Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 and Earlier GMC Terrain Lease Questions

124»

Comments

• firebirdgirl20firebirdgirl20 Member Posts: 6

Ended up getting a lease for 2.74 MF and .69 residual through gmac instead of ally, which ends up being about $1.50 more per month, but I wasn't going to fight it since I spent 4 hours at the dealership already. Got an SLT with MSRP of $35k for $199/mo, 24 mo, 10k miles, with $2000 down to pay all tags, taxes, etc. overall pretty happy. Thanks @Michaell‌

• firebirdgirl20firebirdgirl20 Member Posts: 6

I think I meant GM financial instead of GMAC. Sale price of the car was $28,775 after rebates. Hopefully I did well...

@firebirdgirl20 said:
    Ended up getting a lease for 2.74 MF and .69 residual through gmac instead of ally, which ends up being about $1.50 more per month, but I wasn't going to fight it since I spent 4 hours at the dealership already. Got an SLT with MSRP of $35k for $199/mo, 24 mo, 10k miles, with $2000 down to pay all tags, taxes, etc. overall pretty happy. Thanks Michaell‌

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,046

Seems cheap for a $30K car. Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• flcarguy62flcarguy62 Member Posts: 37

Did you guys happen to get July numbers yet? Looking for the MF and Residual for Terrain Denali 39mo at 10K and 12K?

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,232

@flcarguy62 said:
    Did you guys happen to get July numbers yet? Looking for the MF and Residual for Terrain Denali 39mo at 10K and 12K?

Yes (finally). 1.95% and 57% / 58% for 39/12 and 39/10. $1325 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• tmaxwell24tmaxwell24 Member Posts: 1

The dealer gave me a call today and said I could trade in my 2012 lease for a 2014 lease. No down payment and a similar monthly payment. I'm currently paying $340/mo. 39 mo/12k miles. Looking at the deal Firebirdgirl posted above, it appears that I could get an even better deal than what I'm currently paying. Any advise to go about getting a better deal? Is it worth it to go into a new lease a year ahead of schedule?

@tmaxwell24 said:
    The dealer gave me a call today and said I could trade in my 2012 lease for a 2014 lease. No down payment and a similar monthly payment. I'm currently paying $340/mo. 39 mo/12k miles. Looking at the deal Firebirdgirl posted above, it appears that I could get an even better deal than what I'm currently paying. Any advise to go about getting a better deal? Is it worth it to go into a new lease a year ahead of schedule?

What I like about getting out early? No worries about having to buy new tires, or other lease-end charges..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• soup4soup4 Member Posts: 6

Been looking at jeep gc's but I think a terrain might work for me. What do the lease deals look like right now? I would be looking for a Denali 12k 36 mo. in MA. Thanks

@soup4 said:
    Been looking at jeep gc's but I think a terrain might work for me. What do the lease deals look like right now? I would be looking for a Denali 12k 36 mo. in MA. Thanks

2015 - 2.00% and 56%

2014 - 2.10% and 59%. $1325 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• bm21081bm21081 Member Posts: 24

looking at a 2014 awd terrain slt1 with nav and sunroof with a 36/12 lease in nj and got a price of 333 a month with taxes rolled in only think at signing is first month payment and dmv fees totaling 1000. how does this sound? and what are the mf and residuals in nj? He included a conquest, cash allowance, and supplier discount. thanks for the help in adcance.

@bm21081 said:
    looking at a 2014 awd terrain slt1 with nav and sunroof with a 36/12 lease in nj and got a price of 333 a month with taxes rolled in only think at signing is first month payment and dmv fees totaling 1000. how does this sound? and what are the mf and residuals in nj? He included a conquest, cash allowance, and supplier discount. thanks for the help in adcance.

2.10% APR, 59% residual and $1325 lease cash.

What is the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I believe it was 33275. Not 100 % though.

@bm21081 said:
    I believe it was 33275. Not 100 % though.

Looks like a pretty cheap lease for a car with that MSRP.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

how is him financial vs ally for the rates and residual?    What are the credit guidelines for gm?  Thanks 

bm21081 said:

how is him financial vs ally for the rates and residual?    What are the credit guidelines for gm?  Thanks 

We don't have the GM Financial numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• leaserookie1leaserookie1 Member Posts: 43
    Can I get MF and Residual for a 2014 SLT1 or 2 and if AWD and FWD matters for 24/27 months with 15k miles. Thanks

Can I get MF and Residual for a 2014 SLT1 or 2 and if AWD and FWD matters for 24/27 months with 15k miles. Thanks

All are 3.00% APR and 64% residual for 27mo, 15K/yr with $1325 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• leaserookie1leaserookie1 Member Posts: 43
    kyfdx said:

Do you have the numbers for October?

kyfdx said:

Do you have the numbers for October?

Numbers have not changed for October.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jausankajausanka Member Posts: 27
    Can you help me out to understand "lease cash" versus the $1700 incentive?
    jausanka said:

Can you help me out to understand "lease cash" versus the $1700 incentive?

Lease cash is factory-to-dealer money that the Dealer can choose to pass along to the customer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jausankajausanka Member Posts: 27
    So If they are offering $1700, I should be happy with that, right? Or did they screw something up by giving me the $1700 instead of $1k and I'll get hit with it while signing papers?
    jausanka said:

So If they are offering $1700, I should be happy with that, right? Or did they screw something up by giving me the $1700 instead of $1k and I'll get hit with it while signing papers?

Use the "Car Research" tab at the top of the page to get the current customer incentives available.

The $1000 lease cash is in addition, and you should work hard to negotiate a price that includes both.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• pcantorepcantore Member Posts: 148
    Hi, Can you provide MF and RES and any lease cash available for a 2014 SLT 1 or 2 FWD for 24/27 months with 12k miles? I'm located in Florida. Thanks!
    pcantore said:

Hi, Can you provide MF and RES and any lease cash available for a 2014 SLT 1 or 2 FWD for 24/27 months with 12k miles? I'm located in Florida. Thanks!

We only have information from Ally, and I'm not showing any lease programs for 2014 Terrain models.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pcantorepcantore Member Posts: 148
    kyfdx said:

pcantore said:

We only have information from Ally, and I'm not showing any lease programs for 2014 Terrain models.
    Kyfdx THANKS!
  • ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 GMC Terrain Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.