Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Chrysler Town & Country Lease Questions

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,146
edited May 2015 in Chrysler
To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Chrysler Town & Country Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Chrysler Town & Country page.

If you have already leased, we invite you to review your vehicle by starting on the following page: http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/consumer-ratings-reviews.html

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• jpoggi01jpoggi01 Member Posts: 2

Mr. Host, Would you provide the current Money Factor and residual for a T&C Touring L and T&C 30th anniversary. Also applicable available incentives. I reside in Florida. Thanks for your help!

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188

2014 T&C Touring L 36mo, 15K/yr lease

.00011 MF and 55% residual

30th Anniversary model: .00119 MF and 56% residual

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• btmcgrathbtmcgrath Member Posts: 22

kyfdx,
    Any update on the T&C numbers for Feb? Same as above quote is ideal. 36m/15k/Touring L or 30th Anniv. I see alot of 24m leases on the T&C recently ... got those numbers too perhaps? Thanks in advance.

Regards

edited February 2014

@btmcgrath said:
    kyfdx,
    Any update on the T&C numbers for Feb? Same as above quote is ideal. 36m/15k/Touring L or 30th Anniv. I see alot of 24m leases on the T&C recently ... got those numbers too perhaps? Thanks in advance.

Regards

2014 T&C Touring L 36mo, 15K/yr lease

.00011 MF and 55% residual

30th Anniversary model: .00019 MF and 56% residual (typo in last month's post)

Same as last month!

24 month: .00019 MF and 66% for Touring-L

.00029 MF and 67% for 30th Anniversary

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• zedmzedm Member Posts: 9

Hi Host,

Really appreciate it if you could provide money factors and residuals for T&C Touring L and Touring L-Anniversary for 24 & 36 months for 12k and 15K miles. Trying to figure out the sweet spot for a lease

Thanks in advance

• zedmzedm Member Posts: 9

Forgot to mention, I am in CA

edited April 2014

@zedm said:
    Hi Host,

Really appreciate it if you could provide money factors and residuals for T&C Touring L and Touring L-Anniversary for 24 & 36 months for 12k and 15K miles. Trying to figure out the sweet spot for a lease

Thanks in advance

L: .00011 MF and 55% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

.00015 MF and 65% for 24mo, 15K/yr

Anniversary: .00019 MF and 56%

.00031 and 67%.

Add 2% to the 36 month leases for 12K/yr.

Add 1% to the 24 month leases for 12K/yr.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mvp2133mvp2133 Member Posts: 9

@kyfdx said:

.00015 MF and 65% for 24mo, 15K/yr

Anniversary: .00019 MF and 56%
    .00031 and 67%.

Hello,
    Could I please have the same numbers for June? Thanks in advance.

@mvp2133 said:
    Could I please have the same numbers for June? Thanks in advance.

.00015 MF and 64% for 24mo, 15K/yr

Anniversary: .00011 MF and 56%
    .00012 and 64%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hello, can I please also have the same numbers for the Base Touring model? Thanks again.

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,106

@mvp2133 said:
    Hello, can I please also have the same numbers for the Base Touring model? Thanks again.

.00021 and 53% for 36/15.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Thanks Michaell, what about for 12k mikes?

@mvp2133 said:
    Thanks Michaell, what about for 12k mikes?

Add 2% to the residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• gavrikgavrik Member Posts: 51

Hi,

can anyone confirm this? I stopped by my local Chrysler dealer today and inquired about a new lease on T&C. They printed a lease breakdown for me for the touring model marked with $5250 rebate and also at invoice, so the rebate was after invoice.

Residual/money factor @ 52% / 0.0025

I was told this is the best they could do, so I walked away. I am confused. Does this mean they are just playing with numbers giving me a great deal on the selling price and at the same time jacking up the rates?

Could someone tell me whether $5250 rebate is real or made up and also the rates? Because, I am scrolling thru the messages and money factor was 0.00021 and residual @ 56% as late as June.

Thanks.

Ok, I figured out that $5250 is so-called IDL bonus cash that Chrysler is paying if I go with alternative lender other than Chrysler (for example, ALLY). So, the lower residual and much higher money factor is offered by ALLY. Can this IDL bonus cash be combined with other current incentives from Chrysler? And what are other cash incentives available if I go with leasing?

Your help is appreciated.

@gavrik said:
    Ok, I figured out that $5250 is so-called IDL bonus cash that Chrysler is paying if I go with alternative lender other than Chrysler (for example, ALLY). So, the lower residual and much higher money factor is offered by ALLY. Can this IDL bonus cash be combined with other current incentives from Chrysler? And what are other cash incentives available if I go with leasing?

Your help is appreciated.

Glad you figured it out.. We don't keep track of the incentives, but Edmunds might have that information. Click on the Car Research tab at the top of the page, then click on Incentives and Rebates.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hello,

what is the current money factory on '14 T&C Touring? Is it still 0.00021?

@gavrik said:
    Hello,

what is the current money factory on '14 T&C Touring? Is it still 0.00021?

.00021 MF and 53% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• nkf2008nkf2008 Member Posts: 88

Can you please tell me if Chrysler offers a multiple security deposit program ? thanks!

@nkf2008 said:
    Can you please tell me if Chrysler offers a multiple security deposit program ? thanks!

As the base MF's are so low to begin with, Chrysler does not offer MSDs.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• benjamin54benjamin54 Member Posts: 3

can you provide the residual % and MF for a basic Touring - 24 mo / 10k?

@benjamin54 said:
    can you provide the residual % and MF for a basic Touring - 24 mo / 10k?

.00025 MF and 65% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

If I choose to lease my vehicle thru Chrysler Financial, does anyone know which rebates/inventives I currently qualify for in Midwest region? It is very confusing and I don't know whether I can combine some and not the others.

Also, question regarding a Conquest bonus offer of $1000. If I have another minivan (Toyota) in my household, registered to my wife, can I take advantage of it, since we both are in the same household?

edited August 2014

@gavrik said:
    If I choose to lease my vehicle thru Chrysler Financial, does anyone know which rebates/inventives I currently qualify for in Midwest region? It is very confusing and I don't know whether I can combine some and not the others.

Also, question regarding a Conquest bonus offer of $1000. If I have another minivan (Toyota) in my household, registered to my wife, can I take advantage of it, since we both are in the same household?

I'm not familiar with all the incentives, or whether they can stack or not - use the shopping tools at the top of the page.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• habsonehabsone Member Posts: 47

Hello kyfdx, Can you please provide RV and MF for 2014 T&C Limited for 24 / 15 k miles and 36 /15k. Also which one is currently better? Thank you!

@habsone said:
    Hello kyfdx, Can you please provide RV and MF for 2014 T&C Limited for 24 / 15 k miles and 36 /15k. Also which one is currently better? Thank you!

The current numbers expired today; we hope to have the new numbers in the next day or two.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jensen3jensen3 Member Posts: 42

Bought a new van on Saturday, August 23. It's not the best deal I could have gotten, but they wore me down. I got the 30th Anniversary Edition Town & Country. Sticker price was $37,255. They quoted me a sale price of $31,500. I had two postcards with bonus cash of $1,500, so I was supposed to be about $30,000 for net cap cost. They quoted money factor at .00011 and residual of 58% for the 36/12K lease, $0 down. They tried to tell me the monthly payment was going to be $350.

I balked and went through the math with the salesman. I knew the payment was supposed to be about $100 less with the numbers he was quoting me. He played dumb, of course. I finally walked out and told him I was headed to another dealership. He called me within minutes saying he could do $299/month. I caved.

I did notice a $595 acquisition fee and a $395 disposal fee on the paperwork. I don't recall that on past leases, but they swore it was standard.

I wrote a check that day for the first payment and a $99 doc fee. I'll pay sales tax directly to the state.

I'm kind of sick about the extra $1,800 I'm paying him. Please learn from my mistake!

@jensen3 said:
    Bought a new van on Saturday, August 23. It's not the best deal I could have gotten, but they wore me down. I got the 30th Anniversary Edition Town & Country. Sticker price was $37,255. They quoted me a sale price of $31,500. I had two postcards with bonus cash of $1,500, so I was supposed to be about $30,000 for net cap cost. They quoted money factor at .00011 and residual of 58% for the 36/12K lease, $0 down. They tried to tell me the monthly payment was going to be $350.

I balked and went through the math with the salesman. I knew the payment was supposed to be about $100 less with the numbers he was quoting me. He played dumb, of course. I finally walked out and told him I was headed to another dealership. He called me within minutes saying he could do $299/month. I caved.

I did notice a $595 acquisition fee and a $395 disposal fee on the paperwork. I don't recall that on past leases, but they swore it was standard.

I wrote a check that day for the first payment and a $99 doc fee. I'll pay sales tax directly to the state.

I'm kind of sick about the extra $1,800 I'm paying him. Please learn from my mistake!

I'm not sure you could get a $37,000 van for $250/mo. You did good at $299.

Acquisition fee and disposal fee are pretty standard.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454

A Bloomberg reporter would like to speak to a recent buyer of a new Chrysler (preferably Town & Country or 200), Jeep (preferably Wrangler or Cherokee) or RAM. If this is you or someone you know, and you're comfortable sharing your story for publication on a site that boasts 24 million unique monthly visitors, please send your daytime contact information to me by 10 p.m. PT tonight.

Hi - Can you provide the latest residual / MF for a 24 month / 10k lease? Thanks in advance.

Hi - Can you provide the latest residual / MF for a 24 month / 10k lease? Thanks in advance.

Five trim choices on the 2014:

Limited
    S
    Touring
    Touring-L
    Touring-L 30th Anniversary..

So... what flavor? (and, only the 27 month program is worth quoting)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

The Touring please. Thanks again.

The Touring please. Thanks again.

27/10 for T&C Touring - .00006 and 61%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• reggfreggf Member Posts: 3
    Am looking at a 2014 T&C 30th anniversary MF and RV and any other fee or incentive info. 36/15k MN twin cities area?  Is there any other lease rebates or incentives?
    reggf said:

Am looking at a 2014 T&C 30th anniversary MF and RV and any other fee or incentive info. 36/15k MN twin cities area?  Is there any other lease rebates or incentives?

.00010 and 51% for 39 months, 15K miles per year.

Use the "Car Research" tab to find all current incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Chrysler Town & Country Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.