Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Cadillac CTS-V Lease Questions

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,145
edited July 2014 in Cadillac
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Cadillac CTS-V leasing questions.
Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the Cadillac CTS-V, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.
You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2014 Cadillac CTS-V page.
If you have already leased, we invite you to review your vehicle by starting on the following page: http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/consumer-ratings-reviews.html

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• eddieg7408eddieg7408 Member Posts: 13

Can you please let me know the current lease figures for the 2014 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe with Manual transmission? I am looking for the longest/lowest priced term with lowest miles. Hoping lease cash is continued!

Thanks in advance,
    Eddie

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188

1.0% MF and 56% residual for 39mo, 10K/yr lease. $1875 lease cash.

I don't show that a manual transmission affects those numbers, but you might want to check that with the dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• eddieg7408eddieg7408 Member Posts: 13

Thank you! I did not get one of these last month. Hopeful to put one in my driveway this month, however. Just need to trade out of my current lease.

Would you mind letting me know the numbers for this month? Again this is for a 2014 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe with Manual transmission, 10K miles and 36 months. Last month, the residual for automatic was 58% while manual was 56%.

@eddieg7408 said:
    Thank you! I did not get one of these last month. Hopeful to put one in my driveway this month, however. Just need to trade out of my current lease.

Would you mind letting me know the numbers for this month? Again this is for a 2014 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe with Manual transmission, 10K miles and 36 months. Last month, the residual for automatic was 58% while manual was 56%.

I show 1.45% MF and 56% residual for 36mo, 10K/yr, with $2660 lease cash. I can't find a separate program for manual/automatic.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bullishtaurusbullishtaurus Member Posts: 28

@kyfdx@Edmunds‌

Hello, Would you happen to have this month's numbers for a 2014 CTS-V Coupe Automatic?

12K miles, 24 and 36 months.

Thank you.

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,063

@bullishtaurus said:
    kyfdx@Edmunds‌

Hello, Would you happen to have this month's numbers for a 2014 CTS-V Coupe Automatic?

12K miles, 24 and 36 months.

Thank you.

24 mo/12K - 1.67% and 61%

36 mo/12K - 1.45% and 55%

$2300 lease cash for both

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Thank you, Michaell!

Cadillac had amazing incentives back in July 2012 when I leased my CTS Coupe (non-V) so I’m disappointed to see that this year their lease specials are way far from competitive.

Is it normal for their lease deals to be bad during this time of the year? Are the deals normally better during the summer?

Or is this their way of discouraging customers from considering the CTS-V Coupe and attract attention to other models?

@bullishtaurus said:
    Thank you, Michaell!

Cadillac had amazing incentives back in July 2012 when I leased my CTS Coupe (non-V) so I’m disappointed to see that this year their lease specials are way far from competitive.

Is it normal for their lease deals to be bad during this time of the year? Are the deals normally better during the summer?

Or is this their way of discouraging customers from considering the CTS-V Coupe and attract attention to other models?

It's hard to determine what reasons go into manufacturers decisions on lease numbers from month to month. What you suggest certainly have merit, but we will probably never know.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• roberto_mroberto_m Member Posts: 4

Hi. I'm interested in leasing a CTS-V sedan. Does anyone know the current residual values and MF for 10,000 miles per year, 36 or 39-month lease?

@roberto_m said:
    Hi. I'm interested in leasing a CTS-V sedan. Does anyone know the current residual values and MF for 10,000 miles per year, 36 or 39-month lease?

39/10 - .96% and 56%.

36/10 - .96% and 58%

$2650 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks very much!

Hello Michaell,

Do you have June's MF and residual for the 2014 CTS-V Coupe Automatic?
    12K miles / 24, 36 or and 39 months.

What about cash rebates in addition to the $750 available to current Cadillac lessees?

Thanks!

@bullishtaurus said:
    Hello Michaell,

Do you have June's MF and residual for the 2014 CTS-V Coupe Automatic?
    12K miles / 24, 36 or and 39 months.

What about cash rebates in addition to the $750 available to current Cadillac lessees?

Thanks!

3.17% APR and 63% residual for 27mo, 12K/yr.

0.96% APR and 55% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr.

0.96% APR and 53% residual for 39mo, 12K/yr.

$2650 lease cash on all terms.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks a bunch, kyfdx!

Are the June 12k/yr numbers for the CTS-V sedan the same as for the CTS-V coupe?

@roberto_m said:
    Are the June 12k/yr numbers for the CTS-V sedan the same as for the CTS-V coupe?

for 36 months, the residual is 2% higher for the sedan

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks very much!

• neversatisfiedneversatisfied Member Posts: 63

How about the CTS -V Wagons? MF and Residual
    36 months - 12k/year and 15k/year?

@neversatisfied said:
    How about the CTS -V Wagons? MF and Residual
    36 months - 12k/year and 15k/year?

.96% MF and 53% residual for 36/15 - add 2% for 12K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• neversatisfiedneversatisfied Member Posts: 63

Thanks, I heard that they can't sell the wagon. ...maybe they will give them away.

@neversatisfied said:
    Thanks, I heard that they can't sell the wagon. ...maybe they will give them away.

You should certainly be able to negotiate a good discount from sticker.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• lsmb2lsmb2 Member Posts: 20

Can I please have the current money factors and residuals on a 2014 and 2015 CTS-V coupe and sedan for a 10 and 12K mile 36 month lease in Texas? Thank you.

@lsmb2 said:
    Can I please have the current money factors and residuals on a 2014 and 2015 CTS-V coupe and sedan for a 10 and 12K mile 36 month lease in Texas? Thank you.

2014 Coupe: 1.00% APR and 56%/55% residual. $3100 lease cash.

2014 Sedan: 1.00% APR and 57%/56% residual. $3100 lease cash.

We don't have any 2015 numbers for this model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• lsmb2lsmb2 Member Posts: 20

Thanks, kyfdx. Can you explain how Lease Cash works? I don't understand where to apply those dollars in my lease calculation. Do I subtract it from the negotiated price of the vehicle?

@lsmb2 said:
    Thanks, kyfdx. Can you explain how Lease Cash works? I don't understand where to apply those dollars in my lease calculation. Do I subtract it from the negotiated price of the vehicle?

Most likely, it will be factored into any negotiated price... When negotiating, let the dealer know that you are aware of it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• drbump471drbump471 Member Posts: 35

2014 Wagon CTS-V numbers
    MF & Residual
    10 or 12k lease
    36 months is probably best no?
    Thanks!

@drbump471 said:
    2014 Wagon CTS-V numbers
    MF & Residual
    10 or 12k lease
    36 months is probably best no?
    Thanks!

1.00% APR and 54%/53% residual for 36 months. $2300 lease cash

39 month residual is 2% lower.. I like the 36 month term.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• drbump471drbump471 Member Posts: 35

Thanks so much!

@kyfdx said:
    39 month residual is 2% lower.. I like the 36 month term.

• kshankarkshankar Member Posts: 175

Has the residual and money factor changed for August for a CTS-V Wagon for 36 months?
    thanks
    Kris

@kshankar said:
    Has the residual and money factor changed for August for a CTS-V Wagon for 36 months?
    thanks
    Kris

No.. the July numbers are good until September 2nd.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator