Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Favorable Dimensions - 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71 LT Crew Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited June 2014 in Chevrolet
imageFavorable Dimensions - 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71 LT Crew Long-Term Road Test

For a full-size truck, the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado is reasonably easy to maneuver.

Read the full story here

Comments

• quadricyclequadricycle Member Posts: 827

What is it about the Ram that you don't like? Visibility, steering feel, etc.? To me, it seems that they should be about the same in terms of maneuverability, so specifics would be nice.

• allthingshondaallthingshonda Member Posts: 878

@quadricycle said:
    What is it about the Ram that you don't like? Visibility, steering feel, etc.? To me, it seems that they should be about the same in terms of maneuverability, so specifics would be nice.

The Silverado probably has a tighter turning radius. Makes all the difference in city driving.

• quadricyclequadricycle Member Posts: 827

@allthingshonda said:
    The Silverado probably has a tighter turning radius. Makes all the difference in city driving.

And it seems as if you'd be wrong. Edmunds', Ram's, and Chevrolet's websites all seem to state that the Ram has a tighter turning radius. It could be that the 2WD in the Silverado is making it more maneuverable, but that's a guess. I'll restate my desire for specifics.