Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Nissan Murano Lease Questions

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
edited April 2015 in Nissan
For current information, go to 2015 Nissan Murano Lease Questions

Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Nissan Murano leasing questions.

Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2014 Murano, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2014 Nissan Murano page.

To see all forums discussions about the [insert make/model], including earlier model years, please visit our list of Nissan Murano discussions.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• nick2013nick2013 Member Posts: 3
    Looking to lease a 2014 Murano SL. 36 Months, 12K Miles. What is the residual value of this car and current lease factor w/top tier credit?
    Thanks,
    Nick
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527
    2014 Murano SL 36mo, 12K/yr lease
    .00186 MF and 52% residual

Add 1% to the residual for AWD model

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• nick2013nick2013 Member Posts: 3
    Residual looks kind of low right? I guess it has to do Nissan's plans for redesigning their 2015.
    Thanks,
    Nick2013
  • tad_ghostaltad_ghostal Member Posts: 1

I have about 10 months left on a 39 month lease on a 2011 Murano (SL awd), and two different dealers have called or written to get me to end the lease early and get me into a new car - presumably a 2014 model, as their incentive offer ends March 31.

• What should I be asking for when I talk to these guys to get the best deal? Are they trying to move the '14 models before the '15 redesign is revealed? Is that the urgency?

I can't answer that for you. I get come-ons like that all the time, saying how bad they need my model of car, yada, yada... I've found it's almost impossible to trade into another lease early, without taking a big loss... unless you are within the last 3-6 months and they have a special program..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kjskjskjskjs Member Posts: 12

Hello Kyfdx, do you have the MF and Residuals for 2014 Murano SL AWD 36 mo 12k and 15 k for Upstate NY?
    Thanks, I appreciate it.

@kjskjs said:
    Hello Kyfdx, do you have the MF and Residuals for 2014 Murano SL AWD 36 mo 12k and 15 k for Upstate NY?
    Thanks, I appreciate it.

.00039 MF and 52% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. Add 1% for 12K/yr.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• newcar3178newcar3178 Member Posts: 8
    Hi - would you have the MF and 36 month residual for a murano SL AWD with nav - 10k and 12k miles?
    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896

@newcar3178 said:
    Hi - would you have the MF and 36 month residual for a murano SL AWD with nav - 10k and 12k miles?
    Thank you

.00021 and 54% for 12K miles. Add 1% for 10K.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Thank you! What about 39 month / 10k miles?

@newcar3178 said:
    Thank you! What about 39 month / 10k miles?

Deduct 1% from the numbers I provided above. MF stays the same.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Thanks!
  • mushypjmmushypjm Member Posts: 11

Just leased a 2014 Nissan Murano Cabriolet with $1000 out of pocket for 39 months and 15,000 miles per year included Navigation, Camel Interior, Splash Guards, Carpeted Floor Mats, All Weather Mats, Front Hood Deflector, and Rear Bumper appliqué (All Installed) for $409 per month.

I feel like I worked full-time getting it to this point. Can anyone chime in if this is a good or great deal? I believe all in with taxes the car would total $50,000 MSRP of course.

Thank you for reading.

Oh the $1000 out of pocket included the first payment as well.

Wow.... there must be some pretty hefty incentives on the CrossCab, huh? That's a pretty low payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I believe there was $5000 Dealer Cash, then there was a Memorial Day incentive that was an additional $500. I can't see this going any lower. At the end of the day the MSRP is still $45,000. I was actually looking at an Audi A5 Cabriolet with Navigation that was going to be almost double the Murano payment. Just made no sense. I do understand that they are two different cars but I don't race and double is still double not including the $40-50 difference in insurance as well.

Thank you for commenting.

• csp06csp06 Member Posts: 29

Can anyone provide the June numbers for 36mo 12k mi?

Thanks

@csp06 said:
    Can anyone provide the June numbers for 36mo 12k mi?

Thanks

.00019 and residual of 50-56% depending on trim and 2WD/AWD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• volabroadvolabroad Member Posts: 2

What is the current money factor and residual for 36 month, 36k and 30k leases on AWD Murano SEL w/ nav and w/o nav?

Dealer just quoted 0.00194 (note the 2 zeros, not 3) and 53% residual.

@volabroad said:
    What is the current money factor and residual for 36 month, 36k and 30k leases on AWD Murano SEL w/ nav and w/o nav?

Dealer just quoted 0.00194 (note the 2 zeros, not 3) and 53% residual.

36/12 for Murano SL AWD - 54% and .00019

Add 1% for 10K.

Could this be a lease from a different finance company?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Yeah..that money factor doesn't seem right, at all... Unless you are trying for a shorter term than 36 months... Muranos don't lease well at 24 months...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• volabroadvolabroad Member Posts: 2

@Michaell said:
    Could this be a lease from a different finance company?

I am not sure. I think they are just playing with the numbers. I have a truecar price promise that is very low as well. I think they may not want to honor it without profit elsewhere.

• leaselover15leaselover15 Member Posts: 7

For Murano SL AWD 36mo/39mo/42mo, 12k miles/yr, can you please tell me what is the MF and Residual?

@leaselover15 said:
    For Murano SL AWD 36mo/39mo/42mo, 12k miles/yr, can you please tell me what is the MF and Residual?

.00019 MF and 52% residual for 36mo, 12K/yr. 51% residual for 39 months..

42 month term is not supported.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• themoneyfactorthemoneyfactor Member Posts: 32

Can you provide current MF and residual for Murano SL and LE for 36mo/39mo 12K miles per year? Many thanks.

@themoneyfactor said:
    Can you provide current MF and residual for Murano SL and LE for 36mo/39mo 12K miles per year? Many thanks.

SL AWD 36/12 - 51%. Subtract 1% for 39mo. Subtract 1% for 2WD.

LE AWD 36/12 - 50%. Subtract 1% for 39mo. Subtract 1% for 2WD.

MF of .00019 for all.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• carstwocarstwo Member Posts: 6
    I know this is a leasing forum. Hope some of you can shed some light on the current purchasing price since nobody on the buy forum. TIA
    Anyone bought a murano recently? What's the break down of the cost? With the $3500 dealer incentive, is $27000 a decent buy for a murano sv AWD incl cross bars, flr mats, and destination fees? + TTL. Thx
    Flag Quote · Like LOL

@carstwo said:
    I know this is a leasing forum. Hope some of you can shed some light on the current purchasing price since nobody on the buy forum. TIA
    Anyone bought a murano recently? What's the break down of the cost? With the $3500 dealer incentive, is $27000 a decent buy for a murano sv AWD incl cross bars, flr mats, and destination fees? + TTL. Thx
    Flag Quote · Like LOL

You can use the pricing tools at the top of the page to get Edmunds TMV - this should give you an idea if your target price is realistic.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jessekacjessekac Member Posts: 6

Looking to lease a 2014 Murano SL. 36 Months, 12K Miles. What is the residual value of this car and current lease factor w/top tier credit?

@jessekac said:

.00019 MF and 51% residual for FWD, 52% residual for AWD

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• gator00sigator00si Member Posts: 61
    Rates please on SL and LE models:
    36 mo / 10k mi
    39 mo / 10k mi
    If 10k mi not available then 12k mi. Thanks
    gator00si said:

Rates please on SL and LE models:
    36 mo / 10k mi
    39 mo / 10k mi
    If 10k mi not available then 12k mi. Thanks

.00003 MF for all

SL FWD 36/10 52%

LE FWD 36/10 50%

Subtract 1% for 39 months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• gator00sigator00si Member Posts: 61
    what about 12k miles add 1%? thanks
    gator00si said:

what about 12k miles add 1%? thanks

Yes, that is correct.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• roma007roma007 Member Posts: 39
    What about figures for SL AWD 36/10k and 39/10k?

Thanks.
    roma007 said:

What about figures for SL AWD 36/10k and 39/10k?

Thanks.

.00003 MF and 53%/52% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pauloppaulop Member Posts: 2

Can someone pleae help me with the rates for the 2014 SL 39 mo / 15k mi?

I am new to leasing and last night I got a quote for an SL FWD for $30k, montlhy payments of $440 with $0 down payment and no trade in. Is that a good deal? They did not run my credit so it was done with the average credit, which they told us was about 670. If my credit is 720, how much more can that reduce my mo. payments?

Thanks.

paulop said:

Can someone pleae help me with the rates for the 2014 SL 39 mo / 15k mi?

I am new to leasing and last night I got a quote for an SL FWD for $30k, montlhy payments of $440 with $0 down payment and no trade in. Is that a good deal? They did not run my credit so it was done with the average credit, which they told us was about 670. If my credit is 720, how much more can that reduce my mo. payments?

Thanks.

.00003 MF and 49% residual. Those rates are good down through Tier 3, so you will probably qualify..

Hard to know if your quote is any good without MSRP, selling price and tax rate/state.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pauloppaulop Member Posts: 2

Thanks. MSRP is $36k, selling price after taxes, tag fees, and dscts is $30k, Sales tax is 6%, but if I am not wrong it is already included in the $30k

MSRP $36K, CAP cost of $30K = $318/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• oswegolax31oswegolax31 Member Posts: 7
    I'm not sure if this is enough information - I'm trying to lease a SL FWD 39 months 12K/year, GA sales tax rate 7%, MSRP is 39,160; sales person stated if buying the car selling price is $32,000, since I'm leasing sales price is $34,000 due ot money factor and leasing costs (?). My question - sales person quoted $488.53 with just 1st payment down - no down payment, etc; is that a good deal or what is a good deal?
    -
    with excellent credit

I'm not sure if this is enough information - I'm trying to lease a SL FWD 39 months 12K/year, GA sales tax rate 7%, MSRP is 39,160; sales person stated if buying the car selling price is $32,000, since I'm leasing sales price is $34,000 due ot money factor and leasing costs (?). My question - sales person quoted $488.53 with just 1st payment down - no down payment, etc; is that a good deal or what is a good deal?
    -

The difference between the sales price and the lease price is that in Georgia, the entire selling amount of a lease is subject to the 6.75% "ad valorem" tax.

The MF and RV on the 2014 Murano SL FWD are 50% and .00003. With an MSRP of $39,160 and a net cap cost of $34,000, I get a payment of $371.35.

Your offer of $488 is quite poor by comparison. The dealer may be marking up the MF on you for extra profit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Wow - that doesn't even sound close; and the $371.35 includes all taxes on the $34,000 vehicle? One last question - how do I calculate the interest from a money factor of .00003? Thank you for your time - it is appreciated
    -
    and his money factor is .00003

Wow - that doesn't even sound close; and the $371.35 includes all taxes on the $34,000 vehicle? One last question - how do I calculate the interest from a money factor of .00003? Thank you for your time - it is appreciated
    -

Multiply the MF by 2400 - works out to .072% - almost free money!

If the $34,000 includes the up front taxes, then the $371/mo I calculate is inclusive.

If $34K is before the ad valorem tax, then the net cap cost increases to $36,295 and the payment will go up accordingly.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• raloraralora Member Posts: 233
    What are the November lease #'s for 24, 36 & 48 months with 12k & 15k for a 2014 Murano LE?
    ralora said:

What are the November lease #'s for 24, 36 & 48 months with 12k & 15k for a 2014 Murano LE?

.00026 MF and 51% residual for 36/15, 50% residual for 39/15

Add 1% to residual for 12K/yr.

Those are the only two terms that are competitive, this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• raloraralora Member Posts: 233
    Is this correct? Based on MSRP of $42,430 & a Cap Cost of $34,624 and no other fees, for a 39mo/15k payment with 6% tax = $379.84
    You obviously know the formula to calculate a lease payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.