Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Mercedes S65 AMG Coupe Debuts | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited July 2014 in Mercedes-Benz
image2015 Mercedes S65 AMG Coupe Debuts | Edmunds.com

Mercedes reveals its 621-horspower 2015 S65 AMG Coupe, the successor to the CL65 AMG.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    softrose4yousoftrose4you Member Posts: 12

Beautiful car inside and out. Love the Mercedes Benz 2015 S65 AMG Coupe......

• Options
    aar525i5aar525i5 Member Posts: 7

I'm all for a free market, but these cars need to be banned. They are incredibly expensive, then maintenance and resale value are shocking. If you want a good drivers car, then buy a good drivers car. If not, whats wrong with the s500? there are plenty of other things this sort of money can be spent on.

• Options
    gtrguy2012gtrguy2012 Member Posts: 14

@aar525i5 said:
    I'm all for a free market, but these cars need to be banned. They are incredibly expensive, then maintenance and resale value are shocking. If you want a good drivers car, then buy a good drivers car. If not, whats wrong with the s500? there are plenty of other things this sort of money can be spent on.

Thank you for that. Really needed a good laugh. You simply don't understand the point of these car, there is a market for them which is why they are produced. "need to be banned" lol, please go back to your camry.

• Options
    lpasserlpasser Member Posts: 2

This new model which looks great makes me even happier that I'm driving my 2014 E550 coupe --maybe doesn't have all the bells and whistles but the design and styling looks pretty good for 75k!
    The new coupe I'm sure will cost over 200k!