Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Great Big Sunroof - 2014 BMW 328i xDrive Gran Turismo Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited July 2014 in BMW
imageGreat Big Sunroof - 2014 BMW 328i xDrive Gran Turismo Long-Term Road Test

Our long-term 2014 BMW 328i xDrive Gran Turismo has a big sunroof.

Read the full story here

Comments

• jli585jli585 Member Posts: 8

It really bothers me when automakers offer panoramic sunroofs but the sunshade is some cheap cloth mesh material that doesn't keep out the sun. Several offenders on this front. +1 for BMW

• stangmatt66stangmatt66 Member Posts: 16

@jli585 said:
    It really bothers me when automakers offer panoramic sunroofs but the sunshade is some cheap cloth mesh material that doesn't keep out the sun. Several offenders on this front. +1 for BMW

There's a bonus to this if the car allows the mesh shade to stay shut when the glass is open (VW Tiguan does this). Open-air motoring with less sun on your face and in your eyes.

• dgcamerodgcamero Member Posts: 148

I hope they've changed the manufacturer of these, they leak severely in 2000's X5s, X3s, and the estate wagons...

• texasestexases Member Posts: 10,707

I just wish these things were optional, not standard. I have no use for them.

• flightnurseflightnurse Member Posts: 2,217
    dgcamero said:

I hope they've changed the manufacturer of these, they leak severely in 2000's X5s, X3s, and the estate wagons...

WOW, you are holding on to 15 yrs of data... Time to let it go