Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Toyota Camry Launches in 30 Days | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited August 2014 in Toyota
image2015 Toyota Camry Launches in 30 Days | Edmunds.com

Toyota's U.S. dealers are prepping for the launch of the revised 2015 Toyota Camry midsize sedan in 30 days and are planning to spend $1 billion this year to upgrade their facilities, according to Robert Carter, senior vice president of Toyota's U.S. automotive operations.

Read the full story here

Comments

• themandarinthemandarin Member Posts: 436

Should be an epic snoozefest

• kshankarkshankar Member Posts: 175

The Iroad looks like the most exciting offering from Toyota since the late great Supra

• greg128greg128 Member Posts: 526

I did't think it was possible but they actually made it uglier than the outgoing model.

• corollamikecorollamike Member Posts: 29

"Killer interiors"? Really? Have they mentioned they've removed the cover from the center console storage space? Why, Toyota? Why do you think leaving our stuff open to view from the outside is "killer"? All you're doing is taking away what is already there and attaching an advertising tag-line to it. STOP TAKING AWAY WHAT IS ALREADY THERE, TOYOTA! You've removed the upper glove box and coin box from the Corolla, as well as it's rear clothes hanger hook, and you think we're not on to you? Some will buy your advertising shtick, but not me.

• zakyum1zakyum1 Member Posts: 1

I love the COIN BOX/HOLDER on the left side, but lately Toyota is removing these on newer models . WHY?