Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Acura RDX Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
edited May 2015 in Acura
Current Prices Paid: 2015 Acura RDX Prices Paid & Buying Experience

For current leasing discussions, see
2015 Acura RDX Lease Questions
2016 Acura RDX Lease Questions

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Acura RDX and 2016 Acura RDX pages.

To see all forums discussions about the RDX, including earlier model years, please visit our list of Acura RDXdiscussions.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

Comments

• lynx059lynx059 Member Posts: 9
    edited December 2013

I am in San Diego, and got a quote for a 2014 RDX FWD with tech for $35,500, and out the door at: $38,791.15 - Thoughts?

• navynavy Member Posts: 4

Purchased yesterday in Newport News, VA - 2014 RDX Base FWD, black/parchment. Settled on selling price of 32,865, added fog lights and splash guards which brought to 33,605. VA taxes, title, dealer fee made the final grand total OTD of 35,692. Dealer was GREAT (shopped several dealers in area and I found this the best for me). Straightforward sales manager that was willing to deal via email and when I did come in to finalize, they treated me well. Was able to lower my financing amount by Acura financing for military (750 cash back with 0.9%) and they bested my other trade offers for my 2004 MDX and fell in line with KBB. Hope this helps others.

• hondagahondaga Member Posts: 10

I'm looking for a 2014 RDX base model and just got the following quote from Ed Voyles Acura in Atlanta: $33,498, with an out-the-door price of $36,381.12, including 7% tax and all other (unnamed) costs and fees. They will throw in paint sealant, splash guards, wheel locks, and cargo tray. I would appreciate any thoughts as to whether this is a good deal.

• porterhouseporterhouse Member Posts: 4

Just got a 2014 RDX 4WD with Tech package with aftermarket remote starter for out the door price of 41000 even in New Jersey

• lynx059lynx059 Member Posts: 9

Completed my purchase of a 2014 RDW FWD with tech for vehicle cost of: $35,115 and the total out the door cost of $38,374 Location was: southern California.

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454

Please help launch our new Facebook tab and be one of the first to share your car shopping experience.

• viveksviveks Member Posts: 17

What would be a good price for 2014 RDX FWD base model ( without Tech package) in Northern CA?

Thanks!

• Hugo_StiglitzHugo_Stiglitz Member Posts: 167

Today was offered a 2014 AWD RDX/Tech listing for 40,315 for 35,990 plus TTL and dealer "fees".

• viveksviveks Member Posts: 17

Can you please tell me where was it?

@Hugo_Stiglitz said:
    Today was offered a 2014 AWD RDX/Tech listing for 40,315 for 35,990 plus TTL and dealer "fees".

• Hugo_StiglitzHugo_Stiglitz Member Posts: 167

Well.... it turns out that while saying they were basing the adjusted discounted price 35,990 on the 40,315 MSRP (which includes Dest Charge), they added it back in by calling the Destination Charge a "Dealer fee". Shame on you Pohanka and your sales manager. Deceptive and underhanded. I think I'll buy a Tesla.

• familyguy1familyguy1 Member Posts: 7
    edited January 2014

This post was originally put in another thread, but I'm also adding it here for anyone considering the Tech package. My recommendation is don't waste your money.

My 2014 RDX has NAV and was definitely not worth the price. The layout is not intuitive, many geographic areas marked "unverified", entering destinations takes many "clicks", the voice commands are awkward, the list goes on. If you're used to Google Maps or Garmin you will be very disappointed. It's like stepping back into the late 90's for NAV systems.

Worst, there is no way to load my phone's contacts into the system, which renders most hands-free phone features useless. To cap it all off, it won't send or receive text messages. (Android, Samsung Galaxy Nexus).

• chris388chris388 Member Posts: 1

is this a good deal on 2014 base RDX AWD?

$34,054 before TTL, or $37,000 (@7.25% tax) OTD with few freebies

• bdepike2bdepike2 Member Posts: 1

2014 AWD with Tech: $34,990 plus fees & TTL, $37,953.60 out the door in northern VA

• jefft3jefft3 Member Posts: 27

Hi
    I am looking to to buy a 2014 RDX FWD base model ( without Tech package) in Northern/Southern CA. Is anyone just bought one recently and how much? Thanks

edited April 2014

While waiting for responses, try the Build your Own link for a few zip codes to see what TMV is running.

• erikainusaerikainusa Member Posts: 1

Hi bdepike2 - can you please let me know in what dealership you were? I'm trying to get a deal at Radley. Thanks.

• ad79ad79 Member Posts: 4

I was just offered $38k for a 2014 AWD with Technology package. Is it a decent deal? I think I can get a better price right?

• hotskatehotskate Member Posts: 6

I am looking to buy a 2014 Acura RDX with Tech package.

What are you thinking the best I can do? OTD I am in Arizona

• mikeb3304mikeb3304 Member Posts: 3

While there is probably not too many 2014's left here's what I just agreed to.

2014 Acura RDA with AWD.

35,300 plus tax,title and tags. Financed through Acura for .9% for up to 60 months. I put fairly low miles on my cars and I was leaning towards leasing a 2015 when I came across this deal.

• mirnyimirnyi Member Posts: 2

Purchased yesterday 6/29.

2015 RDX AWD with Tech Package $38,142 + docs, tax, registration

edited June 2014

@mirnyi, congrats!

• mirnyimirnyi Member Posts: 2

@stever, thank you sir!

• aeropatelaeropatel Member Posts: 5

Purchased a 2015 RDX AWD with Tech Package $37,895 + docs, tax, registration

Congrats to you to @aeropatel! Guess we need a 2015 discussion.

New owners, please write up a car review soon - thanks1

• bizebeebizebee Member Posts: 1
    I have test driven the RDX and have concerns about passenger side rear visibility. I am 5"2". Disappointed there is no side view assist support option. Can any owners comment on their comfort/experience with side visibility? Thank you.