get good deal.

What do you mean by FLEX cash how can we know dealer is offering it?

• Got it Brain. I will apply your suggestion and will update you. Thanks for the help again.

• accordcoupeaccordcoupe Member Posts: 4

I just purchased 2014 Accord EX coupe CVT in southern California for $22,755 + TTL with Flex cash. OTD price is $25170. Thanks for all the helpful information you guys posted in this forum.

@brian125 said:
    good luck....post dealer name and deal after purchase..

I got it $22500 OTD from Sheehy Honda. Great GM

Brian, I got the Accord Sport with dealer installed stuff for $22,500 OTD and 0.9% financing. It all went well with this forum's help. Sheehy Honda in Alexandria, VA.

• dontburnearldontburnearl Member Posts: 23

My purchase was a lease, but wanted to share.

2014 Honda Accord EX-L, Auto, Sedan

Cost: $25,487.36
    Tax: $275.54
    License/Reg: $127
    Doc Fee: $125
    Total: $26,014.90

The vehicle I used as the down payment was originally appraised at $6800, but they changed it to $7500, and the dealer added $595 to the down payment.

Hence, for a 36 month / 45k lease, my monthly payment is $100, with only my trade in as a down.

• rbirns1rbirns1 Member Posts: 311

^ is that a typo, or was tax only $275.54?

Dontburnearl,,

You did a very foolish thing on your lease.. Here is why???. If your leased vehicle is totaled or stolen you will lose your up front payment of 8k.. It would of been best to stick that money in the bank and make the higher payments off that money.. Lets hope for the next 3yrs everything is fine..

Insurance companies pay the actual market value of a vehicle in the event that it's stolen or totaled.

Even if you have GAP insurance, your down payment is still not fully protected.

Imagine putting $8,000 down on a car you don't own, it gets stolen and you lose that amount! That's a huge hit, and it's not as uncommon as you think.

Another reason to avoid putting any money down is because in most states, you will need to pay taxes on that amount. (If you roll it into the monthly payment, you'll still pay taxes, but it will be paid off slowly over the life of the lease).

One of the main advantages of a lease is supposed to be low up-front costs and low monthly payments which frees up your cash flow. If you have to put up several thousand dollars in the beginning, it defeats the purpose. At worst, i say again keep the down payment money in a separate account and move a portion each month to "lessen" the payment. This way you are in control of your own "down payment" and if anything happens to the car, you still have your money.

Always remember that leases are negotiable - it's simple to roll any down payment into the monthly lease payment, and you should always do so. Good luck

• rbirns1rbirns1 Member Posts: 311

^ absolutely right. A lease should always be structured for lowest possible upfront cost. On delivery you should only pay first month payment, and perhaps DMV fees. Roll everything else into the lease.

Brian,
    I've never leased before, and probably will never again, but our family economics motivated us to get the low monthly on the lease - typically whenever I finance, I put 0 down. But, a few things might change your opinion:

• In Texas, the amount of your down payment (i.e. the trade in) is not taxable - allowing my taxes to be lower. This saved me $450 - $475.
    • I've taken the vehicle to multiple dealerships, and the highest offer I received was 6k. Getting 1500 above that was important to the deal

I understand the reasoning behind 0 down, but our goal was to have the $100 payment. Other than your disagreement on the down, any other opinions on the deal?

Two corrections:

First the vehicle was a CVT, not auto
    Second, the trade in amount of a down payment is a tax credit (approx $468.75) Doing the transaction in the manner I did would of been 1968.75 higher (in total cost) if I had taken the higher monthly payments and let the 6k grow. The almost 2k savings - for me - was worth the structure.

edited April 2014

Don,

You recieved a good selling price on your Accord at 1163 below invoice.. I would suggest if you decide to lease again check these forums before hand to get pricing and info. Future leases..... keep the least...... Out of pocket money mimimal when leasing.

You may want to call your Ins. company to see if there is some way they may cover you in the event of a stolen or totaled lease vehicle where your upfront 8k money can be secured. Its worth a call. 8k is something you dont want to lose assuming the worst..

lets hope Don this scenerio never happens . Enjoy your new car .............. good luck

Brian

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,232

@brian125 said:
    Don,

You recieved a good selling price on your Accord at 1163 below invoice.. I would suggest if you decide to lease again check these forums before hand to get pricing and info. Future leases..... keep the least...... Out of pocket money mimimal when leasing.

You may want to call your Ins. company to see if there is some way they may cover you in the event of a stolen or totaled lease vehicle where your upfront 8k money can be secured. Its worth a call. 8k is something you dont want to lose assuming the worst..

lets hope Don this scenerio never happens . Enjoy your new car .............. good luck

Brian

One other item to note .. in Texas, the entire price of the car is taxed, not just the amount of the depreciation. That could help explain why our OP structured the deal as they did.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Glad i dont leave in Texas.. I'm surprised more states have not adopted this tax all concept.

@brian125 said:
    Glad i dont leave in Texas.. I'm surprised more states have not adopted this tax all concept.

I believe both Illinois and Maryland handle lease tax the same way.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

edited April 2014

Michaell@Edmunds

Good points.

Here is some additional info on leasing for the forum to look into. I know some state laws taxes could have change but i believe this is accurate. I will include NY/ and NY area where I live 8 months out of the year

Sales Taxes

U.S. states (except New Hampshire, Alaska, and Oregon) and Canada impose a sales tax on motor vehicle purchases by consumers. In the case of leasing, the leasing company passes the sales tax along to you, the lessee. However, the way it's done can be quite different from state to state, even region to region. The most common method is to tax the monthly lease payment at the local sales tax rate. This means you only pay tax on the part of the car you lease, not the entire value of the car. For example, if your local sales tax rate is 5%, simply multiply your monthly lease payment by 5% and add it to the payment amount to get your total payment figure.

With this method you are paying sales tax not only on the depreciation amount of your payment, which is fair, but you're also paying tax on the finance charges, which is not so fair. In no other type of business transaction do we pay sales tax on interest or finance charges. This is an area for improved state tax legislation

In some states, such as Ohio, you pay sales tax up front on the capitalized lease cost. In other states, such as Illinois and Texas, you actually pay sales tax on the full value of the leased car, not just the leased value, just as if you were buying it. In Illinois, you can also pay monthly taxes. In a few states, such as New Jersey, you have a choice of paying up-front taxes on either the full purchase price or the total of lease payments. In New York, you pay tax up-front on the sum of lease payments. Some states tax fees and taxes; others don't. Most states tax the lease acquisition fee; a few don't. Some states, have a cap on the total amount of taxes paid. Some allow a tax credit for trade-in vehicles, others do not.

@brian125 said:

Michaell@Edmunds

Good points.

Here is some additional info on leasing for the forum to look into. I know some state laws taxes could have change but i believe this is accurate. I will include NY/ and NY area where I live 8 months out of the year

Sales Taxes

U.S. states (except New Hampshire, Alaska, and Oregon) and Canada impose a sales tax on motor vehicle purchases by consumers. In the case of leasing, the leasing company passes the sales tax along to you, the lessee. However, the way it's done can be quite different from state to state, even region to region. The most common method is to tax the monthly lease payment at the local sales tax rate. This means you only pay tax on the part of the car you lease, not the entire value of the car. For example, if your local sales tax rate is 5%, simply multiply your monthly lease payment by 5% and add it to the payment amount to get your total payment figure.

With this method you are paying sales tax not only on the depreciation amount of your payment, which is fair, but you're also paying tax on the finance charges, which is not so fair. In no other type of business transaction do we pay sales tax on interest or finance charges. This is an area for improved state tax legislation

In some states, such as Ohio, you pay sales tax up front on the capitalized lease cost. In other states, such as Illinois and Texas, you actually pay sales tax on the full value of the leased car, not just the leased value, just as if you were buying it. In Illinois, you can also pay monthly taxes. In a few states, such as New Jersey, you have a choice of paying up-front taxes on either the full purchase price or the total of lease payments. In New York, you pay tax up-front on the sum of lease payments. Some states tax fees and taxes; others don't. Most states tax the lease acquisition fee; a few don't. Some states, have a cap on the total amount of taxes paid. Some allow a tax credit for trade-in vehicles, others do not.

Brian - thanks so much for this. I'm in the process of building a consolidated work sheet that summarizes all of this information for quick reference.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Good idea makes it so much easier to look back and reference something.. I have been doing that with all.... Prices paid, dealer info , doc fee's, etc.. across the country since the internet started..

• eoren1eoren1 Member Posts: 12

Hi,
    Hoping you guys could help me out with price and thoughts on waiting for the 2015 model.

Test drove a 2014 Accord sedan EX-L CVT today and really liked it. Previously considered the hybrid but the standard sedan was a better fit for me (6500 miles/year average).

Trade in: 2002 Honda Civic EX 80,000 miles clean title = $4,000
    Car: $25,026
    Out the door (with taxes, fees and accounting for trade in): $22,879

1. How's my price?
    2. My only hesitation is iPhone integration. As far as I have been able to tell the 2014 Accords are not upgradeable to Siri Hands Free. I am guessing that the 2015 model will integrate the new Carplay (iOS in the car) which I tried out on a Civic in their lot and thought was nice). Any thoughts on waiting for these?

Thanks!
    E

eoren1,

OTD price does not help us break down your deal.

Post ; Selling price? dealers doc fee?, Is dest. charge included in this price?. What state are you buying in?

edited April 2014

Sorry Brian

Buying in MA. 2014 Accord sedan EX-L CVT no Navi

Price for Car is $25,026

Fees $154

Doc Fee $385

Tax 6.25%

eoren

Invoice price with dest = 25860 + 790 = 26,650.

If above price includes dest/ charge its a good price . If not there is room to negotiate..

Your deal is at....................................... 1624 below invoice price

Minus dealers doc fee charge..................-385. puts you at 1239 below invoice price.

If dealer is giving you 4k for your 2002, Civic you have one nice deal in the works. i would think getting 3k would of been tops on that year civic.. Used Civic's, Corolla's, Sentra's , Elantra's, Camry's and Altima's are netting very good prices on the dealers lots for the dealers.. Alot of parent with young drivers are buying up those 3 to 6 year old vehicles for there kids.

Post your dealership and price paid when done . This will help the other forum members up in M.A. to gauge pricing in that area .

Thanks a lot Brian. I do not see any added destination charge on the price slip.

• jvega08jvega08 Member Posts: 10
    edited April 2014

Hello Everyone,

I have not seen much talk here for a 2014 Accord Hybrid Touring. I have started preliminary talks with a Dealer at Cerritos Honda AutoNation in Southern CA, and this is what I received from the internet sales manager:

1. My price for the Touring Hybrid is 35495 (MSRP 35695 & Invoice 32701 )
    2. Honda will only produce 1100 Accord Hybrids each year due to early production cost overruns and negative profit (-10000) for each "prototypes." As a result, there will be little incentives the dealer will offer.

What is my target price for the 2014 Accord Hybrid Touring in SoCal? Is the low availability of hybrids true? I'm afraid I may be involved in a lost cause for this model.

edited April 2014

jvega08 said;

What is my target price for the 2014 Accord Hybrid Touring in SoCal? Is the low availability of hybrids true? I'm afraid I may be involved in a lost cause for this model.

jvega08

Pricing on this model is close to Msrp.. My best guess would be...... until there is more production on this model..... at best 500 to 1000 below the MSRP.This is your target price to buy.

Find the higher volume dealerships... Thats where you will get the best price. Most dealers that have 1 or 2 Hybrids on there lot will be around MSRP pricing... You need to buy this model at the end of the month last 2 days, last day if posible.. Hoping dealer needs to make a sales number incentive.

Again this is a supply and demand vehicle right know. You may have to pay close to msrp if you want it this month

• lildukelilduke Member Posts: 16

Hi All,

I got a quote of $29,402 (MSRP $34,220) with destination for a 2014 Accord Touring in the Chicago area. I haven't seen many posts on the Touring trim and it looks like the search function doesn't exist on the forum anymore :( Does this sound like a decent deal? I'm seeing EX-L V6's with Navi's for $27-28K on here....My first quote for the 2014 Touring was in the $31,950 range and then I kept working and got this quote.

It doesn't look like this dealer has flex cash from what Ive been told (anonymous cold calling) and I don't see the 0.9% financing on the 2014's, but they have it on 2013's - however they only have LX's in stock for the 2013's. I had originally set out for a 2013 Touring and was chasing down the final 3 in the area but later found they really didn't exist - can you believe that one!! ;P

Any thoughts? There are absolutely no dealer add on's hidden - that I was able to confirm yesterday.

Thanks in advance!

2014 Accord Touring

edited April 2014

lil,

Good price on the 2014 model................. buy it . Check out Pen Fed Credit union there auto rates are one of the lowest around.. If you are not active or retire military/ law enforcement there is
    a $ 25 membership fee to join.

• lildukelilduke Member Posts: 16

Thanks! I did go with it and apparently the 0.9% financing was until yesterday so I was able to secure that too. I was thinking of going with USAA or PenFed if the 0.9% was truly gone. Apparently price broken down was actually including $500 in flex cash and $500 rebate for using Honda Financial, so it was $29,902 if I financed elsewhere. So in the end I did $29,402 for the car (with $830 destination included) off of an MSRP of $34,310, got what I wanted on my trade and added a remote start and tint which will be done next week.Took delivery last night as well and of course it was foggy and rainy so I haven't been able to play much :(

2014 Accord Touring

• gadmccoygadmccoy Member Posts: 2

lilduke,
    We almost got the exact same price. Looks like you beat me by a couple bucks. I purchased my 2014 touring last month. 34,270 MSRP. Got it for 29,908, this was including the $500 flex cash. I added the decklid spoiler to my purchase. All said and done OTD of $33,463. 9% sales tax here in Southern California

lilduke and gadmccoy

POST your BUYING DEALERSHIPS FOR THE FORUM>>

• comet123comet123 Member Posts: 9

Hello - what should I expect on a 2014 Accord EX-L w. Navi? The Invoice is $28, 269. The Edmunds TMV is indicating $28,444. I see on this forum that most appear to be getting $1,000+ under invoice?

• thanks!
  • riptidemambalriptidemambal Member Posts: 9

Hello All, Trying to make a decision to move fwd with an Accord Sport. I have no idea if this is a good or fair offer. This is in Northern Virginia. Are there any avenues to get a lower price?

Here is the offer-

Selling price: $20,990

Destination fee: $790

Processing Fee: $499

Sales Tax: 4.2% = approx $910

Tags: $67.75

Balance: approx $23,257

On Edmunds,

$23,656*: Edmunds True Market Value®

$25,305: Sticker Price(MSRP)