Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Radio Presets - 2014 Volkswagen Passat TSI Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited July 2014 in Volkswagen
imageRadio Presets - 2014 Volkswagen Passat TSI Long-Term Road Test

I like the logic of the radio presets in our 2014 Volkswagen Passat TSI: all your favorite stations can stored on the same list, regardless of band.

Read the full story here

Comments

• noautomaticsnoautomatics Member Posts: 14

Agreed - this is a nice option. I wish the touchscreen responsiveness was a little faster on my 2013 TDi though.

• papatwicepapatwice Member Posts: 5

newbie here.

I'm interested in this car since I plan to buy a vehicle soon. The other car that is in consideration is a Fusion 1.6 SE (not the 1.5). I want to purchase a manual version regardless of what car I choose so no accord(mainly because of no split folding back seat)/altima/malibu/camry.

I'm looking for info on performance/fuel economy of these 2 cars vehicle with 5 passengers and a full trunk.

• allthingshondaallthingshonda Member Posts: 878

'm interested in this car since I plan to buy a vehicle soon. The other car that is in consideration is a Fusion 1.6 SE (not the 1.5). I want to purchase a manual version regardless of what car I choose so no accord(mainly because of no split folding back seat)/altima/malibu/camry.

@papatwice- You should know that the 1.8 Turbo engine in the U.S. market is missing some features (dual fuel injection...MPI and DI and the fully electronic cooling system module). MPI would eliminate the carbon problem earlier versions of this engine had and VW said that they developed the cooling system module because under certain conditions coolant could boil in the water cooled exhaust manifold. The module allows coolant to continue to circulate through the turbo and manifold even when the engine is off. Yet, these two components are not available in the U.S. 1.8 Turbo engines. I'll wait and see if any problems develop with the new EA888 engine.