Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon Win Horsepower Crown, GM Says | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited June 2014 in Chevrolet
image2015 Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon Win Horsepower Crown, GM Says | Edmunds.com

The 2015 Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon midsize pickup trucks will have the most horsepower in the segment when they arrive at dealerships this fall, GM said on Wednesday.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ko_portlandko_portland Member Posts: 1

What about offering either LED or HID headlights? Us aging baby boomers need better lighting options than dull, halogen projectors. Look at Acura's MDX LED jewel-eye headlights; bright, white light. To me, that should be standard or at least an option.

• reminderreminder Member Posts: 383

I'm a fan of some GM products, but the recall epidemic cools my enthusiasm.

• carluvr1carluvr1 Member Posts: 5

I like that gm is bringing these global mini trucks here to the states, should of been like this in the beginning. When I was in Australia I had a chance to drive the diesel Holden Colorado and Isuzu D-Max 2011 models which shared the same parts. Excellent mini trucks with excellent power and towing, the build quality was better than what I rode in at the time here in the us. I would surprised if these don't sell well here.

• tired_old_davetired_old_dave Member Posts: 710
    If that good why can't we get the trailblazer preferably an H4 model and preferably from a GMC/Buick dealer. And why does a 4x4 have to be a diesel. Maybe some real off roaders and truckers can answer this question. Can proper gearing and 4LL, 4LH, 4HL, 4HH give you the best of all worlds?