Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Ram 1500 Lease Questions

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,145
edited May 2015 in Ram
For current leasing information, go to 2015 Ram Lease Questions

Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 Ram 1500 leasing questions.
Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the Ram 1500, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.
You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2014 Ram 1500 page.
If you have already leased, we invite you to review your vehicle by starting on the following page: http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/consumer-ratings-reviews.html

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews

Comments

• digger71azdigger71az Member Posts: 10

Looking at a 2014 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Express, 36 months. Can you share MF and Residual % for 10k, 12k, and 15k (AZ if it matters). Thanks!

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188

@digger71az said:
    Looking at a 2014 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Express, 36 months. Can you share MF and Residual % for 10k, 12k, and 15k (AZ if it matters). Thanks!

2WD? .00008 MF and 53% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. Add 2% for 12K/yr or 3% for 10K/yr.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• digger71azdigger71az Member Posts: 10

Sorry, yes 2WD. So the MF stays the same? Good to know! Thanks!!

• mustang24fanmustang24fan Member Posts: 51

Thanks for all the help so far. I found an incredible deal on a 1500 quad cab, but somehow my numbers on the lease won't calculate anywhere close to what the dealer is telling me.
    I am calculating for Registration fees, document fees ($80), and bank acquisition fee ($695). Am I missing some other big fees that they are charging?
    Thanks

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,056

@mustang24fan said:
    Thanks for all the help so far. I found an incredible deal on a 1500 quad cab, but somehow my numbers on the lease won't calculate anywhere close to what the dealer is telling me.
    I am calculating for Registration fees, document fees ($80), and bank acquisition fee ($695). Am I missing some other big fees that they are charging?
    Thanks

What state is this in? It's possible that sales tax is being included up front in the net cap cost.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• thunderdonkeythunderdonkey Member Posts: 2

Thanks for all your help! I'm trying to negotiate a Laramie Limited Crew Cab 4x4.

MSRP is 55700, and I've got them down to a selling price of 49,000 before incentives for a lease. Is that a good deal, or is there more room to negotiate?

Also, what is the MF for a lease at 15k/36 months, and the residual on this truck? I'm being told it's .00022 and 50%.

Thanks,

Jonathan

@thunderdonkey said:
    Thanks for all your help! I'm trying to negotiate a Laramie Limited Crew Cab 4x4.

MSRP is 55700, and I've got them down to a selling price of 49,000 before incentives for a lease. Is that a good deal, or is there more room to negotiate?

Also, what is the MF for a lease at 15k/36 months, and the residual on this truck? I'm being told it's .00022 and 50%.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Chrysler numbers are .00026 and 53%. ask your dealer which finance company they are working with.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• khavkhav Member Posts: 1

Similar to thunderdonkey - I'm looking at a Laramie Limited 4x4 Crew Cab with RamBox. MSRP is $54k and I'm at about $49k with the dealer right now.

What is the MF for a lease at 12k/36 months, and residual?
    Currently pricing me on Chrysler Finance, but said they will run the Ally numbers on Monday.
    Thanks!

null

Add 2% for 12k per year. MG stays the same.

We don't have ally numbers for Chrysler.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• thunderdonkeythunderdonkey Member Posts: 2

Thanks Michaell.

• apexspeedapexspeed Member Posts: 6

There's a "conquest" lease deal for owners of competing truck brands listed under the incentives for the Ram 1500, which caught my eye because I own an old Chevy truck:

"Lease a 2014 RAM 1500 EXPRESS CREW CAB 4X4 5'7" BOX for $169 per month for 24 months. $2,999 due at signing. No security deposit required.
    Offer expires on 06-02-2014. Low-mileage lease for well qualified current owners/lessees of a competitive brand vehicle (Non-Chrysler Group). Must show proof of ownership. Based on MSRP example of $38,610.00 with 25C package after all applicable offers. Total due at lease signing includes a down payment and first month’s payment. Offer requires dealer contribution. Tax, title & license extra. Lessee pays for excess wear and mileage of $.25/mile for each mile over 10,000 miles per year, if vehicle is returned at end of term. Option to buy at lease end at pre-negotiated price. Dealer’s actual terms may vary. Offer through Chrysler Capital. Residency restrictions apply. Must take retail delivery by 06/02/2014. $395 disposition fee due at lease end."

Do you guys have MF and residual for this lease? I believe there's $2500 from Chrysler in my area, so the residual must be pretty high and/or the dealer contribution expected to be pretty large to make the numbers work out

I know the moderators are careful not to express opinions about the value of a particular lease deal (or comment on how people spend their money), but it seems to me that the total cost over 24 months of leasing a Ram 1500 as a percentage of the sticker price of the truck is generally much lower than a GM or Ford half ton truck. Does that jive with what you guys are seeing/calculating for other people?

Thanks for any insights.

@apexspeed said:
    There's a "conquest" lease deal for owners of competing truck brands listed under the incentives for the Ram 1500, which caught my eye because I own an old Chevy truck:

"Lease a 2014 RAM 1500 EXPRESS CREW CAB 4X4 5'7" BOX for $169 per month for 24 months. $2,999 due at signing. No security deposit required.
    Offer expires on 06-02-2014. Low-mileage lease for well qualified current owners/lessees of a competitive brand vehicle (Non-Chrysler Group). Must show proof of ownership. Based on MSRP example of $38,610.00 with 25C package after all applicable offers. Total due at lease signing includes a down payment and first month’s payment. Offer requires dealer contribution. Tax, title & license extra. Lessee pays for excess wear and mileage of $.25/mile for each mile over 10,000 miles per year, if vehicle is returned at end of term. Option to buy at lease end at pre-negotiated price. Dealer’s actual terms may vary. Offer through Chrysler Capital. Residency restrictions apply. Must take retail delivery by 06/02/2014. $395 disposition fee due at lease end."

Do you guys have MF and residual for this lease? I believe there's $2500 from Chrysler in my area, so the residual must be pretty high and/or the dealer contribution expected to be pretty large to make the numbers work out

I know the moderators are careful not to express opinions about the value of a particular lease deal (or comment on how people spend their money), but it seems to me that the total cost over 24 months of leasing a Ram 1500 as a percentage of the sticker price of the truck is generally much lower than a GM or Ford half ton truck. Does that jive with what you guys are seeing/calculating for other people?

Thanks for any insights.

.00017 MF and 68% residual.

We really don't see many lease requests for pickups.. mostly RAM, when we do.. It's hard to say who has the best lease deals, because the upfront incentives are so high on domestics, that just knowing the residuals and money factors is only half the story. Obviously, this truck is going to be a very good deal. But, it's their best one.. .if you pick a different trim, the price goes up.. sometimes, a lot.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• apexspeedapexspeed Member Posts: 6

Thank you for the fast response. Would you mind also posting the same numbers for a Quad Cab rather than a Crew Cab? I'm open to leasing either one; whichever is the lowest cost on what is essentially a 4 door truck with the same towing and payload capability.

@apexspeed said:
    Thank you for the fast response. Would you mind also posting the same numbers for a Quad Cab rather than a Crew Cab? I'm open to leasing either one; whichever is the lowest cost on what is essentially a 4 door truck with the same towing and payload capability.

.00013 MF and 67% residual. The Express trim line is definitely the way to go, for the best lease program.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• cjs6cjs6 Member Posts: 10

Hello, can you please tell me the depreciation and MF/APR on a 2014 Ram 1500 SLT Big Horn, crew cab, short box, 4x4? It'd be a 24 month lease at 15,000 miles per year.

I e-mailed two dealers in the same area and I'm almost positive they each brought me the same car -- one dealer has it and I'm assuming the other would attempt a dealer trade for it. I don't have the VIN from one of the dealers, but the prices, colors, and optional packages all match exactly. I'm hoping I can use this to my advantage.

The dealers' first offers via e-mail were:

MSRP = $46,170
    Dealer 1 price = $42,349 ($3,821 off), $465/month with only 1st payment at signing.
    Dealer 2 price = $41,100 ($5,070 off), $414/month with only 1st payment at signing.

Anyone here have thoughts that might help? I've seen these dealerships advertise very similar trucks for purchase with as much as $11,000 off MSRP, but I know lease incentives can be different. This would be my first truck and it seems like dealer rebates make it tough to know a "good" deal, especially since I'm so green. I'd be grateful!

And to @kyfdx and @Michaell, thanks for doing this for everyone. So helpful and much appreciated!

@cjs6 said:
    Hello, can you please tell me the depreciation and MF/APR on a 2014 Ram 1500 SLT Big Horn, crew cab, short box, 4x4? It'd be a 24 month lease at 15,000 miles per year.

I e-mailed two dealers in the same area and I'm almost positive they each brought me the same car -- one dealer has it and I'm assuming the other would attempt a dealer trade for it. I don't have the VIN from one of the dealers, but the prices, colors, and optional packages all match exactly. I'm hoping I can use this to my advantage.

The dealers' first offers via e-mail were:

MSRP = $46,170
    Dealer 1 price = $42,349 ($3,821 off), $465/month with only 1st payment at signing.
    Dealer 2 price = $41,100 ($5,070 off), $414/month with only 1st payment at signing.

Anyone here have thoughts that might help? I've seen these dealerships advertise very similar trucks for purchase with as much as $11,000 off MSRP, but I know lease incentives can be different. This would be my first truck and it seems like dealer rebates make it tough to know a "good" deal, especially since I'm so green. I'd be grateful!

And to kyfdx and Michaell, thanks for doing this for everyone. So helpful and much appreciated!

.00021 MF and 63% residual for 24mo, 15K/yr.

The list of rebates/incentives on domestic vehicles can be lengthy and hard to decipher. Many of those incentives aren't good for leases, as some of that is factored into the lease program (low money factors and/or high residuals). Additionally, Chrysler is big on adding rebates for leases written through independent banks, that aren't available on a Chrysler Finance lease (IDL).

Another note... you may find that the dealer that has the car won't trade it, because they've already had an inquiry on it (from you).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@kyfdx said:
    Another note... you may find that the dealer that has the car won't trade it, because they've already had an inquiry on it (from you).

Thanks a ton. The second dealership not trading the car because of the inquiry certainly makes sense.

In terms of what you said about Chrysler being big on adding rebates for leases done through independent banks -- from what you've seen, would I be smart to finance (or explore it, at least) somewhere other than Chrysler Finance? I've never considered that before because I assumed I would get the best deal by leasing through the manufacturer.

Chrysler dealers work closely with Ally and USBank. They would arrange any independent lease, that would qualify for the IDL rebate. You wouldn't (and couldn't) arrange that on your own.

Just ask them to run the numbers. Most finance managers will know which offers the best deal, but every once in awhile, you will know more than they do.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ktuluktulu Member Posts: 14

Hi guys I just wanted to let you know the offer I just received. I'm located in central NJ (7% tax)
    2014 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4
    15k miles/year
    36 month lease
    only first month out of pocket

MSRP: $51705
    Sales Price: $47796 (Excluding rebates)
    Rebates: $6500
    Money Factor: .00175 (4.2%) (Through US Bank)
    Residual: 47%
    Payment including taxes and fees: $630

I was hoping to get to $500 a month. Do you think there is any room in this deal to get there?

Thanks,
    Matt

• ski_ski_ Member Posts: 4

Looking to get ram 1500 4x4 crew cab. Not sure which one offers the best to discounts to lease crew/quad and style? Also, what's the m/f in Sacramento! CA for a 24 or 36/m 12k? Lastly, no clue how the m/f works. I've seen you show .00021 and .0018? Looks like a big difference. I make plenty of money, but I have a credit score that's 660 right now. Should I wait till its up to 700?

@ski_ said:
    Looking to get ram 1500 4x4 crew cab. Not sure which one offers the best to discounts to lease crew/quad and style? Also, what's the m/f in Sacramento! CA for a 24 or 36/m 12k? Lastly, no clue how the m/f works. I've seen you show .00021 and .0018? Looks like a big difference. I make plenty of money, but I have a credit score that's 660 right now. Should I wait till its up to 700?

Which trim level? Too many to choose from for Ram.

MF is the number used to determine the 'rent charge', or interest, charged during a lease. It's expressed as a decimal value as the rent charge is calculated as the sum of the cap cost plus the residual value multiplied by the MF. This is the monthly amount of the rent charge.

The best MF is for tiers 1 and 2 for Chrysler Finance, though I don't know what the FICO scores are that qualify.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Was looking at the Bighorn, Express or SLT.

@ski_ said:
    @ski_ said: Looking to get ram 1500 4x4 crew cab. Not sure which one offers the best to discounts to lease crew/quad and style? Also, what's the m/f in Sacramento! CA for a 24 or 36/m 12k? Lastly, no clue how the m/f works. I've seen you show .00021 and .0018? Looks like a big difference. I make plenty of money, but I have a credit score that's 660 right now. Should I wait till its up to 700? Was looking at the Bighorn, Express or SLT.

Bighorn - .00021 and 64% (24mo) or .00021 and 55% (36)

Express - .00016 and 57% (36mo) or .00017 and 66% (24mo)

SLT - standard MF and 57% (24mo) or 49% (36mo)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks for the help! Also, are there any incentives now or, best to wait to the last few days in the month for best deals?

• flight13flight13 Member Posts: 43

Hi...I'm looking to get a 2014 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab, would you please provide the residual and money factor for 36 month 15k miles. Do you happen to know what incentives are available for this model? Thanks!

@flight13 said:
    Hi...I'm looking to get a 2014 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab, would you please provide the residual and money factor for 36 month 15k miles. Do you happen to know what incentives are available for this model? Thanks!

.00007 MF and 48% residual.

You can look up incentives from Edmunds by using the Car Research tab at the top of the page.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@ski_ said:
    Thanks for the help! Also, are there any incentives now or, best to wait to the last few days in the month for best deals?

No incentives that I'm aware of. There is lots of discussion as to when is the right time to make a deal. My thought is that if the deal feels right, pull the trigger regardless of what time of the month it is.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• htownpimp786htownpimp786 Member Posts: 80

Hey guys,

Looking at leasing a 2014 Ram 1500 Longhorn Edition 4x2 V6 Crew Cab. MSRP right at $40,000. Fairly loaded with Navigation, backup camera, backup sensors, remote start, 26Y package and Luxury package.

Looking at the 24 month term with 10k miles per year.

Quoted a payment of $282.00 a month with $3,000 total down including first months payment. This includes ALL taxes (6.25% in Texas) and Fees, acquisition and registration fees included as well.

Is that a good deal? Can I do better?

Also, going for that HEMI engine worth it?

As always thank you for all of the help!!

@htownpimp786 said:
    Hey guys,

Looking at leasing a 2014 Ram 1500 Longhorn Edition 4x2 V6 Crew Cab. MSRP right at $40,000. Fairly loaded with Navigation, backup camera, backup sensors, remote start, 26Y package and Luxury package.

Looking at the 24 month term with 10k miles per year.

Quoted a payment of $282.00 a month with $3,000 total down including first months payment. This includes ALL taxes (6.25% in Texas) and Fees, acquisition and registration fees included as well.

Is that a good deal? Can I do better?

MF is .00022 and residual for 24/10 is 58% - these are the numbers from Chrysler Financial.

Can't comment on the overall deal unless you provide the actual MSRP and negotiated cap cost (less any down payment), though $282/mo seems pretty good.

Also, going for that HEMI engine worth it?

Do you tow? The base engine with the 8-speed seems to be plenty enough, in my mind. But, I'm not in the market for a pickup at the moment (or ever).

As always thank you for all of the help!!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you for the info. Could you also provide the residual for 12k miles? Any idea what they charge for acquisition?

@kyfdx@Edmunds said:
    .00007 MF and 48% residual. You can look up incentives from Edmunds by using the Car Research tab at the top of the page.

@flight13 said:
    Thank you for the info. Could you also provide the residual for 12k miles? Any idea what they charge for acquisition?

.00007 MF and 48% residual. You can look up incentives from Edmunds by using the Car Research tab at the top of the page.

Add 2% for 12K residual. Acquisition fee is $595.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Is it better to negotiate the price down before I mention leasing?

@ski_ said:
    Is it better to negotiate the price down before I mention leasing?

It doesn't matter .. you want to negotiate the lowest price possible, regardless. Be advised that there may be some incentives that are purchase only, and won't be allowed if you lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• zzzhoppiezzzzzzhoppiezzz Member Posts: 19

Hello,

Question, I'm in the market for a 2014 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab 4x4 Fully Loaded with leather, nav, sunroof & sound system.

Best Price offered via True Car, Total MSRP $50,440, ( Base MSRP $43,415, Total Options $5,830, Destination Charge $1,195)

Est out the door price: $43,730

My credit rating is in the 800s what can I expect for the Money Factor/residual for 36m/10k ,36m/12 for this vehicle, located in Central New Jersey.

1st time leasing, have a truck I want to turn in with about 5 grand in equity in it. If i put all 5 grand down what would my monthly payments be around?

Also with the 2015 being released in the next couple months is now the time to make a deal or will I have more leverage later on?

Thank you so much, your help is greatly appreciated!!!

@zzzhoppiezzz said:
    Hello,

Question, I'm in the market for a 2014 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab 4x4 Fully Loaded with leather, nav, sunroof & sound system.

Best Price offered via True Car, Total MSRP $50,440, ( Base MSRP $43,415, Total Options $5,830, Destination Charge $1,195)

Est out the door price: $43,730

My credit rating is in the 800s what can I expect for the Money Factor/residual for 36m/10k ,36m/12 for this vehicle, located in Central New Jersey.

1st time leasing, have a truck I want to turn in with about 5 grand in equity in it. If i put all 5 grand down what would my monthly payments be around?

Also with the 2015 being released in the next couple months is now the time to make a deal or will I have more leverage later on?

Thank you so much, your help is greatly appreciated!!!

.00019 MF and 52% for 36/12. Add 1% for 10k.

i calculate a monthly payment of $471.61 with $0 down for 36 months.

I would recommend against using trade equity to lower your monthly payment - if the car is stolen or totaled, you are out that money. instead, use the equity to cover your start up costs, then have the dealer refund the remainder to you.

Hard to tell what will happen to the numbers over the next few months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you so much, just so I don't make a fool of myself, should I assume that any number different from what you provided are inflated to take me or are your numbers a estimate ? While your advice is sound, I would need to get the payments closer to $400 a month to sell this to my wife.
    Also are true car prices the best you can do? Like a zero haggle deal or is there still wiggle room? What fees can be waived by the dealer, which ones a must pay ?

Thanks again, your help is so appreciated.

@zzzhoppiezzz said:
    Thank you so much, just so I don't make a fool of myself, should I assume that any number different from what you provided are inflated to take me or are your numbers a estimate ? While your advice is sound, I would need to get the payments closer to $400 a month to sell this to my wife.

My numbers are straight from Chrysler Financial. However, there are other finance companies who write leases for Chrysler products that have different numbers for MF and residual, as well as larger lease cash back.

The $4000 in trade equity would reduce your payments on a 36 month lease by $111/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi...would you happen to have the July rates for a 2014 Ram 1500 sport crew cab, 36/12, in CA?
    Thank you

Sorry... still waiting on the Chrysler Finance numbers for July.. hopefully, soon.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@flight13 said:
    Hi...would you happen to have the July rates for a 2014 Ram 1500 sport crew cab, 36/12, in CA?
    Thank you

2WD? .00007 and 50%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• atg336atg336 Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

I'm looking at this:
    2014 Ram, 4WD, Tradesman/Express (dealer designated name).
    Quad cab

MSRP: $37,475
    Dealer Discount: $5,671
    Adj. Price: $31,804

I would like to know what I should expect for a 24 or 36 mo. lease for 15,000 mi. I'm in Connecticut and the tax would be 6.35%.

Thanks for any help!

@atg336 said:
    Hi,

I'm looking at this:
    2014 Ram, 4WD, Tradesman/Express (dealer designated name).
    Quad cab

MSRP: $37,475
    Dealer Discount: $5,671
    Adj. Price: $31,804

I would like to know what I should expect for a 24 or 36 mo. lease for 15,000 mi. I'm in Connecticut and the tax would be 6.35%.

Thanks for any help!

Hmmm, my information has two separate sets of numbers - one for Tradesman, and another for Express.

Express 24/15 - .00009 and 62%

Express 36/15 - .00015 and 54%

Tradesman 24/15 - standard MF and 55%

Tradesman 36/15 - standard MF and 47%

Obviously, it behooves you to have the dealer use the Express numbers as they will translate into a better payment (pre-tax of $362.02 for 24 months and $329.13 for 36 months).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• atg336atg336 Member Posts: 2
    @Michaell - Thank you!
    One more clarification for my own calculations: I've read that when calculating the residual I should use the MSRP, but that defeats the purpose of any dealer reductions/incentives. Is this true or am I reading bad info?

Thanks again!

@atg336 said:
    Michaell - Thank you!
    One more clarification for my own calculations: I've read that when calculating the residual I should use the MSRP, but that defeats the purpose of any dealer reductions/incentives. Is this true or am I reading bad info?

Thanks again!

The residual is a percentage of the MSRP - you negotiate a low transaction price (with incentives) to minimize the amount between that number and the residualized value.

Example - $36K MSRP, 50% residual = $18K residual value.

If the transaction price is $36K (meaning you paid full sticker), the depreciation portion of the payment is $18K ($500/mo for 36mo). If you get $5K off the MSRP, then the depreciation is only $13K ($361.11/mo for 36mo).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi there,

Can I get the current residual and money factor for a 2014 Ram 1500 Big Horn crew cab, 4WD, for 24 months and 15,000 miles per year? Thank you!

@cjs6 said:
    Hi there,

Can I get the current residual and money factor for a 2014 Ram 1500 Big Horn crew cab, 4WD, for 24 months and 15,000 miles per year? Thank you!

.00034 and 63%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• stk24178stk24178 Member Posts: 20

Hi

What is the current residual and money factor for 2014 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Short Bed 4x4 (NJ) 36/15 and 24/15

Thanks!

@stk24178 said:
    Hi

What is the current residual and money factor for 2014 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Short Bed 4x4 (NJ) 36/15 and 24/15

Thanks!

24/15 - .00020 and 60%

36/15 - .00019 and 50%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• RaskyRasky Member Posts: 14

Hi Michaell,

Do you have the current residual and money factor for a 2014 RAM 1500 EXPRESS QUAD CAB 4X4 6'4" BOX? 36/12 and 36/10

I went to the dealer last night about a lease special listed on the Ram webpage under the incentives for my area (Minneapolis). It's advertized as below.

**Featured Deal on a 2014 Ram 1500 in your area
    Lease a 2014 RAM 1500 EXPRESS QUAD CAB® 4X4 6'4" BOX for$269/Per month for
    36 months$269 total due at signing, no security deposit required.Offer expires on 09-02-2014

Low-mileage lease for well qualified lessees. Based on MSRP example of $36,115.00 with 25C package after all applicable offers. Total due at lease signing includes a down payment and first monthís payment. Offer requires dealer contribution. Tax, title & license extra. Lessee pays for excess wear and mileage of $.25/mile for each mile over 10,000 miles per year, if vehicle is returned at end of term. Option to buy at lease end at pre-negotiated price. Dealerís actual terms may vary. Offer through Ally. Residency restrictions apply. Must take retail delivery by 09/02/2014. $395 disposition fee due at lease end.**

I had emailed the dealer and the sales person confirmed the lease deal and said they had inventory, so I set up a time to meet with him about leasing one. I showed up last night right on time and that sales person wasn't even there! Then the guy they had me sit with tells me that the above lease deal expired and is no longer offered! Yet it clearly says on the add that it expires on 9-2-14. I basically walked out at that point...

Thanks,
    Rasky

This discussion has been closed.