Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Honda Pilot Lease Questions

13»

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012

@nomad317 said:
    Checking on MF/Residual/Lease cash for EX-L AWD 36mo/12k (or 10k if they offer it) in Indiana. Thank you in advance.

53% for 36/12. Add 1% if 10K lease is available.

.00037 MF and $1500 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• gidocgidoc Member Posts: 9

Looking for MF/Residual/Lease case on Touring AWD for 36 mo and 12k. Thanks.

@gidoc said:
    Looking for MF/Residual/Lease case on Touring AWD for 36 mo and 12k. Thanks.

49% and .00037. $1500 lease cash this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• gidocgidoc Member Posts: 9

Thanks for the quick response

• darkfudge07darkfudge07 Member Posts: 18

Folks in NJ wanting to Lease a Honda Pilot EX L AWD 2014

I just want to express my recent lease experience at BOTH NJ dealerships yesterday Honda of Tenafly and DCH Paramus Honda

Briefly, I received an 'exclusive invite' (LOL) mailer from Honda of Tenafly to come down between the hours of 9am and 11am to discuss options of getting out of your previous Honda lease 3 mos early. I bit and went down to hear their offer.....
    To make a long story short, the deal they offered me was to take me out of my 2012 EX L AWD Pilot Lease and put me in a 2014 EX L AWD (same 15k /per yr mileage) for between $1600-1700 down payment and $469 mthly payments (tax incl) Basically, I got up and was about to walk out when they offered that the manager can maybe go down to about $435 mthly payments with the same dwn payment. I took the sales reps card and said...Ill keep it in mind.

Not thinking this was any kind of deal whatsoever....I considered just keeping my lease for the last 3 months. But I decided to give my old friends at DCH Paramus a call for the hell-of-it just to see what they could do. I spoke with the Sales Manager over the phone, Shadi, and told him that my goal was to get into a new 2014 EX -L AWD lease (same as my old 2012) and continue the same monthly payments if possible with nothing down......I was pleasantly surprised when he worked with me on the numbers over the phone and was able to come very close.

I drove down to DCH Paramus Honda and wound up signing the new lease for the following:

2014 AWD EX L Gunmetal Grey with/ Black Leather
    $423 mnth (tax incl)
    $0 money down
    Payed first month payment of $423 (35 payments remaining)
    15K miles per year

The existing 2012 AWD EX L lease that I turned in had 41k miles on it, a completely shattered windshield that needs to be fully replaced. Dings and some quarter panel repainting work from a fender bender. 2 Bald front tires and front brake replacement that is required.
    Plus I had 3 months still remaining on the lease that was completely absorbed in the above trade in deal.

I have to say I was quite impressed what Shadi, Sales Manager, and Josh, the salesmen, were able to easily do with me with no haggling whatsoever! While Honda of Tenafly wasnt even close to this deal and told me to buy 2 of them at that price when I told them that was the offer I was going to get from Paramus......I just wanted to share this with anyone who may be interested in the NJ area of getting a Honda Pilot. Hopefully this helps you out

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,777

@darkfudge07 said:
    Folks in NJ wanting to Lease a Honda Pilot EX L AWD 2014

I just want to express my recent lease experience at BOTH NJ dealerships yesterday Honda of Tenafly and DCH Paramus Honda

Briefly, I received an 'exclusive invite' (LOL) mailer from Honda of Tenafly to come down between the hours of 9am and 11am to discuss options of getting out of your previous Honda lease 3 mos early. I bit and went down to hear their offer.....
    To make a long story short, the deal they offered me was to take me out of my 2012 EX L AWD Pilot Lease and put me in a 2014 EX L AWD (same 15k /per yr mileage) for between $1600-1700 down payment and $469 mthly payments (tax incl) Basically, I got up and was about to walk out when they offered that the manager can maybe go down to about $435 mthly payments with the same dwn payment. I took the sales reps card and said...Ill keep it in mind.

Not thinking this was any kind of deal whatsoever....I considered just keeping my lease for the last 3 months. But I decided to give my old friends at DCH Paramus a call for the hell-of-it just to see what they could do. I spoke with the Sales Manager over the phone, Shadi, and told him that my goal was to get into a new 2014 EX -L AWD lease (same as my old 2012) and continue the same monthly payments if possible with nothing down......I was pleasantly surprised when he worked with me on the numbers over the phone and was able to come very close.

I drove down to DCH Paramus Honda and wound up signing the new lease for the following:

2014 AWD EX L Gunmetal Grey with/ Black Leather
    $423 mnth (tax incl)
    $0 money down
    Payed first month payment of $423 (35 payments remaining)
    15K miles per year

The existing 2012 AWD EX L lease that I turned in had 41k miles on it, a completely shattered windshield that needs to be fully replaced. Dings and some quarter panel repainting work from a fender bender. 2 Bald front tires and front brake replacement that is required.
    Plus I had 3 months still remaining on the lease that was completely absorbed in the above trade in deal.

I have to say I was quite impressed what Shadi, Sales Manager, and Josh, the salesmen, were able to easily do with me with no haggling whatsoever! While Honda of Tenafly wasnt even close to this deal and told me to buy 2 of them at that price when I told them that was the offer I was going to get from Paramus......I just wanted to share this with anyone who may be interested in the NJ area of getting a Honda Pilot. Hopefully this helps you out

You should write a dealer review!

http://www.edmunds.com/car-reviews/consumer-ratings-reviews.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• darkfudge07darkfudge07 Member Posts: 18

thanks...didnt realize that dealer review link existed!...I just posted the review!

• crosby2223crosby2223 Guest Posts: 1
    edited July 2014

I'm looking for MF/Residual/Lease Cash for a Pilot 4WD LX, and also EX, if available. Thanks in advance! Assuming 3-year lease with 12k, but I would consider 10k as well.

@crosby2223 said:
    I'm looking for MF/Residual/Lease Cash for a Pilot 4WD LX, and also EX, if available. Thanks in advance! Assuming 3-year lease with 12k, but I would consider 10k as well.

Residual is the same for both LX and EX - 55% for 36/12. Honda does not have 10K lease numbers.

MF is .00037 and there is $1000 lease cash on both the LX and EX this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jhansen17jhansen17 Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2014

Hi, I'm located in NJ and I was hoping to get the figures on a '15 Pilot 4WD Touring... 36/12. My wife and I should be in the top tier of the financing program (~760-800 credit). I used the Weymouth calculator and came up with a MF of .00160, but that seems far off from what I'm seeing above (.00037, .00103, etc). I wasn't sure if this was a regional difference or simply my ignorance on leasing (our first lease). Thank you.

• zdogszdogs Member Posts: 18

2014s are running low...my dealer had to do a dealer trade to get the color I wanted. Did deal on last day of the month and all went smoothly. Did deal entirely vie e-mail and spent less than 90 minutes at the dealership getting deal done. Selling price of $31,292 for '14 EX-L FWD plus fees/taxes. Gave me $2,000 "trade equity" on my 2012 EX-L that I turned in (it was also a lease). Cut me a check for $500 and I used $1,500 for first payment and fees. Payment for 36/12 is $375 including tax. Also made them transfer the roof rails from my 2012 onto my 2014 and I also got the rear cargo mat thrown in. Could I have done better... maybe, but the payment is $10 cheaper than what I was paying for the 2012 and I got $500 out of it. I'm good.

@jhansen17 said:
    Hi, I'm located in NJ and I was hoping to get the figures on a '15 Pilot 4WD Touring... 36/12. My wife and I should be in the top tier of the financing program (~760-800 credit). I used the Weymouth calculator and came up with a MF of .00160, but that seems far off from what I'm seeing above (.00037, .00103, etc). I wasn't sure if this was a regional difference or simply my ignorance on leasing (our first lease). Thank you.

A lot of the info above is for 2014 models... plus, new numbers came out in July, so any posts before that would be out of date.

The 36mo, 12K/yr residual for that model is 52%.

We don't have any specific money factor info for the 2015 Pilot, but the standard Honda money factor is .00160.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@zdogs said:
    2014s are running low...my dealer had to do a dealer trade to get the color I wanted. Did deal on last day of the month and all went smoothly. Did deal entirely vie e-mail and spent less than 90 minutes at the dealership getting deal done. Selling price of $31,292 for '14 EX-L FWD plus fees/taxes. Gave me $2,000 "trade equity" on my 2012 EX-L that I turned in (it was also a lease). Cut me a check for $500 and I used $1,500 for first payment and fees. Payment for 36/12 is $375 including tax. Also made them transfer the roof rails from my 2012 onto my 2014 and I also got the rear cargo mat thrown in. Could I have done better... maybe, but the payment is $10 cheaper than what I was paying for the 2012 and I got $500 out of it. I'm good.

Sure seems like you did well, there.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• zed1zed1 Member Posts: 6

Do you have the August lease numbers for a 2014 Pilot EX 4WD 15K/36 in NJ?

@zed1 said:
    Do you have the August lease numbers for a 2014 Pilot EX 4WD 15K/36 in NJ?

.00037 MF and $1000 lease cash.

RV for 36/15 is 53%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dptrodptro Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2014

2014 Pilot Touring 2WD 12K/36 in TX .00055MF/51%

Does that sounds right? I was thinking they could do a little better on the residual value. It was a demo with 1,500 miles. I got the price to 35,500 and the pmt was about $415

@dptro said:
    2014 Pilot Touring 2WD 12K/36 in TX .00055MF/51%

Does that sounds right? I was thinking they could do a little better on the residual value. It was a demo with 1,500 miles. I got the price to 35,500 and the pmt was about $415

.00037 MF and 51% residual. It's possible that the program is different for a demo, but the residual isn't negotiable. $415/mo for a Pilot Touring sounds like a good deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• alex_msu1alex_msu1 Member Posts: 81
    What is the current MF and residuals for a 2014 Honda Pilot LX and EX 4WD models with 12k and 15k?
    alex_msu1 said:

What is the current MF and residuals for a 2014 Honda Pilot LX and EX 4WD models with 12k and 15k?

36/15 residual is 54% - add 2% for 12K. But, no MF available, so I presume that the standard MF would be in play. I don't know what that number is, specifically, but I imagine around .00200 or so.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• pilotnoobpilotnoob Member Posts: 22
    What is current money factor and residual for EX-L AWD? Thanks in advance
    pilotnoob said:

What is current money factor and residual for EX-L AWD? Thanks in advance

2014 or 2015? What lease term and how many miles per year? What state?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• chuowcchuowc Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2014
    Hi Michaell, What is the Money factor, residual for EX-L AWD Navigation in Northern California, 36 months, 15K miles? Is there any incentive for Thanksgiving and December? Thank you!
    chuowc said:

Hi Michaell, What is the Money factor, residual for EX-L AWD Navigation in Northern California, 36 months, 15K miles? Is there any incentive for Thanksgiving and December? Thank you!

46% residual. No MF info available for the 2014 Pilot, which tells me that Honda has stopped supporting those leases. I guess there isn't enough inventory to worry about.

Use the "Car Research" tab to link to the current Honda incentives.

The residual info I have is valid until 1/5/15.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Honda Pilot Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.