Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Any idea when the 2015 Mazda 3's will be available?

gordonwdgordonwd Member Posts: 337
edited July 2014 in Mazda

We're going to get a Mazda 3 S-GT, but probably not until the end of September or later, so it would seem like a good idea to get a 2015 model. Nothing major will change, I'm sure, but after the first year of an all-new model they often fix minor issues, juggle color combos, maybe the option mix.

So is there any information on when 2015s will be announced and/or start arriving at dealers? I poked around and found a couple of dealers advertising "year-end clearance sales" on 3s, so maybe the next model year isn't that far off.

Comments

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148

I don't have a date for you on the 2015s, but I think your timing is going to be right on target based on last year's model release timing. Our editorial team's "first drive" of the 2014 3S was published in July 2013: http://www.edmunds.com/mazda/mazda3/2014/road-test.html
    and had a stated at-dealer arrival time of "this September."

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews