Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

More Touchscreen Troubles - 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited June 2014 in Chevrolet

imageMore Touchscreen Troubles - 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Long-Term Road Test

The infotainment screen on our 2014 Corvette Stingray is on the fritz.

Read the full story here

Comments

• allthingshondaallthingshonda Member Posts: 878

Did you try lowering and raising the screen to see if that would work?

• zimtheinvaderzimtheinvader Member Posts: 580

So, this wasn't designed by the old GM 70's-80's where they blatantly didn't care about their customers. And it isn't from the new, new GM (last week and forward) where they are now saying they really are going to act like they care. It is from the old new GM where they pretended to care but weren't that interested in it (right up to and after the bailout).

• speednetspeednet Member Posts: 52

As I recall, Edmunds got its C7 very early on. And the touch screens were a problem on many early C7s (mine included). I replaced mine, and it has been fine ever since. I doubt new C7 owners will have this problem -- at least not in the numbers that early C7 owners did.

• joner800joner800 Member Posts: 80

i have been so excited about this Corvette, but stuff like this is a deal-breaker for me. its only the best value sportscar/roadster available if everything works. if not, its just another piece of GM junk (sorry, still cant get over the front fender emblem sticker peeling off, too).