Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Should I wait till July 1 to pick up my leased 428I X?

dons4ridedons4ride Member Posts: 11
edited June 2014 in BMW

Any info on any better incentives on a 2014 428I X for July. I can pick up my leased 428 now or wait till July 1 if there will be any better incentives. I have the $1000 BMW kicks in plus the $1000 for the Un4forgettable drive event. The lease deal is all verbal so if I wait till July 1, that is when the lease agreement would be signed.

Thanks for any info

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200

@dons4ride said:
    Any info on any better incentives on a 2014 428I X for July. I can pick up my leased 428 now or wait till July 1 if there will be any better incentives. I have the $1000 BMW kicks in plus the $1000 for the Un4forgettable drive event. The lease deal is all verbal so if I wait till July 1, that is when the lease agreement would be signed.

Thanks for any info

I don't know if they'll do it, but you can ask your dealer to submit a credit app and lock in this month's rates, with the caveat that they'll give you the July program, if it turns out to be better..

That said.... the rates now are pretty darn good at 63% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. Not sure that numbers will get better, though I'm just guessing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator