Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
edited January 2014 in Mercedes-Benz
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class purchase experiences. If you have recently purchased a 2014 E-Class, please share your experience here. If you have leasing questions, please visit 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Lease Questions discussion.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class page.

To see all forums discussions about the E-Class, including earlier model years, please visit our list of Mercedes-Benz E-Classdiscussions.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

Comments

• prolific77prolific77 Member Posts: 8
    Hi everyone! Looks like a great deal starts from around 15%-20% off of the MSRP. I guess
    every state is different. Anyone has any idea what it is like in FL? Has anyone bought the E350 in FL and like to share the experience? I might just have to order one from L.B Cal...lol... which I don't mind doing..saving couple Ks....Thanks in advance.
  • ghstudioghstudio Member Posts: 972
    Just negotiated my next lease on an E350 today...MSRP $63200 Sales price $53700 in the tampa area which is 15% off. Add in the $699 administrative fee and sale price is really $54400 which is 14% off. I currently lease a MB so not sure if that plays into the discount...or if anyone can get it.

I didn't ask what the car would cost, I told them the lease deal I wanted...which included $10K off which was the quote I got from a less convenient dealer and they came close enough without having to haggle.

You should be able to get a similar deal....
  • abacomikeabacomike Member Posts: 12,254
    edited November 2013
    Hi everyone! Looks like a great deal starts from around 15%-20% off of the MSRP.

I buy all my cars from Mercedes of Delray. If you live in South Florida, you should have no problem buying an E350 from them for $9000 - 10,000 off MSRP. I buy my cars directly from the sales manager J.B. Buying a car 2800 miles from where you live makes no sense considering transporting costs.

There is currently a $5000 incentive on E350's. My dealer currently has over 80 of them on stock and has access to 200 more locally. I am sure you can find one you like. The $5000 incentive is due to end shortly, so ordering one would not be wise.

Let me know if I can help you out. It is the best dealership on south Florida and service is a dream. I've bought 8 cars from them on the past 7 years. Good luck!

2021 Genesis G90

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    I forget... did you do the 24 month lease on the diesel, the last time?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• wilmer1wilmer1 Member Posts: 6
    when does the 5K incentive end?
    I leased for 24 mo and extended to 28 because the lease was so inexpensive and I love the car. Picking up a 2014 gas on mon or tues....I added lane change, park assist, surround view and lighting package and the car has keyless go and premium 1 will pay $50/mo more than my premium 2 2011 diesel. Would have gotten distronix, but they couldn't find one that was close to what I wanted...since there were some options I actually didn't want on the car.
    Does anyone know when the $5K incentive ends?

And any good dealers in SoCal?

Thanks

Jeff
  • vertigoinlavertigoinla Member Posts: 9
    Hey Jeff, I had a great buying experience with Rick at the Beverly Hills Dealership. You can look at one of my earlier posts for the specifics of my deal.

Good luck!
  • pingpong30pingpong30 Member Posts: 27
    Take a look at all past posts. Dez at MB of Long Beach or Pat at MB of Encino.
    Dez seems to be the straightest shooter. s/b at least $11K discount, maybe more depending on MSRP. BH Mercedes was not checked out.
  • billyboy40billyboy40 Member Posts: 8
    Did you determine what the SoCal December purchase incentive is in SoCal? I'm also curious if it changed from November's $5k?
    I ended up going to South Bay in Torrance since it was the most convenient. I ended up with 15.5% MSRP. They wouldn't budge off that. I did tell Long Beach that I would get it from them for 17% off and they didn't even bother to call me back.

I have no idea what dealer is doing 2014s for 20% off but I wish I knew who it was cause I didn't even get close.

Jeff
  • benz79benz79 Member Posts: 5
    I agree, anyone has any idea if there are other incentives beside the $5k dealer one in December. As the incentive is kind of a fixed # for previous years, I don't like the MSRP % idea as it can be misleading but I prefer the invoice - $x notion so I can compare without having to know what was the MSRP cost of the car before hand.

Thanks,
  • bh2723bh2723 Member Posts: 1
    Has anyone been able to verify if the $5K Dealer Cash Certificate incentive has been extended beyond 12/2/13 and if it was increased? Any good experience buying an E-Class in Dallas/Fort Worth near invoice? I'm not opposed to going out of state to purchase if the discount is significant. Thanks!
  • lexusbilllexusbill Member Posts: 59
    hi Billy

was it a buy ? or lease? thx
  • amanchanamanchan Member Posts: 3
    Has anybody been able to get a good discount in DFW or Plano area? Also is the $5000 incentive over now?
    Hi Bill,

It is a buy.

Thx
  • lexusbilllexusbill Member Posts: 59
    in Oct, it was $3k for lease, and $5k for purchase.

since Nov( no change for Dec), the lease is $4000 trunk money
  • abacomikeabacomike Member Posts: 12,254
    edited December 2013
    It is a buy.

For purchase, the $5000 certificate is still available to dealers through the end of the month. That means you should be able to purchase a new E350 sedan for $9000-$10,000 below invoice. You cannot finance through MBFS, but with good tier I credit, 1.99% financing for 60 months is available through Bank of America and several other banks.

Mercedes is trying to out-perform BMW in USA sales, so it is definitely a buyer's market for Mercedes Benz vehicles. I just bought a 2014 CLS550 for $12,000 below MSRP, or $6000+ below invoice thanks to this push to outperform BMW. My dealer made me an offer I just could not refuse . There are deals to be had out there - you just have to be patient and persistent!

Good luck!

2021 Genesis G90

Thank you!
  • benz79benz79 Member Posts: 5
    Can you please clarify a bit more on the part " you cannot finance through MBFS", is that because their APR is worse than banks or their finance doesn't work with the $5k certificate?
  • robby100robby100 Member Posts: 3

Just worked out a great deal in Houston MSRP 58500, Sale Price 49000 on a E250
    Bluetec. MB Houston Greenway, ask for JP.

• mrtrancemrtrance Member Posts: 190

@wilmer1 said:
    I ended up going to South Bay in Torrance since it was the most convenient. I ended up with 15.5% MSRP. They wouldn't budge off that. I did tell Long Beach that I would get it from them for 17% off and they didn't even bother to call me back.

I have no idea what dealer is doing 2014s for 20% off but I wish I knew who it was cause I didn't even get close.

Jeff

I was able to get a quote that was 20% off from Mercedes of Walnut Creek. They are located in Northern California. They gave me quotes on 2 cars and both were at the same 20% off. So it seems like they are at least one of the dealers that are doing straight 20% off MSRP.

• trojan98trojan98 Member Posts: 2

There is only one day left in the Winter Sales Event but I wanted to post this in the hopes that it can help somebody. I have saved a lot of money with the help of Edmunds forums and hope it saves someone else.

I just picked up a 2014 E250 BlueTEC with a MSRP of $58,545 for a negotiated selling price of $46,250. That's 21% off. This is in Southern California area and the dealers I had the best experience dealing with were from House of Imports in Fullerton, Long Beach, and Foothill Ranch. The dealer that was most rude and difficult was from Encino, I recommend not going there.

• utc2utc2 Member Posts: 42
    Fantastic deal. Congrats on a great deal! Do you mind telling us who you ultimately went with? I agree that the Encino staff was very difficult to work with.
  • tabakin71tabakin71 Member Posts: 1

I'm thinking about a 2012 E bluetec CPO P2, sport, what is the general consensis as to the wholesale price for this car and a fair price from the dealer? THanks

• psten37psten37 Member Posts: 27

I have been lurking in the shadows following these threads and finally getting ready to car shop, are the big discounts on e350 still available now? As far as I have seen people were getting e350s for 4K under invoice and roughly 10K off the MSRP. Just wondering if this is still available. Sorry if this is a repost or irrelevant now.

I believe the december deals have been extended to 1/13. The 4K discount only applies to the 4 door e350 gas models.

• wolfekmwolfekm Member Posts: 18

Any word on the new incentives starting this week for an E350?

• mwussowmwussow Member Posts: 1

Does anyone know the current incentives for purchase?

Looking for an E350 4Matic with Pano Roof in the Midwest (WI, IL, IN, OH, MN), Can anyone recommend dealers?

• freddefredde Member Posts: 2

What is the dealer incentive for january. The 4,000 dollars i believe was good tip jan 13th. I need the new numbers, my lease is up on feb 19th.

• coolwaves1coolwaves1 Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2014

Why is this thread so slow? Anyone bought any MBZ lately? I am interested in a 2014 E250 bluetec, did anyone get price quotes recently on this model?

Thanks.

• utc1utc1 Member Posts: 3

I believe the site was down for awhile which caused the posts to slow down. Here are the details of my recent 2014 E250 purchase.

Purchased 1/5/14 at Rusnak in with internet manager AK. It was a custom order.

MSRP $62,000
    Sales Price $50,700

Very happy with the car over the first 4000 miles. Averaging 37.3 mpg overall and 49 mpg is my highest average on the highway.

Hope this helps.

That's diesel, right?

Awesome mileage. Last night as I was filling up, I did notice that diesel was $0.30/gallon more than Premium Unleaded at my local Shell station, though.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Can anyone tell me how the 250 bluetec does going over the grapevine? Can it keep up with other cars in the middle lane?

@kyfdx@Edmunds said:

Awesome mileage. Last night as I was filling up, I did notice that diesel was $0.30/gallon more than Premium Unleaded at my local Shell station, though.

Compare the cost of driving 12000 miles using diesel vs gas. Even though diesel is generally the same or higher priced than premium, it gets significantly more mileage per gallon.

Yes the diesel will keep up with most any non race car in any lane......in fact it will pass them all easily....and safely.

Oh, I mentioned the grapevine which is a very steep 15 mile stretch on Interstate 5 that one must travel between northern and southern CA.
    It goes up an elevation of 1400 ft. I was asking those in LA area or Bay area.

• neoroseneorose Member Posts: 50

I am reaching out to those savvy buyers who have the impressive purchase prices of ten to twelve thousand dollar discount from MSRP. Has a successful dealer shared the source of the discount monies? Has a convertible buyer had the same success?

• esstookaytdesstookaytd Member Posts: 6

I wouldn't call myself savvy, but I purchased a 2014 E550 Coupe at the end of March during that special they ran. MSRP was $69055. Dealership gave me 8K off. I took it as a good deal since the 550s seemed to be a little more difficult to come by. Who knows, but I'm happy so there's that haha.

• neoroseneorose Member Posts: 50
    Thank you.
  • mopinkmopink Member Posts: 4

What are the current discounts off sticker est msrp 62,000

• mattleblancmattleblanc Member Posts: 1

I have been checking out dealership in San Francisco Bay Area. So far 2 dealers have offering 9% off MSRP + 3K dealer incentive. For a 60K MSRP on a E350 4Matic (with options), the effective discount is thus 14% and not the 18-21% reported here. I haven't checked out Walnut Creek dealership yet.

• dandj03dandj03 Member Posts: 21

Can anyone tell me the May 2014 money factor for a 2014 Mercedes E350 with 10k miles at 27 months? I understand autopay reduces it by 0.00010...??

@dandj03 said:
    Can anyone tell me the May 2014 money factor for a 2014 Mercedes E350 with 10k miles at 27 months? I understand autopay reduces it by 0.00010...??

.00136 MF and 68% residual. Yes, autopay would reduce the MF to .00126

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• liljaden11liljaden11 Member Posts: 21
    Can anybody suggest any MB Dealership in NJ/NY that's willing to take 10k off msrp on an E350 Sport? Thanks in advance
  • p63p63 Member Posts: 5

Given the current lease deal on the E350, which stands up as the better deal for the consumer, the aggressive lease or the low financing? I'm considering getting off the mileage watch carousel.

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,056

@p63 said:
    Given the current lease deal on the E350, which stands up as the better deal for the consumer, the aggressive lease or the low financing? I'm considering getting off the mileage watch carousel.

I think it all depends on how long you plan to keep your car. Most people lease because they want a car that is always under warranty.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• kenyancowboykenyancowboy Member Posts: 7

Hello I would like to thank all of you for helping me negotiate my deal. I always read these forums to give me an idea of what I have to ask for....

I just picked up a 2014 E350 sport sedan MSRP 59275 Polar white/blk mb tex 18inch 5 spoke rear spoiler P1 package Lighting package Sport package

Gross cap 51230 Cap Cost 221.66 Adjusted Cap Cost 53861 Mo 651 add tax 58

27mo lease with 27K miles total. 1500 down incl first mo payment Monthly total incl tax is 709.90

They did roll me into a new lease 6months early . I was way over my miles. I had already hit my 33K on a 33mo lease. My payments are higher by 50$ compared to my old lease but the MSRP is higher at 59k vs 55k.

I think i got a good deal. Any thoughts?

I guess you didn't like my answer in the leasing forum :). You could have negotiated a better package...but it doesn't matter now that you've already leased. Next time ask first, then lease.

• tennisnoobtennisnoob Member Posts: 6

Given that MY"2015 is coming out soon for the E350 Coupe and the #'s may change to the E400 (new engine) , what is a price we can get for an E350 Coupe?

Does anyone know the Dealers Monthly certificate rebate so I know how much Under invoice to target for?

Thanks

• delingardelingar Member Posts: 2

I've been pricing 2014 E350 coupes in Southern California. With only Premium and Sports packages (MRSP of about 58,880), Ive gotten quotes right around 49,600-700, which is less than 15% off. Is it realistic to expect incentives to start popping up as the 2015s start arriving at dealerships?