Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Chevrolet Silverado Lease Questions

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146
edited April 2015 in Chevrolet
This discussion is dedicated to 2014 Chevrolet Silveradol easing questions. To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on Edmunds 2015 Chevrolet Silverado page.

In this discussion, you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc.

If you have already leased, we invite you to review your vehicle by starting on the following page: http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/consumer-ratings-reviews.html

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• burgers1999burgers1999 Member Posts: 7

Car Man,
    Can you give me MF and Residual on 2014 1500 Crew Cab LTZ 4WD with 15,000. Is Ally still doing great lease deals like above?

• skandelonskandelon Member Posts: 2

I'd be interested in the numbers on a 2014 too, but not necessarily the 4wd as that isn't needed. The base quad cab is all I need.

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,199

@burgers1999 said:
    Car Man,
    Can you give me MF and Residual on 2014 1500 Crew Cab LTZ 4WD with 15,000. Is Ally still doing great lease deals like above?

3.0% MF and 62% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr lease

That's a decent lease program... just depends on how big of a discount you can negotiate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

@skandelon said:
    I'd be interested in the numbers on a 2014 too, but not necessarily the 4wd as that isn't needed. The base quad cab is all I need.

Same as above, but the residual is 60% for 2WD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• toyotas2toyotas2 Member Posts: 15

Hi Car Man,

Can you provide me with the Feb MF and residual on a 2014 LTZ 4WD crew cab 15K per year? I live in NYS.

Thank you,

@toyotas2 said:
    Hi Car Man,

Can you provide me with the Feb MF and residual on a 2014 LTZ 4WD crew cab 15K per year? I live in NYS.

Thank you,

3.05% MF and 59% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr lease. $950 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dylrexdylrex Member Posts: 111
    edited February 2014

Looking for the numbers on a 24 and 36 month lease with 10k per year on the Silverado 1500 LT 4X4 double cab and regular cab. Also considering the GMC Sierra. Would the numbers be the same?
    Thank you in advance.

@dylrex said:
    Looking for the numbers on a 24 and 36 month lease with 10k per year on the Silverado 1500 LT 4X4 double cab and regular cab. Also considering the GMC Sierra. Would the numbers be the same?
    Thank you in advance.

1.30% MF and 68%/64% residual for Double/Regular Cab for 24 mo, 10K/yr.

3.05% MF and 62%/58% residual for Double/Regular Cab for 36 mo, 10K/yr.

$950 lease cash.

The Sierra has the same program for 36 months, but it's 24 month MF is 2.00%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• cwa318cwa318 Member Posts: 79

Does anyone have any lease information on the 2015 HD Silverado 2500 or GMC Sierra 2500? I'm looking for 36 month residual and MF. Any information would be appreciated. Looking at Crew and Double cabs.

@cwa318 said:
    Does anyone have any lease information on the 2015 HD Silverado 2500 or GMC Sierra 2500? I'm looking for 36 month residual and MF. Any information would be appreciated. Looking at Crew and Double cabs.

I don't see any lease programs for the 2500 models.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Is there any difference in residuals on the 2wd vs 4wd LTZ or LT crew? Looking at 36 month 15k. Thanks

@cwa318 said:
    Is there any difference in residuals on the 2wd vs 4wd LTZ or LT crew? Looking at 36 month 15k. Thanks

On the 2500 models? No lease programs, at all.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

No.....sorry was inquiring about 1500.

@kyfdx@Edmunds said:
    On the 2500 models? No lease programs, at all.

Sorry was asking about 1500......thanks

@cwa318 said:

3.05% MF and 59% for 4WD Crew. $950 lease cash

57% residual on 2WD.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• andruniousandrunious Member Posts: 3

can someone help me with 2014 1500 high country mf/residual for 10k. live in VA. any help? thanks

@andrunious said:
    can someone help me with 2014 1500 high country mf/residual for 10k. live in VA. any help? thanks

The only variables that matter, as far as the Silverado lease numbers:

2WD or 4WD?

Crew, Regular or Double Cab?

Term in months, and annual mileage allowance?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• saratogastevesaratogasteve Member Posts: 186

I've never leased before so excuse me for being a newbie. I'm looking for the2014 1500 Silverado Crew cab 2WD. lease or buy - 10,000 miles per year. Can someone tell me what the monthly might be as well as down paymet? anyone know for a purchase what I should look for off MRSP or invoice?

• thank you

@kyfdx@Edmunds said:
    Term in months, and annual mileage allowance?

4wd, 36/39 mos, 10k, crew cab. can you help me with the current residuals/mf? thx

@andrunious said:
    4wd, 36/39 mos, 10k, crew cab. can you help me with the current residuals/mf? thx

2.65% MF and 62% residual for 36mo, 10K/yr. 60% residual for 39 month term.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

thanks

• drewauby5drewauby5 Member Posts: 7

kyfdx, can you please give me current lease numbers (residual/MF's) on 14 crew cab, RWD, 36 months, 12k miles/year?? Thanks in advance Andrew

@drewauby5 said:
    kyfdx, can you please give me current lease numbers (residual/MF's) on 14 crew cab, RWD, 36 months, 12k miles/year?? Thanks in advance Andrew

2.65% MF and 59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

why is it, no one post a price they paid for a Chevy Silverado? not a single post?

@saratogasteve said:
    why is it, no one post a price they paid for a Chevy Silverado? not a single post?

The Silverado Prices Paid forum hasn't had a post since November, but you might check it out.

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/3714/chevrolet/silverado-1500/chevrolet-silverado-prices-paid-and-buying-experience#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• cjs6cjs6 Member Posts: 10

Hi @kyfdx‌ can you tell me the residual value and money factor for a 2014 Silverado LT crew cab short box with 4WD? 15,000 miles/year for both 24 and 36 months?

I assume June numbers will be coming out soon so if and when you come across those, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,118

@cjs6 said:
    Hi kyfdx‌ can you tell me the residual value and money factor for a 2014 Silverado LT crew cab short box with 4WD? 15,000 miles/year for both 24 and 36 months?

I assume June numbers will be coming out soon so if and when you come across those, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

2.16% and 65% for 24 months; 2.75% and 59% for 36 months. $750 lease cash for both.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Andrew StevensAndrew Stevens Member Posts: 68
    edited June 2014

MF and Residual for 2014 Silverado 1500 Double Cab, standard box, 4X$ LTZ with 1LZ please?
    Delaware Resident: 36 or 39 months 12k miles per year? Also any rebates to be had with lease?

@vanzant68 said:
    MF and Residual for 2014 Silverado 1500 Double Cab, standard box, 4X$ LTZ with 1LZ please?
    Delaware Resident: 36 or 39 months 12k miles per year? Also any rebates to be had with lease?

3.05% APR and 59% residual. $750 lease cash for 36mo, 12K/yr. 57% residual for 39 mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@Michaell said:
    2.16% and 65% for 24 months; 2.75% and 59% for 36 months. $750 lease cash for both.

Thanks a lot @Michaell! Do you have info on Ram trucks too? I'm deciding between the Silverado and Ram and was going to post over in the Ram forum but it looks dead. If you or @kyfdx‌ has the depreciation and MF/APR on a 2014 Ram 1500 SLT Big Horn, crew cab, short box, 4x4 on a 24 month lease at 15,000 miles per year I'd be grateful.

Post in the Ram forum, please.

thanks!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Sure> @kyfdx said:

Post in the Ram forum, please.

thanks!

Just did, thanks! I originally used Ram as the "Make" for the forum (which is the one that isn't too active). Using Dodge for the make and then Ram for the model brought me to the more active spot.

@cjs6 said:
    Thanks a lot Michaell! Do you have info on Ram trucks too? I'm deciding between the Silverado and Ram and was going to post over in the Ram forum but it looks dead. If you or kyfdx‌ has the depreciation and MF/APR on a 2014 Ram 1500 SLT Big Horn, crew cab, short box, 4x4 on a 24 month lease at 15,000 miles per year I'd be grateful.

.00021 and 63%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• zzzhoppiezzzzzzhoppiezzz Member Posts: 19

Hello,

Looking for residual value and money factor on 2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ, Central NJ.

MSRP $51,310

Price with all incentives, plus tax, plates, and doc fee is quoted via email :$45,074.00

I have a car to trade in with $4000.00 equity

Question #2- Do you feel thats a good price?

Question #3- What would my monthly payments be if I put all equity in as a down payment w.TTL? I Know its not advisable to put money down but I need lower monthly payments.

Looking to keep payments at or around $400.00

Thanks so much!

@zzzhoppiezzz said:
    Hello,

Looking for residual value and money factor on 2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ, Central NJ.

MSRP $51,310

Price with all incentives, plus tax, plates, and doc fee is quoted via email :$45,074.00

I have a car to trade in with $4000.00 equity

Question #2- Do you feel thats a good price?

Question #3- What would my monthly payments be if I put all equity in as a down payment w.TTL? I Know its not advisable to put money down but I need lower monthly payments.

Looking to keep payments at or around $400.00

Thanks so much!

2WD? 4WD? Regular, Double or Crew cab? There is lease cash of either $750 or $1350 from Ally, and the residuals vary as well.

I'll also need the lease term and miles per year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• zzzhoppiezzzzzzhoppiezzz Member Posts: 19

Sorry, I assumed the LTZ was only 4x4 Crew Cab.
    Lease term 36/m 12k or 36/m 10k

He said all rebate were included in offer, didn't list specific ones, except for a conquest rebate I was qualified for because someone in my home owns a NON GM vehicle.

@zzzhoppiezzz said:
    Sorry, I assumed the LTZ was only 4x4 Crew Cab.
    Lease term 36/m 12k or 36/m 10k

He said all rebate were included in offer, didn't list specific ones, except for a conquest rebate I was qualified for because someone in my home owns a NON GM vehicle.

3.05% and 61% for 36/12. add 1% for 10k

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• gil26gil26 Member Posts: 1

Looking for residual value and money factor on 2014 Chevy Silverado LT crew cab 4wd for 10k and 12k miles for 24, 36 or 39 month lease

@gil26 said:
    Looking for residual value and money factor on 2014 Chevy Silverado LT crew cab 4wd for 10k and 12k miles for 24, 36 or 39 month lease

24/12 - 2.60% and 67%

36/12 - 3.05% and 61%

39/12 - 3.05% and 59%

Add 1% for 10k

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I understand the "conquest cash" was for competitive leases - and does not apply if you have a competitors product that is either owned out right or being financed. does that sound right? Are all the recalls for Chevy products affecting the incentive that GM typically doles out? seems the incentives are somewhat thin these days and reflect a shortage of available inventory due to all the recalls going on.

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146

If you leased a GM truck this year, please email PR@edmunds.com before Saturday, July 12, 2014 to discuss with a reporter.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

@saratogasteve said:
    I understand the "conquest cash" was for competitive leases - and does not apply if you have a competitors product that is either owned out right or being financed. does that sound right? Are all the recalls for Chevy products affecting the incentive that GM typically doles out? seems the incentives are somewhat thin these days and reflect a shortage of available inventory due to all the recalls going on.

I don't have any details on the conquest cash incentive, sorry.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• thejman2oo8thejman2oo8 Member Posts: 11

Do you have the current money factor, residual, and lease cash for 24, 36, and 39 months on a 2014 Silverado LTZ 4wd (1LZ) and High Country (3LZ)?

Thank you.

@thejman2oo8 said:
    Do you have the current money factor, residual, and lease cash for 24, 36, and 39 months on a 2014 Silverado LTZ 4wd (1LZ) and High Country (3LZ)?

Thank you.

Double, Crew or Regular Cab?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@kyfdx said:
    Double, Crew or Regular Cab?

Short Crew

edited July 2014

@thejman2oo8 said:

How many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell said:
    How many miles per year?

@thejman2oo8 said:
    Do you have the current money factor, residual, and lease cash for 24, 36, and 39 months on a 2014 Silverado LTZ 4wd (1LZ) and High Country (3LZ)? Short crew, 10k miles per year.

Thank you.

24/10 - 1.75% and 66%. $750 lease cash.

36/10 - 3.05% and 62%. $750 lease cash.

39/10 - 3.05% and 60%. $750 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• leepoffaithleepoffaith Member Posts: 38

2014 Silverado Double Cab 2WD standard box 1LT. 24 and 36 month money factor and residual please. Thanks in advance!

@leepoffaith said:
    2014 Silverado Double Cab 2WD standard box 1LT. 24 and 36 month money factor and residual please. Thanks in advance!

24/15 - 1.75% and 60%. $1350 lease cash.

36/15 - 3.05% and 57%. $1350 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This discussion has been closed.