Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

APRIL 2014 TSX LEASING SPECIALS

superchief20superchief20 Member Posts: 11
edited March 2014 in Acura

Does anyone know what next month's TSX leasing incentive will be? Should I take the current $340 a month incentive or wait until april. My old lease ends in mid-April.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,186

No one will know until the new program is available.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• MarkHolthoffMarkHolthoff Member Posts: 101

I would speculate that since the 2014 TSX is an outgoing model -- to be replaced by the forthcoming 2015 TLX later this year -- it will likely see continued or perhaps even increased incentive levels over the next few months as Acura attempts to sell down current stock to make way for the new model.

So, in short, it shouldn't hurt you to wait until next month.

Keep in mind, though, that as time goes on the selection of 2014 TSXs will grow more and more limited, so it may be harder to find one near you that has the exact trim and color specifications you want.

Also, as noted above, no one really knows what incentive programs will be offered until the manufacturer announces them.

• biker4biker4 Member Posts: 746

TLX is not really a replacement for the TSX - more for the TL. The TSX is simply being discontinued. The incentives really depend on volume of cars and we have no idea about that.

• enbeuuenbeuu Member Posts: 4

This is vapor-car...been waiting and getting bated just like you all....I'm still enjoying my TL and it's only 8K old. tried an Infinity and even a Ford Taurus SHO. (way too big). sort of giving up on this Vapor-ware car: the Acura TL-X...

• enbeuuenbeuu Member Posts: 4

@biker4 said:
    TLX is not really a replacement for the TSX - more for the TL. The TSX is simply being discontinued. The incentives really depend on volume of cars and we have no idea about that.

Agreed; As said, personally giving up on the TL-X; it's been vaporware for over 2 years.
    I'll let the market sort out where and when it comes out.
    The TL-tech has all the gizzmos except the side view that the Honda Accord already has had;
    After all this is to be a souped up Accord with the higher compression V-6...(it uses premium)...
    the Accord uses regular in their V-6. Go try one at the Honda dealer they will tell you that the Accord uses regular and it's a marketing "talking point" for them...
    Go into the weeds you'll see the compression ratio is lower on the Accord.
    Acura TL has a higher compression ratio...and a warning on the gas lid that states use premium only.
    Power is power and is derived from the slower burning octane rating of the fuel.