Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan Highlights Family-Friendly Features | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited July 2014 in Toyota
image2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan Highlights Family-Friendly Features | Edmunds.com

The revised 2015 Toyota Sienna minivan debuted on Thursday with the emphasis on family-friendly features, including an option that keeps parents from shouting at their kids in the backseat.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    hank39hank39 Member Posts: 144

The three spoke looks nicer than the previous gen. Overall some nice updates.

However, never noticed how lengthy those seat rails are in the second row. Can't imagine the amount of dirt and crumbs that settle down into those rails over the lifetime of this van.

• Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited July 2014

@hank39, I had seat rails on my '99 Quest that I recently sold. Over the ~15 years we owned it, I rarely bothered (or had need) to clean them, and they were handy for sliding the seats around. We hauled a lot of junk over the years, including straw and compost tossed in the van on a tarp.

The sliding seats are not as handy as the Stow n Go in my current '09 Grand Caravan but they may be more comfortable (I haven't had the Grand Caravan long, but I've yet to sit anywhere but up front).

• Options
    golddog1golddog1 Member Posts: 20

Probably still has the same stupid seat dollys in the second row that can't be removed to form a flat floor.