Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Infiniti Q50 Lease Questions

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,720
    edited July 2014

Both of you left a ZERO out of your money factor. Finance charge is $5.52/mo, not $55.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,978
    edited July 2014

@kyfdx said:
    Both of you left a ZERO out of your money factor. Finance charge is $5.52/mo, not $55.

Oops. :shameface:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• oxford9oxford9 Member Posts: 13

Can I have the residual and mf for a Q50 AWD with premium package, 36mo/15k. Thank you.

@oxford9 said:
    Can I have the residual and mf for a Q50 AWD with premium package, 36mo/15k. Thank you.

.00008 and 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• oidvoidoidvoid Member Posts: 25

Greetings! Last time I was here I believe Car_Guy was the moderator, so it's been a while. Would you be so kind as to provide me with the residual and MF on a Q50S AWD @10,000 mi/yr. for 24, 36 and 39 months? The car has Navigation Package, Deluxe Touring Package, Technology Package with MSRP of $54,055. Thanks!

@oidvoid said:
    Greetings! Last time I was here I believe Car_Guy was the moderator, so it's been a while. Would you be so kind as to provide me with the residual and MF on a Q50S AWD 10,000 mi/yr. for 24, 36 and 39 months? The car has Navigation Package, Deluxe Touring Package, Technology Package with MSRP of $54,055. Thanks!

24/10 69%

36/10 59%

39/10 58%

.00022 MF for all

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• leanrimaleanrima Member Posts: 29

Hello,

New to this site and leasing in general. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been trying to read these forums for a good starting point. I am looking at a lease for Q50 premium with navigation, 39 months/15k miles. MSRP is $42,745. I am being quoted a selling price of $41,770, 52% residual and money factor 0.00042. He admitted a marked up money factor but supposedly making it up in discount on the vehicle. Payments would be $475/mo plus tax (in Florida), with just first month due at drive off. I asked about reducing the money factor with MSD's and he said that was not possible. He said I could put $2,000 down and reduce my payments by $50/month. Please let me know if I can do better.

• oidvoidoidvoid Member Posts: 25

@Michaell said:
    .00022 MF for all

Thank you for the info and the quick response!

@leanrima said:
    Hello,

New to this site and leasing in general. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been trying to read these forums for a good starting point. I am looking at a lease for Q50 premium with navigation, 39 months/15k miles. MSRP is $42,745. I am being quoted a selling price of $41,770, 52% residual and money factor 0.00042. He admitted a marked up money factor but supposedly making it up in discount on the vehicle. Payments would be $475/mo plus tax (in Florida), with just first month due at drive off. I asked about reducing the money factor with MSD's and he said that was not possible. He said I could put $2,000 down and reduce my payments by $50/month. Please let me know if I can do better.

I confirm the RV of 52% for 39/15 on the Q50 RWD Premium. Base MF is .00022. I would not sign a deal with a marked up MF.

Use the pricing tools at the top of the page to determine the best selling price. Contact multiple dealers if need be.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• leanrimaleanrima Member Posts: 29

thanks Michaell!

@leanrima said:
    thanks Michaell!

One last thing - we don't recommend any sort of down payment on a lease - if the car is stolen or totaled, you would be out that money.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• naylet143naylet143 Member Posts: 2

Hi,

I am very new to this site and unfamiliar with car shopping as this is the first time I'm buying a car without my parents help.

So far I have negotiated the Q50 with a MSRP of $ 39,055 for $360 month (7% tax included). I only have to give down a total of $500 out of pocket. I am also receiving $1,000 loyalty cash... how does that deal sound?

• naylet143naylet143 Member Posts: 2

I also forgot to mention 10k miles a year for 39 months

Well.. we could ask a lot of other questions.... .but, $500 upfront and $360/mo. for a $39K car is cheap... no matter what.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• lanracerlanracer Member Posts: 2

Can I please get the MF and RV for 20k miles a year for 24/36/39 months on a Q50 Sport AWD in Indiana? thanks

@lanracer said:
    Can I please get the MF and RV for 20k miles a year for 24/36/39 months on a Q50 Sport AWD in Indiana? thanks

We don't have 20K mile numbers from Infiniti; I think the way it works is that you use the 15K numbers then adjust on a per mile basis.

15K numbers for Q50 Sport AWD - 61% / 52% / 51%. MF is .00003 for all lease terms.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• lanracerlanracer Member Posts: 2

Thanks for the numbers. The dealer just used 52% residual and .00045 money factor on 39 month deal he quoted me so I guess that means he was marking up the money factor if it is supposed to be .00003?
    thanks

@lanracer said:
    Thanks for the numbers. The dealer just used 52% residual and .00045 money factor on 39

month deal he quoted me so I guess that means he was marking up the money factor if it is supposed to be .00003?

thanks

MF can be marked up by the dealer, but the residual is fixed by IFS.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• drbump471drbump471 Member Posts: 35

Q50 AWD Premimum & Q50 AWD Sport
    Residual and Money Factor
    39 Months / 10k miles per year
    Indiana
    You guys are the best! Thanks.

@drbump471 said:
    Q50 AWD Premimum & Q50 AWD Sport
    Residual and Money Factor
    39 Months / 10k miles per year
    Indiana
    You guys are the best! Thanks.

Premium: .00008 MF and 55%. Sport: .00008 MF and 54% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• drbump471drbump471 Member Posts: 35
    edited July 2014

Thank you!

@kyfdx said:
    Premium: .00008 MF and 55%. Sport: .00008 MF and 54% residual.

• jackbauerjrjackbauerjr Member Posts: 2

Checking a deal.
    2014 Q50 Sport with Deluxe Touring / Tech / and literally all the accessory checkboxes you can click (was their showroom car).
    MSRP $56k ish
    MF .00022
    Residual 53%
    $1750 (included 1st payment, doc fee $699, tags, tax, etc) (they wouldn't budge on the doc fee).
    Cap Cost was around $47k ish - $48k ish - paperwork made it hard to determine lol, but from $56k down to even $48k... I was ok.
    10k miles
    39 months
    $530/month

Infiniti loyalty $1000 / VPP $1250 baked in

Looks fair.. does that include tax?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jackbauerjrjackbauerjr Member Posts: 2

@kyfdx said:
    Looks fair.. does that include tax?

Yes includes tax, my gut felt like a good deal, had to check it with the experts.
    Thanks!

• Jack
  • fievel916fievel916 Member Posts: 4
    Hi - can I please get an opinion if this is a good deal.

@fievel916 said:
    Hi - can I please get an opinion if this is a good deal.

39/10 lease, $38,355 MSRP and net cap cost of $34,821.08.

58% residual for Sport AWD 39/10, MF is .00022.

With those numbers, I am getting a pre-tax payment of $335, and $364.12 with 7.5% tax. So, only $.01 off from the dealers.

$364/mo for a car that stickers at $38K is a great deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell - thank you. They have the G37 also for $10 less per month but i believe the Q50 is a better deal. I'm waiting for a reponse to see if they can order a different color because they only have the red one at the price they quoted me.

@fievel916 said:
    Michaell - thank you. They have the G37 also for $10 less per month but i believe the Q50 is a better deal. I'm waiting for a reponse to see if they can order a different color because they only have the red one at the price they quoted me.

I would agree - the Q50 is worth more than the extra $390 that the lease will cost you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I'm about to go to the dealership. They offered another color with moonroof package, welcome lighting and illuminated kick plate for 12K per year and now $380 per month including tax. Is this still ok deal?

@fievel916 said:
    I'm about to go to the dealership. They offered another color with moonroof package, welcome lighting and illuminated kick plate for 12K per year and now $380 per month including tax. Is this still ok deal?

If everything else is the same as before, having the dealer shave off another $10/mo is just icing on the cake.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@michaell - thank you. I now have a new Q50 in my drive way.

@fievel916 said:
    michaell - thank you. I now have a new Q50 in my drive way

Excellent! Congratulations on your new car.

When you're ready, use the link in my signature block to write up a review for us.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• randyjstarkrandyjstark Member Posts: 99

Looking for August numbers/residuals and incentives for the Q50 and the G37. New to Infiniti and maybe switching from BMW

• randyjstarkrandyjstark Member Posts: 99

Oh also looking at the Q50 HYBRID lease rates, thanks!!

@randyjstark said:
    Looking for August numbers/residuals and incentives for the Q50 and the G37. New to Infiniti and maybe switching from BMW. Oh also looking at the Q50 HYBRID lease rates, thanks!!

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jcastaldojcastaldo Member Posts: 25

Does Infiniti Finance waive any payments in you are getting into a new lease? I have leased Honda's in the past and Honda Finance waives 2-3 payments remaining if you buy\lease a new car.

I got my first infiniti and the lease is ending in 3 months

@jcastaldo said:
    Does Infiniti Finance waive any payments in you are getting into a new lease? I have leased Honda's in the past and Honda Finance waives 2-3 payments remaining if you buy\lease a new car.

I got my first infiniti and the lease is ending in 3 months

Only the dealer can answer that.

Generally, use the trade in just like you would for a purchase - find out the trade value and the payoff.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• SarahLaMantiaSarahLaMantia Member Posts: 82

Hi there-

Can you provide the MF and Residual for q50 Premium AWD? Open to whatever lease term will get my payments lowest -- 24, 30 or 36.
    10,000 year limit (don't think they do 7500 at Infiniti but would prefer that if so).

@SarahLaMantia said:
    Hi there-

Can you provide the MF and Residual for q50 Premium AWD? Open to whatever lease term will get my payments lowest -- 24, 30 or 36.
    10,000 year limit (don't think they do 7500 at Infiniti but would prefer that if so).

24/10 - 65%

30/10 - no 30 month program for Infiniti

36/10 - 56%

.00008 MF.

You will probably get better trade value for your G37 at the Infiniti dealer than you would at the MB dealer, for what its worth.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• zaffyzaffy Member Posts: 9

Couple of questions:
    Could I get MF and residuals for Q50 Premium and Q50S (both RWD)

Whar's the max number of MSDs I will be able to add with the current MF

How much will residuals change if I went for any of the packages?

Terms: 12k miles @ 24/36/39

Thanks!

@zaffy said:
    Couple of questions:
    Could I get MF and residuals for Q50 Premium and Q50S (both RWD)

Whar's the max number of MSDs I will be able to add with the current MF

How much will residuals change if I went for any of the packages?

Terms: 12k miles @ 24/36/39

Thanks!

Q50 Sport RV:

24/12 - 62%

36/12 - 53%

39/12 - 52%

Add 2% for Premium.

.00022 MF for all.

No change is residual based on option pckages.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell said:
    You will probably get better trade value for your G37 at the Infiniti dealer than you would at the MB dealer, for what its worth.

Thank you. Can you explain a bit how trade values work? i have researched a bit online but still confused.
    Dealer told me my payoff is 30K
    Dealership is selling other used models identical to mine for around 28-29K
    KBB Trade In value is abour 23.5K
    I have only used 10K of my 24K mileage allotment for the lease.

Do I have some equity and bargaining power based on these #'s?

@SarahLaMantia said:
    Do I have some equity and bargaining power based on these #'s?

There are a number of websites, including Edmunds, where you can value your trade. There is also a discussion called "Real World Trade in Values" where we have an insider who can put a good number on your trade.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Quoting previous post: q50 AWD Prem 36/10

.00008 MF
    Assume that MF should be .0008?? As shown interest is extremely low. Wanted to be sure I was calc'ing correctly.

@SarahLaMantia said:
    Quoting previous post: q50 AWD Prem 36/10

.00008 MF
    Assume that MF should be .0008?? As shown interest is extremely low. Wanted to be sure I was calc'ing correctly.

I know that seems low, but there are indeed four 0's there. Infiniti is offering incredibly low MF's to help move cars.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

WOW! shockingly low. I learned that the dealer was quoting me a 1.3% interest rate ( .00054 MF ) based on the numbers they gave me yesterday. That's $45 extra dollars in their pocket each month. Good data to be armed with. THANK YOU

@SarahLaMantia said:
    WOW! shockingly low. I learned that the dealer was quoting me a 1.3% interest rate ( .00054 MF ) based on the numbers they gave me yesterday. That's $45 extra dollars in their pocket each month. Good data to be armed with. THANK YOU

Dealers often mark up the MF for extra profit. Good that you caught it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kchesterkchester Member Posts: 15

May I have the MF and RV for Q50 hybrid sport 36/39 month and 10/12k miles in Indiana please.

• kchesterkchester Member Posts: 15

sorry, I forgot to add AWD, and navigation package> @kchester said:

@kchester said:
    May I have the MF and RV for Q50 hybrid sport 36/39 month and 10/12k miles in Indiana please.

@kchester said:
    May I have the MF and RV for Q50 hybrid sport AWD 36/39 month and 10/12k miles in Indiana please.

.00037 MF

36mo residuals are 56%/55%. 39 month residuals are 1% less.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.