Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Ram ProMaster Recalled for Possible Corrosion Problem | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited June 2014 in Dodge
image2014 Ram ProMaster Recalled for Possible Corrosion Problem | Edmunds.com

Chrysler is recalling 21,000 2014 Ram ProMaster full-size vans to inspect and replace various electrical components because of a possible corrosion problem.

Read the full story here

Comments

• kokomojoekokomojoe Member Posts: 150

A Fiat truck made in Mexico what could go wrong

• pchaumontpchaumont Member Posts: 0
    edited August 2014

My truck Pro Master 2014 has a lot of problems. I had more than a dozen appointments to the dealer and they have never been able to solve problems. The brakes screaming, the suspension makes a lot of noise when I turn your wheels that scream

Sorry, i'm so bad in english.

Pascal
    [contact info removed]

• corky09corky09 Member Posts: 1
    Mine does the same things. Now the wipers won't work.
  • furniture1furniture1 Member Posts: 1
    My promaster has had noisy rear suspension, i have had to replace the low beam headlights 3 times on each side, i have a slight smell of anti freeze after driving it, tire pressure light came on even though all tires were at recommended pressures, windshild wiper motor had to be replaced, cheap gas door broke when i bumped it when fueling the van, several recalls and now the left headlight has no power to it at all.
    i used to have a sprinter it went 270000 Miles when i sold it it was still a good van. If chrysler wants to be in this business they had better step up on the quality!!!
  • vaughnstark777vaughnstark777 Member Posts: 1
    I got my 2015 brand new in 2017. The first thing was the brakes squealing, after three trips to the dealer they replaced the pads and rotors and it stopped. Next after around 20,000 miles the wipers went out. As of today, 31,000 miles, they have went out 4 times. Dealership has no idea what is causing the system to burn up wiper motors.