Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Lexus ES 350 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
edited January 2014 in Lexus
Welcome to the Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Lexus ES 350 leasing questions.

Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2014 ES 350, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2014 Lexus ES 350 page.

To see all forums discussions about the Lexus ES 350, including earlier model years, please visit our list of Lexus ES 350 discussions.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

Comments

• jarjjarj Member Posts: 1

I have a quote in nj for a 2014 es350 with Mark Levinson +ultra lux pkg (msrp: 47600) for 43200, otd 46200. Does this sound like a good deal? Have not seen anything on the 2014's in the forum. Any suggestions??

• nmb3333nmb3333 Member Posts: 5

Thought this might help southern California people interested in a 300h

Purchased 2014 ES300h obsidian with black interior luxury package,nav, and premium audio with msrp of 46687 for a sale price of $40400. Otd was $44160.

Purchased through internet department at Longo Lexus. Very easy process. Purchased on the 23rd.
    Hopefully this can help someone get a better deal.

• tiger1873tiger1873 Member Posts: 2

Texas

Buying in Texas. 2014 ES 350 MSRP 44k purchase price 40k Plus delivery and all the other add on they charge. I got tax credits ( You should demand this if you live in Texas and Lease) and rebate of $500.

You may be able to get a better deal but this seems like a good fair deal.

• kitty1709kitty1709 Member Posts: 2

@jarj said:
    I have a quote in nj for a 2014 es350 with Mark Levinson +ultra lux pkg (msrp: 47600) for 43200, otd 46200. Does this sound like a good deal? Have not seen anything on the 2014's in the forum. Any suggestions??

I'm in California trying to look for this similar car and packages. Anyone has updates? I feel I'm being jack by local dealer. Please help!

• kidstarkidstar Member Posts: 8

Hello. If anyone has purchased a 2014 Lexus ES 350 in the NY/NJ area recently, can you please post your package/price details and dealer you bought from? Thank you.