Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Infiniti QX60 Lease Questions

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042

@rferraro21 said:
    Could I please have the current residual and mf for qx60 fwd 12k florida? Thank you

What lease term?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• rferraro21rferraro21 Member Posts: 26

36 months, thanks

@rferraro21 said:
    Could I please have the current residual and mf for qx60 fwd 36 mo 12k florida? Thank you

55% and .00057

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• vfaust2vfaust2 Member Posts: 8

Do you have August MF and residual value for 2014 QX60 AWD, 36m/12K for NJ?

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

@vfaust2 said:
    Do you have August MF and residual value for 2014 QX60 AWD, 36m/12K for NJ?

.00074 MF and 57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• kshankarkshankar Member Posts: 175

Do the residuals and money factor change depending on where one lives? QX60 AWD/FWD 39/36 months, 12K a year. Georgia
    TIA
    KRIS

@kshankar said:
    Do the residuals and money factor change depending on where one lives? QX60 AWD/FWD 39/36 months, 12K a year. Georgia
    TIA
    KRIS

The Infiniti numbers are nationwide, not regional.

FWD 36/12 - 55% and .00057

AWD 36/12 - 57% and .00074

Subtract 1% for 39 months; same MF.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kshankarkshankar Member Posts: 175

Thanks for the information. My local dealer quoted me .00088 for AWD 39 months. So he definitely marked it up then.

• glex1glex1 Member Posts: 76

@kyfdx said:
    I don't see any other August posts for the Hybrid, so not sure what you are comparing it to?

So do we know a number for the Hybrid version or no?

@glex1 said:
    So do we know a number for the Hybrid version or no?

My co-host did post them ... repeating here:

I show .00076 and 54% for 39mo, 12K/yr.. 52% for 39mo, 15K/yr.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• vickies1vickies1 Member Posts: 6

Hello, I'm looking to find out what kind of deal this is: 2014 Infiniti QX60 AWD, premium pkg (BASE), 39 month lease, 10K miles per year, $980 cash down (which includes first payment), and payments of $547/month. Residual .57%, MF .00074, Selling Price $43,525, (gross cap cost $44,305). Thanks for any info!

@vickies1 said:
    Hello, I'm looking to find out what kind of deal this is: 2014 Infiniti QX60 AWD, premium pkg (BASE), 39 month lease, 10K miles per year, $980 cash down (which includes first payment), and payments of $547/month. Residual .57%, MF .00074, Selling Price $43,525, (gross cap cost $44,305). Thanks for any info!

Those are the base rates.. which is good. Can't calculate a lease payment without knowing the MSRP.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@vickies1 said:

What is the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• vickies1vickies1 Member Posts: 6
    MSRP is $46,500 (close approx)
  • stimstim Member Posts: 36

You should be able to get tons more off list. The two dealerships in my area have 55 QX60 at one dealership and over 65 at another. The 2015's are just around the corner and they are getting VERY nervous about having that much stock and want to get rid of as many as they can. I think Infiniti is even going to hold back the 2015's until inventory drops. Been seeing national ads for the QX60 run on television daily so who knows what incentives dealers are now getting to just dump them. The same applies for the bigger SUV they both have more than 30-40 on their lots.

My lease was for an AWD with Touring, Theater, Adv Drivers, Rear Stainless bumper protector and illuminated sills. Total list was nearly 58K. Dealer discounted 5500, took my 12 Lexus RX350 which had 6 payments remaining - buyout was same as offered trade in price (wash). Used multiple security discounts to reduce MF to .0001 and my payment including all taxes and fees was $551.00. ZERO down except for the 3500 refundable sec deposits. If he has more than a few QX60's on the lot you should be able to get at least 4000 off list. In my case I had calculated all my numbers before going to the dealership - negociated only with the sales manager. Know how to calculate a lease BEFORE entering the showroom. Have a spreadsheet with multiple scenarios (levels of discount, etc.) Negociation in my case took less than 1 hour - the only hard thing was having the sales people getting the information re multiple sec deposits. They new about them but NEVER entered them into the their system before. Finance guy said I was the only one EVER to use it at their dealership in the St Louis area. They are nationwide (Asbury Automotive) which is the 3rd largest chain in the US. They said they don't understand why people don't use it more often.

@vickies1 said:
    @vickies1 said:
    MSRP is $46,500 (close approx)

I get $508/mo.+tax. It's a positive that your upfront payment is minimal, but as @stim mentions, your selling price could be better.

Also, as mentioned, Infiniti has the best MSD program. You could knock $50/mo.pre-tax off your payment by making 7 extra security deposits.. That's a pretty good return on $3850, that you'd get back at lease end. (I used MSDs on our G37 that goes back in October).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• michigan1213michigan1213 Member Posts: 4

Hi,

I'm being quoted the following on a QX-60 AWD -
    Premium and Premium Plus Package
    39 month 15,000 miles per year with everything rolled

$693.68 per month w/ $786.71 due at signing + DMV

Does this seem like a decent deal? Reading other posts, it seems like I can do better.

Thanks in advance for any help.

@michigan1213 said:
    Hi,

I'm being quoted the following on a QX-60 AWD -
    Premium and Premium Plus Package
    39 month 15,000 miles per year with everything rolled

$693.68 per month w/ $786.71 due at signing + DMV

Does this seem like a decent deal? Reading other posts, it seems like I can do better.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Not enough information ... what is the selling price and MSRP? With that, we can model a payment to see where things stand.

MF and RV are .00074 and 54%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Sorry for lack of info. Actually, now I'm looking at QX-60 with Premium/Premium Plus/Drivers Assist. The MSRP is $52,790 with a selling price of $49,977. I'm being quoted $719.20 per month w/ $815.33 due at signing + DMV.

Forgot to mention 39 months at 15K miles/year

@michigan1213 said:
    Sorry for lack of info. Actually, now I'm looking at QX-60 with Premium/Premium Plus/Drivers Assist. The MSRP is $52,790 with a selling price of $49,977. I'm being quoted $719.20 per month w/ $815.33 due at signing + DMV.

That looks like a lot for a $53K vehicle. In what state do you reside? Seems like your taxes must be high.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I'm trying to work a deal for a QX60 AWD, however right now I'm finishing the second year of a lease with my 13 Lexus. GS 350 AWD. It's a 3 year lease. The buyout for my current car gives me a number of roughly 41,200. When I go on KBB.com the dealer trade is almost identical to that number. However, I'm being told by dealers that they go by the Manheim Auction value of my car which is about 37k. Therefore I have about 4k of negative equity in my car and they need to put that into the lease price for the QX60 driving it up roughly 100 more per month on a 36 mth lease. Is this the correct info I'm being given? Do I have any other options here?

@kyfdx said:
    That looks like a lot for a $53K vehicle. In what state do you reside? Seems like your taxes must be high.

New York

@glex1 said:
    I'm trying to work a deal for a QX60 AWD, however right now I'm finishing the second year of a lease with my 13 Lexus. GS 350 AWD. It's a 3 year lease. The buyout for my current car gives me a number of roughly 41,200. When I go on KBB.com the dealer trade is almost identical to that number. However, I'm being told by dealers that they go by the Manheim Auction value of my car which is about 37k. Therefore I have about 4k of negative equity in my car and they need to put that into the lease price for the QX60 driving it up roughly 100 more per month on a 36 mth lease. Is this the correct info I'm being given? Do I have any other options here?

I can't tell you what your car is worth... it's only worth what a dealer will pay for it. And, yes.. they use Manheim auction values, mostly.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@stim said:
    You should be able to get tons more off list. The two dealerships in my area have 55 QX60 at one dealership and over 65 at another. The 2015's are just around the corner and they are getting VERY nervous about having that much stock and want to get rid of as many as they can. I think Infiniti is even going to hold back the 2015's until inventory drops. Been seeing national ads for the QX60 run on television daily so who knows what incentives dealers are now getting to just dump them. The same applies for the bigger SUV they both have more than 30-40 on their lots.

My lease was for an AWD with Touring, Theater, Adv Drivers, Rear Stainless bumper protector and illuminated sills. Total list was nearly 58K. Dealer discounted 5500, took my 12 Lexus RX350 which had 6 payments remaining - buyout was same as offered trade in price (wash). Used multiple security discounts to reduce MF to .0001 and my payment including all taxes and fees was $551.00. ZERO down except for the 3500 refundable sec deposits. If he has more than a few QX60's on the lot you should be able to get at least 4000 off list. In my case I had calculated all my numbers before going to the dealership - negociated only with the sales manager. Know how to calculate a lease BEFORE entering the showroom. Have a spreadsheet with multiple scenarios (levels of discount, etc.) Negociation in my case took less than 1 hour - the only hard thing was having the sales people getting the information re multiple sec deposits. They new about them but NEVER entered them into the their system before. Finance guy said I was the only one EVER to use it at their dealership in the St Louis area. They are nationwide (Asbury Automotive) which is the 3rd largest chain in the US. They said they don't understand why people don't use it more often.

So please explain how the Security Deposit's effect the rate? Can I give any security deposit I want, say 1000 down, then how much is that buying down the rate or do you know how to calculate it? I'm also assuming you get the Sec Dep back at the end of the lease provided there is not excessive damage to the car. Thanks in advance for the info.

@glex1 said:
    So please explain how the Security Deposit's effect the rate? Can I give any security deposit I want, say 1000 down, then how much is that buying down the rate or do you know how to calculate it? I'm also assuming you get the Sec Dep back at the end of the lease provided there is not excessive damage to the car. Thanks in advance for the info.

Each security deposit is in the amount of the monthly payment, rounded up to the next $50.

Yes, you get the deposit back at the end of the lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

null
    I'm still a little confused sorry. Could you give me an example?
    null
    I understand what your saying Michaell but how does it correspond to the MF or what does it effect?

@glex1 said:
    null
    I understand what your saying Michaell but how does it correspond to the MF or what does it effect?

Each security deposit reduces the MF by .00005, I believe.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

With Infiniti, each security deposit reduces the money factor by .0001, with a maximum of 9 deposits allowed.

For example, I leased a G37 and the base MF was.00091. After 9 deposits, the MF was reduced to. 00001 (virtually nothing). $4050 deposit saved me about $50/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pukimon311pukimon311 Member Posts: 38

Is this a good deal? 2014 QX60 AWD, 39mos/10K, MSRP $51840, Purchase Price $47586 (received VPP discount too), RV 57%, MF 0.00074, acquisition $700, sales tax about 3%, $1500 down. Payment about $549/month.

@pukimon311 said:
    Is this a good deal? 2014 QX60 AWD, 39mos/10K, MSRP $51840, Purchase Price $47586 (received VPP discount too), RV 57%, MF 0.00074, acquisition $700, sales tax about 3%, $1500 down. Payment about $549/month.

Does the purchase price include the down payment?

Using your numbers as provided, I get a pre-tax payment of $524.68, so the quote seems in the ballpark.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• pukimon311pukimon311 Member Posts: 38

Total purchase price = MSRP minus $4254 ($3254 VPP discount and $1000 discount from dealer). I think I could better.

@pukimon311 said:
    Total purchase price = MSRP minus $4254 ($3254 VPP discount and $1000 discount from dealer). I think I could better.

Use the shopping tools at the top of the page to help determine your target price.

I was under the impression that VPP was a fixed price (x% below invoice plus some admin charge).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• car_salamicar_salami Member Posts: 6

I was able to negotiate the following sale:

2014 qx60 AWD with premium plus package (MSRP 49445). I've been quoted a sale price of $46000 even plus tax/tags in NJ.

Going to do 4k (trade-in) down and lease either 12k / 36 mo or 12k / 39 mo

I'm going in this week to see the final paperwork. Just wondering what price I should be expecting for a monthly payment?

Is this a good sale price or can I do better? I think invoice is 45.5 k maybe

Thanks!

• hypnoticshypnotics Member Posts: 69
    edited September 2014

Could you please post september numbers (when become avsilable) for 2014 qx60 awd 39m 15k? Thank you in advance

@hypnotics said:
    Could you please post september numbers (when become avsilable) for 2014 qx60 awd 39m 15k? Thank you in advance

.00041 MF and 52% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• car_salamicar_salami Member Posts: 6
    What's RV for sept on 2014 AWD 39mo 12k?

@car_salami said:
    What's RV for sept on 2014 AWD 39mo 12k?

.00041 MF and 54% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• atos2012atos2012 Member Posts: 86

@kyfdx Hi there, what is the numbers for 2014 QX60 FWD 36 month/12k? Thanks

** Saved Money - Earned Money **

and 39 month?

@atos2012 said:
    kyfdx Hi there, what is the numbers for 2014 QX60 FWD 36 month/12k? Thanks

@atos2012 said:
    and 39 month?

.00040 MF and 54%/53% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@kyfdx do you think they will allow us to put 4 MSDs to bring MF to .00001 or something? How does it work in this case? thanks in advance.

@atos2012 said:
    kyfdx do you think they will allow us to put 4 MSDs to bring MF to .00001 or something? How does it work in this case? thanks in advance.

I'm not sure exactly... either 4 to take it to .00001, or just 3 to take it to .00010.

When I leased our G37, the base MF was .00091 and I used 9 deposits to take it to .00001 (which worked out exactly....not sure what will happen with an odd number)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• leworldleworld Member Posts: 11

Hi, what are the numbers for 2014 QX60 AWD 24 months, 36 month and 39 months @ 10k for CA?

Thanks

@leworld said:
    Hi, what are the numbers for 2014 QX60 AWD 24 months, 36 month and 39 months @ 10k for CA?

Thanks

24/10 - 63% and .00041

36/10 - 56% and .00041

39/10 - 55% and .00041

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• leworldleworld Member Posts: 11
    Any views on this deal -

2014 QX60 AWD with Premium, Premium Plus, Drivers & Theatre
    for 39m/10k
    with MSRP of $53,295.
    Negotiated price of $48,479 (incl. VPP).
    Multiple Security Deposits to bring MF to .0001.
    Zero down otherwise.
    Monthly payment of $554 (incl. Northern CA tax).
    leworld said:

Any views on this deal -

2014 QX60 AWD with Premium, Premium Plus, Drivers & Theatre
    for 39m/10k
    with MSRP of $53,295.
    Negotiated price of $48,479 (incl. VPP).
    Multiple Security Deposits to bring MF to .0001.
    Zero down otherwise.
    Monthly payment of $554 (incl. Northern CA tax).

Looks good.. Is the MF .0001 or .00001 (not that it matters much at this level, but I would think it would be 4 zeroes)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• SarahLaMantiaSarahLaMantia Member Posts: 82
    Having trouble finding Qx50 lease numbers --
    Could you provide with AWD - 36 months/10K miles, please.

Having trouble finding Qx50 lease numbers --
    Could you provide with AWD - 36 months/10K miles, please.

2014?

Base is 60% and .00081. Subtract 3% for Journey.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This discussion has been closed.