Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 BMW X5 Lease Questions

Comments

• habsonehabsone Member Posts: 47

2014 X5 are excluded from ' pull ahead program '.

• jwb3rxjwb3rx Member Posts: 58

Hello,

Any new rates for May yet? Looking into X5 35 diesel. 36mo/12k for MF and residuals if you had them for April and May?

Thanks!

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,057

@jwb3rx said:
    Hello,

Any new rates for May yet? Looking into X5 35 diesel. 36mo/12k for MF and residuals if you had them for April and May?

Thanks!

No numbers yet for May ... it could be up to a week before we've got them.

April numbers for X5 35d:

.00130 MF and 59% for 36/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• jwb3rxjwb3rx Member Posts: 58

Thanks Michael!

• twatchko01twatchko01 Member Posts: 23

does anyone know the finance rates associated with the pull ahead program? looking at CPO'd 2013 X5's and have been given all different rates. Something doesn't smell right.

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,175

@twatchko01 said:
    does anyone know the finance rates associated with the pull ahead program? looking at CPO'd 2013 X5's and have been given all different rates. Something doesn't smell right.

The finance rates are not connected to the pull-ahead program. They are dependent on the car being acquired. That said, we don't have CPO interest rates. New car interest rates are 3.19% through BMWFS.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• twatchko01twatchko01 Member Posts: 23

@kyfdx@Edmunds said:
    The finance rates are not connected to the pull-ahead program. They are dependent on the car being acquired. That said, we don't have CPO interest rates. New car interest rates are 3.19% through BMWFS.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm being told that I MUST use BMWFS for the pull ahead program at x% rate. I'm buying a CPO'd 2013 X5d.

Well... you can't do the pull ahead without using BMWFS.. so, that part is definitely true.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• aliberry11aliberry11 Member Posts: 15
    Any incentives for May?

@aliberry11 said:
    Any incentives for May?

Not on the X5.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• MPirkleMPirkle Member Posts: 4

Hi there,
    I heard rumors of a 1% decrease in residuals for May. Do you have numbers yet?
    I'm looking for lease rates and residuals for 2014 X5 50 12k 36 months.
    I'm guessing still .00130 and down to 58% now?

Thank you!

@MPirkle said:
    Hi there,
    I heard rumors of a 1% decrease in residuals for May. Do you have numbers yet?
    I'm looking for lease rates and residuals for 2014 X5 50 12k 36 months.
    I'm guessing still .00130 and down to 58% now?

Thank you!

Exactly so.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Patelshivam94Patelshivam94 Member Posts: 61
    Can I get the numbers please for 2014 X5 xDrive 35i? 15k miles/year, 36 months.

Thanks, in advance.

@Patelshivam94 said:
    Can I get the numbers please for 2014 X5 xDrive 35i? 15k miles/year, 36 months.

Thanks, in advance.

.00130 and 56%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,145

A reporter would like to speak to a recent car buyer/lessee who wanted multiple airbags in his/her new or used car, including knee, hip and side curtain airbags. If you recently purchased a car, and the availability of multiple airbags was an important feature to you, please send your daytime contact info to pr@edmunds.com no later than 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET on Friday, May 9, 2014.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• jvosjvos Member Posts: 91

Working w/ 3 area dealers. Found 2014 X5 s35i w/ Premium, Rear Cam & Harmon Kardon MSRP 57,700, might be able to get $500 off. Long time BMWFS customer, so should get best rates. Florida btw.
    What's the numbers and estimate payment please?

Also, not that it matters on the next car, but we are doing the pull ahead on my wife's 328i as she's almost at 36k miles.

@jvos said:
    Working w/ 3 area dealers. Found 2014 X5 s35i w/ Premium, Rear Cam & Harmon Kardon MSRP 57,700, might be able to get $500 off. Long time BMWFS customer, so should get best rates. Florida btw.
    What's the numbers and estimate payment please?

What lease term and miles per year are you looking at?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell@Edmunds said:
    What lease term and miles per year are you looking at?

Oh right both 36/12k and 36/15k please

@jvos said:
    Working w/ 3 area dealers. Found 2014 X5 s35i w/ Premium, Rear Cam & Harmon Kardon MSRP 57,700, might be able to get $500 off. Long time BMWFS customer, so should get best rates. Florida btw. What's the numbers and estimate payment please? both 36/12k and 36/15k please

.00130 and 56% for 15k. Add 2% for 12K.

Using your numbers for MSRP and selling price, I get a pre-tax payment of $807.70 for a 36/15 lease.

I have no idea what the target selling price should be, but I should think it's more than $500 off MSRP.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

thanks Michaell@Edmunds. I am HOPING to get a better price, but X5s are in very short supply in my area and it takes some dealing to get them off MSRP.

@jvos said:
    thanks Michaell@Edmunds. I am HOPING to get a better price, but X5s are in very short supply in my area and it takes some dealing to get them off MSRP.

Best of luck .. keep us posted on how the shopping goes.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

They have agree to a price of $56,115.

• av1011av1011 Member Posts: 14

I am looking to lease a X5d. I am looking for the MF and Residual value for a 36/42/48 months with 12k/year lease. Are there any additional incentives available on X5d?

@av1011 said:
    I am looking to lease a X5d. I am looking for the MF and Residual value for a 36/42/48 months with 12k/year lease. Are there any additional incentives available on X5d?

.00130 and 58% / 50% / 45%

No incentives that I can see.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@jvos said:
    They have agree to a price of

Deal feel apart as X5 is excluded from pull ahead

• yuchopa215yuchopa215 Member Posts: 3

Can I get the June numbers please for 2014 X5 xDrive 35i? 15k miles/year, 36 months.

Thanks!

@yuchopa215 said:
    Can I get the June numbers please for 2014 X5 xDrive 35i? 15k miles/year, 36 months.

Thanks!

.00130 MF and 56% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• itaddictitaddict Member Posts: 15

Can I get the June numbers for the 2014 X5 35i and Diesel for 24 MONTHS. i believe they are same for diesel and gasoline models this month for 36 and above. what about 24 months??? Thanks!!

@itaddict said:
    Can I get the June numbers for the 2014 X5 35i and Diesel for 24 MONTHS. i believe they are same for diesel and gasoline models this month for 36 and above. what about 24 months??? Thanks!!

They are the same for 24 months as well ...

.00130 MF and 62% for 24/15K.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,145

A reporter is looking to interview a car shopper who has found car pricing complicated and/or confusing. Please email PR@edmunds.com no later than Friday, June 20, 2014 to share your story and opinions with a reporter.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• kzevokzevo Member Posts: 53
    edited June 2014

Can I please get the MF and Residual for 36month 10K for June please. This is for a 35i xdrive thank you.

@kzevo said:
    Can I please get the MF and Residual for 36month 10K for June please. This is for a 35i xdrive thank you.

.00130 MF and 59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kzevokzevo Member Posts: 53

thank you. looks like it hasn't changed since May. Do you know when BMW offers the best incentives (wrt residuals and rebates/incentives) on X5?

@kzevo said:
    thank you. looks like it hasn't changed since May. Do you know when BMW offers the best incentives (wrt residuals and rebates/incentives) on X5?

There isn't any historical pattern. The 2014 X5 is one of the fastest selling vehicles in the U.S. I don't think BMW feels they have to offer any incentives to move them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ufo007ufo007 Member Posts: 12

Can I please get the MF and Residual for 36 months; 15K for July? This is for a 35i xdrive.

@ufo007 said:
    Can I please get the MF and Residual for 36 months; 15K for July? This is for a 35i xdrive.

.00130 and 55% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• neeta516neeta516 Member Posts: 2

Hi, I just received a quote for a 36 month lease with 12k miles. MSRP is 62k. $2,500 due at signing (no break down given). I live in MA where sales tax rate is 6.25 percent. Monthly payment of about 872 including taxes. Is that a good deal? Thanks!

@neeta516 said:
    Hi, I just received a quote for a 36 month lease with 12k miles. MSRP is 62k. $2,500 due at signing (no break down given). I live in MA where sales tax rate is 6.25 percent. Monthly payment of about 872 including taxes. Is that a good deal? Thanks!

We would need a lot more detail than that... especially need the selling price.

Does Massachusetts apply the 6.25% tax to the payment, or to the full selling price?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• neeta516neeta516 Member Posts: 2

@kyfdx said:
    Does Massachusetts apply the 6.25% tax to the payment, or to the full selling price?

Hi, the dealer unfortunately didn't give me the full details. Msrp is about 62,500 and he said he will give it to me at 60k. I'm not sure how MA applies the sales tax. Are there addtl questions I should ask the dealer? Thanks!

@neeta516 said:
    Are there addtl questions I should ask the dealer? Thanks!

A breakdown of how the $2500 is applied

The money factor

The amount of the acquisition fee

How MA taxes the lease

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ellisina4ellisina4 Member Posts: 40

Can someone comment please: What is the MF and residual for 2014 X5 xDrive50i for 10K miles and 36/42 months or whatever is best lease duration. Also, what is the typical discount off the MSRP. Are there any "take over incentives" like Audi has?

@ellisina4 said:
    Can someone comment please: What is the MF and residual for 2014 X5 xDrive50i for 10K miles and 36/42 months or whatever is best lease duration. Also, what is the typical discount off the MSRP. Are there any "take over incentives" like Audi has?

.00130 and 58% for 36/10. Don't bother with a 42 month lease - residuals are awful in comparison.

7% off MSRP is a good place to start.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michael, would you mind providing MF and residual for 2015 BMW X5 xDrive50i for 10k miles/year and 36month lease. Are there any incentives on 2015s? Thank you in advance.
    Also, I just went to look into MY2014 with sticker of $80,700 and the most they would give me off was $3k. When I told them about 7% off MSRP they kind of laughed. Is that normal?

@ellisina4 said:
    Michael, would you mind providing MF and residual for 2015 BMW X5 xDrive50i for 10k miles/year and 36month lease. Are there any incentives on 2015s? Thank you in advance.
    Also, I just went to look into MY2014 with sticker of $80,700 and the most they would give me off was $3k. When I told them about 7% off MSRP they kind of laughed. Is that normal?

On the X5's, yes. Not as much of a discount there. 3- and 5-series, yes.

I don't have any numbers for the 2015 X5's - are they at the dealerships already?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

They are not at the dealerships yet but you are able to order with September delivery dates. These are being built in SC and not in Germany. I just downloaded order and price guide from bimmerworld.com

@ellisina4 said:
    They are not at the dealerships yet but you are able to order with September delivery dates. These are being built in SC and not in Germany. I just downloaded order and price guide from bimmerworld.com

We don't have the lease numbers for the 2015 X5; perhaps next month as we get closer to dealership availability.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Oh I don't doubt they can be ordered; we just don't have any lease numbers in the July data we reference.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

thank you, Michaell.

This discussion has been closed.