Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe release date and changes?

summerd1summerd1 Member Posts: 2
edited August 2014 in Hyundai

I am looking to buy a new Santa Fe GLS. I am not in any hurry to buy and am wondering if I should wait for the 2015 model, or go ahead and buy a 2014 now. I have found surprisingly little information about the 2015 model except for some rumors that the Santa Fe will get a minor face lift for 2015 and that the 2015 model might not be out until the summer of 2015. Does anyone have any more concrete information? Anyone want to speculate as to whether the changes will be cosmetic only, or more substantial?

Comments

• Options
    elizabethpcelizabethpc Member Posts: 3

I am in the same situation. A sales associate told me a couple of weeks ago that the 2015 would be out later this year, but of course, he was vague. The stock of available 2014 Santa Fes is definitely dwindling.

• Options
    summerd1summerd1 Member Posts: 2

This is the only rumor that I have been able to find:

http://indianautosblog.com/2014/05/hyundai-santa-fe-facelift-begins-testing-130276

• Options
    elizabethpcelizabethpc Member Posts: 3

There are a lot of sites that report basically minor changes to the 2015 model, if you Google 2015 hyundai Santa Fe release date. But none are able to actually indicate a release date, though most say summer or fall of this year.