Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Cadillac CTS Coupe Road Test | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited August 2014 in Cadillac
image2015 Cadillac CTS Coupe Road Test | Edmunds.com

The 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe retains the nimble-handling finesse that makes the ATS sedan a driver's delight — and splashes on enough visual picante to make the loss of two doors worth considering if you don't really have much use for rear seats.

Read the full story here

Comments

• nuievenuieve Member Posts: 43

I can't believe it still has those gauges!

• jaceakjaceak Member Posts: 2

too bad its gm.the company that went bankrupt, screwing thousands of shareholders, while its executives flew around in corporate jets and paid themselves BIG bonuses. then couldn't replace a 10 cent part to save lives. they can go to hell. nice car, but fk em.

• throwbackthrowback Member Posts: 445

I generally prefer coupe styling but, I think the sedan looks better. I like that GM is continuing to improve the car, even though sales are soft. IF Caddy is going to be a world wide luxury player they have to continually improve their cars. The interior upgrade is a perfect example. The current car's interior materials are average at best.

• jeffinohjeffinoh Member Posts: 156

May I just say that I'm really gonna miss the eggcrate grille? Caddy is phasing it out across the line. To be replaced with horizontal chrome bars??? Nobody does that-(Audi, Hyundai, Ford...). I can adjust to the new emblem, I suppose, but I humbly assert that to lose the eggcrate and the saber taillights, which are shrinking with each new model, would make Cadillacs as bland as any other GM model. Look at how expressive the grille (shield, actually) is on the ELR and how drab the snout is on the 2015 ATS and restyled 2015 CTS. Change doesn't always mean improvement.

• lions208487lions208487 Member Posts: 240

Awaiting the ATS V, but multiple test drives in the ATS and CTS make this ATS coupe and obvious choice in the segment. No, it may not be the fastest compared to the S4/S5 or 435i, but in comparison to the 328i/428i and A4/A5 it's performance is better, and the chassis is definitely superior. GM is doing big things with Cadillac, and the only thing that keeps me from purchasing one, is waiting for GM to make the 8 spd available. Yes it's in the CTS, but I prefer the compact luxury market.

I love the entire look of this coupe, but I agree with jeffinoh on one thing, GM should have done a better job to make the grill look more aggressive. However, since statistics now show that more woman are starting to buy cars than men the last few years, I can understand why they went a little soft up front.

• themandarinthemandarin Member Posts: 436

Somnolent

• zoomzoomnzoomzoomn Member Posts: 143

DON'T like that "new age" crest. :/

• engineer_mbaengineer_mba Member Posts: 11

It's a very nice car both inside and out, but I think it's too conservative. I like the old CTS Coupe better. Whether you loved or hated it, the CTS Coupe was not easy to ignore and it would not get lost in a crowd. It also presented a dramatic and unique alternative to the 3-Series, A5, G37 and C-Class coupes. I would have liked to see more "wedge" in the styling of the ATS Coupe and perhaps an evolution of the styling theme established by the CTS Coupe.