Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Fiat 500e Lease Questions

atos2012atos2012 Member Posts: 86
edited June 2014 in FIAT

Hi @Michaell,

Do you have MF and Residual for 500e Base? . Thank you

** Saved Money - Earned Money **

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,810

@atos2012 said:
    Hi Michaell,

Do you have MF and Residual for 500e Base? . Thank you

Is that the electric model? I'm sorry, but no info on that one.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• atos2012atos2012 Member Posts: 86

@Kyfdx@Edmunds Yes this is electric. 36/12k MF 0.00006 Residual 53%.

edited June 2014

Just closed the deal. 500e MSRP $34k Orange/White with Sunroof 36/12k $0 down, $0 drive off , $210/month included tax. Super Deal.

Wow! Enjoy it!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mustang24fanmustang24fan Member Posts: 51

I am in the market as well. Would you mind telling us what dealer?
    Thanks

edited June 2014

@mustang24fan said:
    I am in the market as well. Would you mind telling us what dealer?
    Thanks.

Check your inbox.

• georgekkanggeorgekkang Member Posts: 1

I also am in the market. If you don't mind would also like to know the dealer name

• colorme1965colorme1965 Member Posts: 4

I also got one for the above lease terms $220/month for 36 months/12k miles per year, zero down, zero drive off. Send me a private message and I'll give you the contact information for the Los Angeles area Fiat Dealership.

• wee78wee78 Member Posts: 5

i am in market. friend got deal $147 after tax . $700 drive off. 12k miles on march. anyone see this deal still going on in los angeles area?

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

I'm sorry but we don't allow any solicitations ... I have removed your post.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

@Michaell Can you please provide current numbers for 500e 2014 and 2015. Thank you.

@atos2012 said:
    Michaell Can you please provide current numbers for 500e 2014 and 2015. Thank you.

Sorry.. we don't have any info on the electric model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• douglaslaxdouglaslax Member Posts: 3
    Hope this helps. I leased two Fiat 500e about 4 months ago from Santa Monica Fiat. The regular deal is $199/month + tax, 12K miles per year, 36 months, XXX amount down.

I got mine for zero out the door, 2014 MSRP of 32k and 34k on each, $217/month tax included 12k miles per year, 36 months, and are waiting to get $2,500 rebate from California for each vehicle. The rebate is only good if you buy or lease for 36 months or more.

Now, Fiat does offer 12 days of free rentals if you need to go on long distances. The full charge on the 500e is good for about 100 miles in street traffic. Way less if you go on the highway, traffic or not.

Now, if your vehicle breaks down and needs parts, expect a wait of 2 to 4 weeks. One of mine (last 8 digits of VIN ET266774) was in the shop for 3 weeks waiting for a wiring harness, and another 3 weeks last month for a new electrical engine. My other one (ET244902) has been in the shop for 6 weeks waiting for an intercooler. I already contacted Fiat Chrysler in Detroit about the long waiting period, they have assigned a special parts manager on the case to try and "find" and intercooler. Makes me wonder what they put in the new vehicles, mine is a 2014 model, if they don't have an intercooler around. Either that or Fiat Chrysler just doesn't care about its current 500e owners.

So, take that into consideration if you want to lease a new Fiat 500e.
    Thanks for the update! Very interesting.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mediamogulmelmediamogulmel Member Posts: 1
    Heard from Burlingame Fiat that they will give you a free loaner car if the car needs any servicing. Have current owners experienced that?

I'd hate to figure out another car on my own for the 2-6 weeks wait-time for parts. Or to burn through the included rentals.

Very excited to be on the verge of pulling the trigger on this. Have a 66-mile round trip commute (North to South Bay, combo highway and city route).
  • cch1225cch1225 Member Posts: 3
    My fiat500E left me in the middle of a major intersection without brakes or steering. Super scary but Chrysler will not do anything about it. It has been in the shop over 4 times in the last 8 months and they still won't help me out. This car is a danger!!!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    cch1225 said:

My fiat500E left me in the middle of a major intersection without brakes or steering. Super scary but Chrysler will not do anything about it. It has been in the shop over 4 times in the last 8 months and they still won't help me out. This car is a danger!!!

Are all the shop visits for the same reason? You may be able to make a claim for a lemon law.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4