Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• llie19llie19 Member Posts: 18

got a verbal commitment of $24000 before TTL (including all destination and proc/doc fees) for ex-l, and i am going in tomorrow. i have been to that dealer before and the salesperson has since followed up with me. fingers crossed there will be no surprises when i get there.

just got back from the dealer. i know there had to be a surprise somewhere. i was charged an extra $200 proc fee on top of the sales price and before TTL. when i talked to the salesperson and the manager on the phone yesterday, i explicitly said $24000 is the full price that includes destination/freight and processing/documentation and all other fees, they said yes. today the salesperson said only destination is included and proc fee was not in the agreed price. he emphasized 15 times that this is a fee that every buyer has to pay, while i repeatedly responded that i am fully willing to pay this but you did not list it as a charge beside TTL. he kept saying everyone has to pay it, and i know i wouldn't be able to get to him. yesterday i tried to get them to send me an email of the OTD price breakdown, and they kept saying we have an oral agreement you can trust us. i should have known car sales people are not to be trusted by nature. had i walked out of the door right there he probably would have waived the $200, but i was too tired to get confrontational with him or take it to other dealers for a new round of bidding. so i ate up that cost.

i am also moving away from northern VA to FL in 2 weeks. i tried to have them do my FL tags and title, but the service charges was not worth it. i now have it registered and licensed at my VA address. i am worried that i will be sent the property tax bill (VA counties charge property tax on car ownership), how should i let them know that i am no longer in VA and should not pay property tax? does that mean i must get rid of my VA tags? thanks a lot.

• brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244

Florida address, Change of license

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

when i go to a local DMV in FL and change tags and title, i would have to pay the difference in sales tax. the difference is 4% in VA versus 6% in FL. also will VA dmv refund me the title and tags fees? i am also worried about owing property tax to VA and not even knowing it as my VA address will become invalid and unable to get mail.

FL says you must change drivers licence, title and tags within 10 days of moving. i am arriving in FL next weekend, and i am not sure i can get my VA registration and tags in 3 weeks from now (gonna be shipped from dealer to my FL address). boy this is gonna be complicated.

@brian125 said:
    Florida address, Change of license

• rbirns1rbirns1 Member Posts: 311

To register a new car, does your driver's license need to be from that same state?

• accord61accord61 Member Posts: 2

Does anyone know if flex cash is still available if you finance thru AHFC? I've been told by two central NJ dealers that Honda stopped offering flex cash on Monday, May 12.

@rbirns1 said:
    To register a new car, does your driver's license need to be from that same state?

yes

edited May 2014

@accord61 said:
    Does anyone know if flex cash is still available if you finance thru AHFC? I've been told by two central NJ dealers that Honda stopped offering flex cash on Monday, May 12.

Make alist of all the dealerships your willing to travel to to buy your accord. Then CALL or email each dealership about there flex cash incentive .. You will answer your own question,

Flex cash is given out on a first come first serve basis thru the month.

edited May 2014

@rbirns1 said:

@brian125 said: yes

So a student far away at college (off campus apartment) 9 months out of the year cannot buy and register a car there? He has to buy/register it at home and drive it across the country?

edited May 2014

rbirns,

Every state's laws differ on how to purchase a vehicle if your not from that state. Check states by laws . Usually 30 to 60 days states dmv's will give you to change your license and address to register that vehicle in new state. Otherwise your answer is NO you can not buy in that state being a college student.

• jfreyfreyjfreyfrey Member Posts: 1

@llie19 said:
    just got back from the dealer. i know there had to be a surprise somewhere. i was charged an extra $200 proc fee on top of the sales price and before TTL. when i talked to the salesperson and the manager on the phone yesterday, i explicitly said $24000 is the full price that includes destination/freight and processing/documentation and all other fees, they said yes. today the salesperson said only destination is included and proc fee was not in the agreed price. he emphasized 15 times that this is a fee that every buyer has to pay, while i repeatedly responded that i am fully willing to pay this but you did not list it as a charge beside TTL. he kept saying everyone has to pay it, and i know i wouldn't be able to get to him. yesterday i tried to get them to send me an email of the OTD price breakdown, and they kept saying we have an oral agreement you can trust us. i should have known car sales people are not to be trusted by nature. had i walked out of the door right there he probably would have waived the $200, but i was too tired to get confrontational with him or take it to other dealers for a new round of bidding. so i ate up that cost.

i am also moving away from northern VA to FL in 2 weeks. i tried to have them do my FL tags and title, but the service charges was not worth it. i now have it registered and licensed at my VA address. i am worried that i will be sent the property tax bill (VA counties charge property tax on car ownership), how should i let them know that i am no longer in VA and should not pay property tax? does that mean i must get rid of my VA tags? thanks a lot.

Please give us an official price breakdown once you are done with the purchase paperwork. If you picked up the 4 cyl EX-L w/o NAV for $24,200 including destination/freight and doc fees, then you have one of the lowest prices documented here for this model.

• lildukelilduke Member Posts: 16
    State laws do vary but you will need to distinguish where the permanent residence of the vehicle is, especially if one of the states invoked is a PPT (personal property tax state).

During college, I and most of my friends from out if state kept our plates, license and registration at home until we graduated. That was allowed at the time, but like I said state laws are all different and you should call the DMV/ Sec of State to be sure.

The only downsides to keeping our plates and reg out of state during school were insurance (especially in a collision) because we were in a major city and our plates were easy targets for cops and tickets for everything and anything.

2014 Accord Touring

edited May 2014

lilduke said.

State laws do vary but you will need to distinguish where the Permanent residence of the vehicle is, especially if one of the states invoked is a PPT (personal property tax state).

During college, I and most of my friends from out if state kept our plates, license and registration at home until we graduated. That was allowed at the time, but like I said state laws are all different and you should call the DMV/ Sec of State to be sure.

The only downsides to keeping our plates and reg out of state during school were insurance (especially in a collision) because we were in a major city and our plates were easy targets for cops and tickets for everything and anything.

You are correct in part but:

Going away to college does not affect your Car Ins. The reason why your plates / reg cant be changed is you do not have Permanent residence at away college. Either your parents or you are insuring that vehicle where you live from your licensed state. Unless you plan and can prove Permanent residence in new state you have 30 days to change your license and register your vehicles in that new state according to there state 's by laws.

Collison Ins. protects you in the event of a accident whether its your fault or not in all states. Collision policy does not change from one state to another state. I do see your point about out of state plates. NY plates always have a bulls eye on them.

In the case of Va and paying property tax on the new vehicle its cut and dry. Unless you have proof of new/ Permanent residence in new state prior to new car purchase Va. will apply property tax money on new vehicle.

edited May 2014

Items Subject to the Personal Property Tax in VA.

Prince William County's personal property tax is assessed annually as of January 1 for the following:
    automobiles NOTE: The personal property tax applies to any vehicle normally garaged or parked in the County; even if the vehicle is registered in another state or county. Virginia law also makes vehicles with an active Virginia registration taxable in the Virginia municipality where the vehicle is registered; even if the vehicle is garaged or parked in another state.
    trucks
    motorcycles
    trailers
    mobile homes
    business personal property - such as furniture and fixtures, computers, and construction equipment
    All other personal property, including personal effects, household items, monies, securities, and livestock are not subject to the personal property tax.

The County maintains registration information on boats, personal watercraft, outboard motor watercraft, and boat trailers; although tax on these items was eliminated beginning in 1998.

Prorated Personal Property Tax

The personal property tax on vehicles that are moved into or out of the County after January 1st is prorated based on the number of months that the vehicle was located within the County. There are three exceptions to the prorating standard.
    The vehicle is moved to a non-prorating Virginia jurisdiction; then the tax is not prorated.

The vehicle is moved from a non-prorating Virginia jurisdiction; the vehicle is then taxable in the prior jurisdiction for the entire year.

The vehicle is moved out of Virginia.
    Owners that move their vehicle out of Virginia must promptly register their vehicles in accordance with the moved to state motor vehicle laws. Failure to register will result in continued personal property tax liability with Prince William County. The Virginia Code Section 58.1-3511 - 'the situs (meaning tax liability) for vehicles...registered in Virginia, but normally garaged, docked, or parked in another state shall be the locality in Virginia where registered'.

Looks like according to Va state laws if you move out of the county the tax on the vehicle going to your property tax will be prorated for the time your in that county..

• hondagahondaga Member Posts: 10

Here's a final update from me. I bought my 2014 Accord EX-L with Navigation this week. Here's the final pricing I paid:

$30,835 Sticker Price

-4,913 Internet Discount

$25,922

449 Accessory Pkg. (Splash Guards, Cargo Tray, Wheel Locks, Nitrogen in Tires)

598 Dealer Fee

20 Tag Fee

18 Title Fee

3 Lemon Law Fee

• 1,840 TAVT (Georgia Tax)

$28,850 Out-the-Door Total

I got it from Lou Sobh Honda, which is the newest Honda dealer in the Atlanta area. They opened in November or December of 2013. I worked with a sales person named Kathy Buege. She gave me the best deal of any of the local dealerships by e-mail, and she stuck by the deal when I went to the dealership. It was a professional, hassle-free buying experience. I also had a trade-in, and they gave me more than the Blue Book value for my car. All in all, a good experience. Honda Mall of Georgia made me the second-best offer. Their out-the-door price was just $91 higher. When I tried to get them to meet or beat the Lou Sobh price, they couldn't do it. The sales person there, Martha Jung, was also professional throughout the negotiations. If you're looking in Atlanta, definitely contact these two dealerships.

• allezallez Member Posts: 21

Congrats! Enjoy your car.

• philnyc1philnyc1 Member Posts: 8
    Just got an offer for an EX-L non navi V6 for 26995 which includes desto from Bay Ridge Honda. Good price?

good price............... phil

• dabell1dabell1 Member Posts: 12

Hello brian 125: it's impossible to get a quote on the phone or web site in Honda dealers in NY area . I'm looking for a 2014 I-4 CVT EX-L no /navi . Which dealer do you recommend?. I contact Atlantic & Millennium. but I didn't have a good feeling of this two. and what should be a fear price?

Looks like philnyc1 got nice numbers from Bayridge honda. Try.. New Rochelle, Yonkers and Auto-sport in Nj. If you cant get pricing via email and phone you need to go to each dealership. Call dealerships Internet dept.

• philnyc1philnyc1 Member Posts: 8

Thanks for your help Brian! Yes Bay Ridge Honda is no nonsense so easy to deal with.

edited May 2014

philnyc1,

I'm glad it worked out.. Bay Ridge Honda can be hit or miss from month to month.

• freshstartfreshstart Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2014

Just got back from Rock Honda in Fontana,CA(SOCAL). I was looking at 14' Accord Sport no extras. The best price they could offer me was $21,500 and 2.24%APR. they wouldn't give me 1.9% at that price. Anyone else knows a place where I can get a better deal will be appreciated.

OTD breakdown:
    base price of vehicle (including destination/freight and dealer installed items): 24499.33
    processing fee (the part that we agreed is also included in the price above, but they later refused to admit that and listed it as another charge): 200
    titling and registration in VA (they say must be done through dealer, can't be done by the buyer): 1101.49
    deposit/down payment (coming from the college graduate incentive): -500
    OTD (add all items above): 25301.22

the 24200 is the sum of base price, processing fee and incentive.

of course, when i move to FL this weekend, i could be subject to new fees for registering the car there. and i also will have to pay the county property tax with VA, until i somehow prove to them i am not there any more. i wanted to not register the car for now, and just do FL tags. later they said i must register it with an address when i drive the car off, as i am refinancing it. so i will receive VA tags fedexed to my FL address, and possibly change all that to FL title and tags right away, and mail my VA plates back to VA dmv. complicated and annoying, but that's the reality and buying a car right before moving.

@jfreyfrey said:
    Please give us an official price breakdown once you are done with the purchase paperwork. If you picked up the 4 cyl EX-L w/o NAV for $24,200 including destination/freight and doc fees, then you have one of the lowest prices documented here for this model.

i live in arlington now. i checked their rules, similar to PWC. prove to them that you are now residing elsewhere, and they will refund you the prorated tax.

i thought about the possibility of keeping my VA plates and tags, so that i don't have to pay the higher FL sales tax on this car (if you register a car with FL and the car is owned for less than 6 months, then you must pay FL sales tax), and at the same time prove to arlington that i am not a resident there any more so don't have to pay for property tax. if i only change my driver's licence to FL (with an FL address on it) but still keep my VA plates, would i be able to achieve that? given of course that i am allowed to do so.

i know this is a question that will get frowned upon by many, and i actually hope the governments have closed all the loopholes so i will just do everything the way it's supposed to be done.

@brian125 said:
    Items Subject to the Personal Property Tax in VA.

Prince William County's personal property tax is assessed annually as of January 1 for the following:
    automobiles NOTE: The personal property tax applies to any vehicle normally garaged or parked in the County; even if the vehicle is registered in another state or county. Virginia law also makes vehicles with an active Virginia registration taxable in the Virginia municipality where the vehicle is registered; even if the vehicle is garaged or parked in another state.
    trucks
    motorcycles
    trailers
    mobile homes
    business personal property - such as furniture and fixtures, computers, and construction equipment
    All other personal property, including personal effects, household items, monies, securities, and livestock are not subject to the personal property tax.

The County maintains registration information on boats, personal watercraft, outboard motor watercraft, and boat trailers; although tax on these items was eliminated beginning in 1998.

Prorated Personal Property Tax

The personal property tax on vehicles that are moved into or out of the County after January 1st is prorated based on the number of months that the vehicle was located within the County. There are three exceptions to the prorating standard.
    The vehicle is moved to a non-prorating Virginia jurisdiction; then the tax is not prorated.

The vehicle is moved from a non-prorating Virginia jurisdiction; the vehicle is then taxable in the prior jurisdiction for the entire year.

The vehicle is moved out of Virginia.
    Owners that move their vehicle out of Virginia must promptly register their vehicles in accordance with the moved to state motor vehicle laws. Failure to register will result in continued personal property tax liability with Prince William County. The Virginia Code Section 58.1-3511 - 'the situs (meaning tax liability) for vehicles...registered in Virginia, but normally garaged, docked, or parked in another state shall be the locality in Virginia where registered'.

Looks like according to Va state laws if you move out of the county the tax on the vehicle going to your property tax will be prorated for the time your in that county..

another thing besides my dealer playing the processing fee trick on me. my dealer has a perk that every car bought from them enjoys free car washes, oil changes, shuttle service to a nearby metro station for life and a slightly extended warranty. they have these big signs everywhere advertising this to buyers. as i was getting readying to buy, someone from finance came to me and asked me sign a thing that says i give up all these benefits. the reason they give is that i used price bidding in my negotiation, and they beat another price i got from another dealer. and there is a fine print that simply says "does not apply to certain customers", and it does not say who did what may not qualify. they admitted that the rule is unwritten and rather arbitrary.

doesn't matter if you get a sweat deal or not, or if you actually will use those services (i won't even be here any more to enjoy that), still leaves a bitter taste in your mouth.

^ This is why the car dealers have the worst reputation of all businesses. Disgusting.

• 1sebringnow1sebringnow Member Posts: 136

WARNING - USING TRUECAR FOR YOUR PURCHASE. If you think using TRUECAR is a good thing - please reconsider! If you use TRUECAR's "best no hassle price" - not only are you giving them $300 on your purchase, but you are probably overpaying by at least another $1,200 to $1,500. Approximately 2 years ago TRUECAR decided not to show the discount auto sales which the high volume dealers typically offer. They did it because the non-discounter dealerships threatened to boycott the use of their service. I suggest this is a cowardly act which shows just how much TRUECAR cars about the people which use its ripoff service. So, instead, use EDMONDS or KBB or even TRUECAR to see what the price of a car should start at - then negotiate it down - always remember the TRUECAR price always contains their Fee of $300. So give the CEO of TRUECAR the gift that he deserves - not one penny! Have a wonderful memorial day everyone - happy car shopping.

• shermajdshermajd Member Posts: 29

Hello Everyone,

I am currently negotiating for a 2014 Honda Accord EX. I've talked to 2 dealerships in the last two days and both have said that there is no Flex Cash available. One dealer said there was "no incentive from Honda", the other said that Flex Cash had expired on May 16. Anyone else running into this?

Thanks

• golfer72golfer72 Member Posts: 2

@freshstart said:
    Just got back from Rock Honda in Fontana,CA(SOCAL). I was looking at 14' Accord Sport no extras. The best price they could offer me was $21,500 and 2.24%APR. they wouldn't give me 1.9% at that price. Anyone else knows a place where I can get a better deal will be appreciated.

I purchased my 2014 Honda Sport Sedan for $21,579 from Norm Reeves in Huntington Beach on May 6, 2014. OTD price was $23,670. Yes, you can finance with 1.9% for 60 months or 0.9% for 36 months. In addition, they give you a 1 year annual pass parking in Huntington Beach for free. That's a $150.00 value. Not that I go there much but it's still worth something. Spreen Honda and Riverside Honda will match or beat those price for me but I didn't want to take a drive out there since I am already in the Orange County area. If you got good credit, you shouldn't be paying more than the 1.9%. Avoid dealers who give you a low price and jack up the interest because you end up paying more. My advice would be to go to their website. Get a quote and shop around.

• vision3e8vision3e8 Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2014

Hello!

Took a few days but just read all 39 pages of this thread! Great stuff!

I have a question for Brian since he appears to be the resident guru. How would you approach buying a new car with a trade? I don't recall reading any specific tips about how having a trade changes the overall dynamic of the negotiation. I've read online that the trade shouldn't be discussed until after the deal, but in these situations where we are the ones essentially setting the new car otd price, wouldn't it be beneficial to try to maximize the trade in value before complicating it with the new car deal?

Would love to hear your ( or anyone else's) opinion on the matter!
    (Should I clean and fix it up?, has 1 small dent that I think can be PDr repaired for 50 bucks, 1 rim has some curb rash , and a 1 tailight needs to be replaced, otherwise very good condition 18k miles)

Again, excellent resource, and many thanks to Brian

(I plan on trading a 2009 BMW 335 for a 2014 accord sport (things change once you have three kids :smile: ))

• nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,421

OK. The best way to work this is to head over to the "Real World Trade In Values" thread here on edmunds. Provide @qbrozen with a detailed description of your car's color, options, condition, what state or region of the country you are in. He will help you determine an accurate value of your trade in. Then it appears you've read this forum, so get a price via email from a dealer and go in armed with your trade in and present an OUT THE DOOR offer that includes their Accord, your BMW, plus taxes, and DMV fees. Good luck!

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

edited May 2014

vision3e8

here is a quick 101 version being you read thru treads. A buy and trade are 2 seperate transactions. You never do/ negotiate both until you narrowed down your 3 or 4 best deals closest to your house. once you have your targeted dealerships then you go into each dealership making your best deal on the trade. Your trade is a car dealers want. Expect to take a loss on the trade side with a very good new car price.

Clean up your car and fix what you can. this will help you get the most in return.

Check out galves/ Nada pricing most dealers use this book price. If you could get a kbb price you have done well.

Post back if you need help.....................Good luck

• AmigoAmigo Member Posts: 7

@shermajd said:
    Hello Everyone,

I am currently negotiating for a 2014 Honda Accord EX. I've talked to 2 dealerships in the last two days and both have said that there is no Flex Cash available. One dealer said there was "no incentive from Honda", the other said that Flex Cash had expired on May 16. Anyone else running into this?

Yeah ...did contact a few dealers in NJ..and they all said Honda has stopped Flex Cash around May 13th.

• anddo20anddo20 Member Posts: 2

Hi, I am looking to purchase a Honda Accord EX-L. I am a member of PenFed and the guaranteed price for my area Silver Spring, MD (20904) from PenFed is $26,013. But if I search another zip code that is close to me but in another state, Chantilly, VA (20151), the price drops to $24,109. Would I be able to buy the car from VA and get plates for MD? Do I pay MD taxes and would it be worth my wild to travel an hour to get $2K knocked off? And is PenFed a good price point to use?

Also has anyone bought from the Silver Spring, MD area and have any experience/tips (pricing) they like to share. Thanks in advanced! I am new to this process, this will be my first car purchase as a person in the real world after college. It will be great to get some insight on this process from the Edmunds forum.

Again, thanks for your help!

edited May 2014

anddo

Buy car in Va. you will save $$$$.. The Selling dealership will register your car with MD dmv. You pay M.d. sales tax for your vehicle

• butcherboybutcherboy Member Posts: 7
    edited May 2014

How is this deal for California, $19.500 ( Includes destination charges ) + Tax & Tags for a 2014 Honda Accord LX

• ifad553ifad553 Member Posts: 6
    Can anyone share their best price before rebates in nor cal they are getting on

Exl sedan w/nav
    V6 sedan w/nav
    Accord sport sedan

Looking to get the dealer to "drop their pants" with me as a "mini" customer :)

Looking to take advantage of memorial day sales or just show up on 31st.

Thank you,

@ifad553 said:

Exl sedan w/nav
    V6 sedan w/nav
    Accord sport sedan

Thank you,

Try this Instant Price Quote @ Anderson Honda in Palo Alto, CA
    The Quote is Instant.
    http://www.andersonhondanewcars.com/new-inventory/anderson-instant-price-quote

• mahi3mahi3 Member Posts: 14
    @butcherboy - which part of cal? I bought 2014 lx OTD for 21100$ including ttl in pleasanton. So it may come to 19100$ including destination charges without ttl..

@mahi3 said:
    butcherboy - which part of cal? I bought 2014 lx OTD for 21100$ including ttl in pleasanton. So it may come to 19100$ including destination charges without ttl..

Nor / Cal best price so far for me $19.488 Anderson Honda in Palo Alto, CA
    I don't see a Pleasanton Honda. Is it Dublin Honda ?

edited May 2014

@mahi3 said:
    So it may come to 19100$ including destination charges without ttl..

How did you get the deal ( Internet sale ? ) Was it Dublin Honda ?
    Thank you....

edited May 2014

@ifad553 said:

Exl sedan w/nav
    V6 sedan w/nav
    Accord sport sedan

Thank you,

Remember every dealer has a different agenda with price. Supply and Demand/ how long vehicles are sitting on lots play a big part with pricing.

Figure out a low and high target price for your area then play hardball with dealerships.. Negotiate right til the end of the month if need be. There seems to be no more flex cash available so pit one dealer aganist the next making your best deal closest to your home.

June ends the 2 quarter for all car companies. If May dont pan out end of June will bear fruits price wise..

Your target price range should be 1000 below dealers invoice price on the low end and as high as 1900 in selected area's being tops if you could get it. I have been telling alot of the members here if you could get 1500 below invoice you have done very well for yourself.

@butcherboy - it is livermore honda and not dublin honda... Directly went to the dealership and negotiated with them... First I got quote from Anderson Hnoda @ palo alto (the same you have got now) through internet and based on that we negotiated with livermore...

@butcherboy - it is livermore honda and not dublin honda... Directly went to the dealership and negotiated with them... First I got quote from Anderson Hnoda @ palo alto (the same you have got now) through internet and based on that we negotiated with livermore...

mahi3, How long ago did you get your Accord ?
    Thank you for all the info

Hi butcherboy! 3-4 weeks ago!!! sales rep is Joseph hashmi!
  • phookmephookuphookmephooku Member Posts: 1

purchased 2014 Honda Accord EX last week for 22488 plus TTL at Autonation, Fremont, negotiated for the same price at Anderson Honda too but they would not give me even a few hours to finish the deal...so went with autonation...

the car had 69 miles on it, should this be of any concern? also, it was dusty too. Please advise!

@phookmephooku said:
    purchased 2014 Honda Accord EX last week for 22488 plus TTL at Autonation, Fremont, negotiated for the same price at Anderson Honda too but they would not give me even a few hours to finish the deal...so went with autonation...

the car had 69 miles on it, should this be of any concern? also, it was dusty too. Please advise

No concern you have 3 yrs full warranty.. Plus 5 yr or 60k on Transmission. Dusty dirty vehicles from dealer, Remember they sit on lots for months . Every new vehicle I buy i do a full detail job. Wash, clay, and then wax.

enjoy your new Accord.

• lklaaslklaas Member Posts: 2

Can anyone share current price paid for 2014 Honda Accord EXL V6 w/Navigation in New Jersey? I see alot of EXL 4 cyl w/Nav on the forum (seems more poplular then the V6)..

Deciding between 4 cyl or V6. I tend to like the ride "quietness" of the V6. Mixed feelings if Navigation is worth the money.

I have received a few internet quotes.

Thanks.