Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Nissan Pathfinder Lease Questions

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,121

@top_seal said:
    Just to confirm, the AWD SL is MF=0.00003 and RV= 52%? Are the SL Hybrid the same?

confirm .00003 and 52% for AWD SL for 36/12

same MF but subtract 2% on residual for SL AWD Hybrid.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

@cev said:
    Would like to know residual and money factor for Pathfinder SL and SV FWD 36 mths 12k in Southern California.

SL 50%

SV 51%

MF of .00003 for both.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• top_sealtop_seal Member Posts: 13
    Michael - HELP. Dealer tells me SL AWD residual is 51%, not 52 as you wrote to mecan you doulbe check Please?

@top_seal said:
    Michael - HELP. Dealer tells me SL AWD residual is 51%, not 52 as you wrote to mecan you doulbe check Please?

Nissan is one of the few manufacturers that has a 1% spread between 15K and 12K leases; most everybody else has a 2% difference. My apologies. Residual is 51%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michael - are you there?

@top_seal said:
    Michael - are you there?

Yes, I answered your question above. I misquoted the residual on the SL AWD - it is 51% as the dealer quoted.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks. While disappointed, dealer was ok w me yaking time checking. This makes the Pathfinder abt $1k more expensive than Santa Fe (harder to get one in stock). Wife likes Pathfinder more

@notdam said:
    Can you please give me the MF and Residual for a Nissan Pathfinder Platinum Premium with 12K a year, 36 months?

2WD 47%

4WD 49%

MF of .00003 for both

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• xxjlbxxxxjlbxx Member Posts: 25

Is it known when these numbers are valid through? Specifically .00003 and 51% for AWD SL.

Thanks!

@xxjlbxx said:
    Is it known when these numbers are valid through? Specifically .00003 and 51% for AWD SL.

Thanks!

The Nissan numbers expire on 7/31. If we're lucky, we'll get the August numbers on Friday; if not, then it will be early next week.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@Michaell said:
    The Nissan numbers expire on 7/31. If we're lucky, we'll get the August numbers on Friday; if not, then it will be early next week.

Michaell-

Please let us know if you get word on the August numbers today. As always, thank you so much for your help!

@xxjlbxx said:
    Please let us know if you get word on the August numbers today. As always, thank you so much for your help!

Stay tuned!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited August 2014

Michaell-

Have you received the August numbers yet? Looking at 36/12 for SV and SL and SL w/prem.

Thanks!

@xxjlbxx said:
    Michaell-

Have you received the August numbers yet? Looking at 36/12 for SV and SL and SL w/prem.

Thanks!

Not yet .. hopefully today or tomorrow.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188

@xxjlbxx said:
    Michaell-

Thanks!

AWD? SV: .00003 MF and 52% residual. SL: 51% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

@kyfdx said:
    AWD? SV: .00003 MF and 52% residual. SL: 51% residual

Awesome, thanks! Been working solely via e-mail with these and found the vehicle I want, AWD SL with Premium and locked in a price.

MSRP: $41,155
    Cap Cost: $35,288 (Purch Price: $36,293 Lease Cash: ($1600) Acquisition: $595).
    Mo Pmt: $399/ mo.

No games or funny business and right on the mark with monthly payment. Going to give deposit this afternoon.

This forum certainly helped me out huge. Thanks!

• mtaquila82mtaquila82 Member Posts: 2
    Sounds like a solid deal. I some that payment is pre tax? Might be too late but if you search for other vehicles on Edmund's (ie Chevy traverse) Nissan has ads that you can click on and get 1000 visa gift card rebate on pathfinder lease or purchase. You have to click on the offer and register before you buy though
    edited August 2014

@mtaquila82 said:
    Sounds like a solid deal. I some that payment is pre tax? Might be too late but if you search for other vehicles on Edmund's (ie Chevy traverse) Nissan has ads that you can click on and get 1000 visa gift card rebate on pathfinder lease or purchase. You have to click on the offer and register before you buy though

Yes, pre tax. In IL and taxes are not friendly so I typically pay out of pocket.

Good tip on the $1000 gift card. I only put down a deposit yesterday so I think I am golden! They need to transfer the specific Pathfinder so I don't sign the papers until they get it. Had to re-enable ads on my browser to find it :)

• ashwenashwen Member Posts: 35

Michaell/Kyfdx,
    Could either of you post the MFs and RVs for a 36 month 12k/yr lease on SL Hybrid and Platinum Hybrid?

TIA

@ashwen said:
    Michaell/Kyfdx,
    Could either of you post the MFs and RVs for a 36 month 12k/yr lease on SL Hybrid and Platinum Hybrid?

TIA

.00003 MF and 48%/46% residual for SL/Platinum 4X2

Add 2% to residual for 4X4

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@kyfdx said:
    Add 2% to residual for 4X4

Thanks Kyfdx.

• leanrimaleanrima Member Posts: 29

Hi can someone help with money factor and residuals for 2014 SV AND SL, 2wd, 15k/36 months and 18k/36 months. Thank you in advance

@leanrima said:
    Hi can someone help with money factor and residuals for 2014 SV AND SL, 2wd, 15k/36 months and 18k/36 months. Thank you in advance

SV 4x2 RV is 49% for 36/15. Subtract 1% for SL. Not certain, but probably subtract 2% for 18K.

MF is .00003.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jsdilopsjsdilops Member Posts: 60

I contacted 4 dealers using edmunds and cars.com, they are all refusing to give me quotes by email. Any advice?

@jsdilops said:
    I contacted 4 dealers using edmunds and cars.com, they are all refusing to give me quotes by email. Any advice?

You can either widen your search area or call them up. Or - gasp! - you might have to visit the dealer directly. Not the optimum choice, but you may not have any other option.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mts1980mts1980 Member Posts: 9

What is the residual value and MF for a lease in FL on a Pathfinder SL? FWD, 36 months/12K per year. Thank you in advance.

@mts1980 said:
    What is the residual value and MF for a lease in FL on a Pathfinder SL? FWD, 36 months/12K per year. Thank you in advance.

.00003 MF and 49% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• benrasecbenrasec Member Posts: 2

Anyone has the residual and MF for the 2014 Pathfinder SL and Platinum at 10K and 12K miles in DC for a 36/24 months lease?

• joecordeira1joecordeira1 Member Posts: 2

Hello,

I'm looking at a 2014 Pathfinder SL in New York and am being quoted $445 per month for a 0 down lease (only paying DMV fees, rolling taxes and everything into the payments).

The details are as follows:

MSRP: ~$39,000
    Selling Price: $33,641
    Residual Price: $19,675
    Money Factor: .0009 (? still confirming this)

I'm told my price includes $1600 in Lease Cash as well. Can you advise if this is a reasonable deal?

Thanks,

Joe

@benrasec said:
    Anyone has the residual and MF for the 2014 Pathfinder SL and Platinum at 10K and 12K miles in DC for a 36/24 months lease?

AWD?

.00003 MF

SL residuals are 61%/60% for 24mo, 10K/12K. 52%/51% for 36mo, 10K/12K

Platinum residuals are 58%/57% and 50%/49%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@joecordeira1 said:
    Hello,

I'm looking at a 2014 Pathfinder SL in New York and am being quoted $445 per month for a 0 down lease (only paying DMV fees, rolling taxes and everything into the payments).

The details are as follows:

MSRP: ~$39,000
    Selling Price: $33,641
    Residual Price: $19,675
    Money Factor: .0009 (? still confirming this)

I'm told my price includes $1600 in Lease Cash as well. Can you advise if this is a reasonable deal?

Thanks,

Joe

What is the term and mileage allowance on the lease?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• joecordeira1joecordeira1 Member Posts: 2
    39 months / 12k per year
  • benrasecbenrasec Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2014

@kyfdx said:
    SL residuals are 61%/60% for 24mo, 10K/12K. 52%/51% for 36mo, 10K/12K

Thanks is there a big difference with FWD models?

@benrasec said:
    Thanks is there a big difference with FWD models?

Subtract 2% from numbers quoted above for 4x2 versions.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell/Kyfdx - has anything changed for September for 36months/36k on FWD SLs? Any additional incentives you are aware of?

@mtaquila82 said:

Thanks again for this tip! Got the $1000 visa gift card in the mail today. Preregistered off their ad and the added in the VIN when I bought the car on the 15th and 3 weeks later the card showed up. Awesome bonus! :)

@ashwen said:
    Michaell/Kyfdx - has anything changed for September for 36months/36k on FWD SLs? Any additional incentives you are aware of?

.00003 MF and 48% residual.

We don't track the incentives. You can check Edmunds information by using the Car Research tab at the top of the page.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• homerrulezhomerrulez Member Posts: 67

anyone have the numbers for a SL/SV 4wd hybrid? 10k/12k and 24/36m . Looking for residual and money factors. thanks ya'll

anyone have the numbers for a SL/SV 4wd hybrid? 10k/12k and 24/36m . Looking for residual and money factors. thanks ya'll

.00003 MF

SV: 24 month residuals are 58%/57%. 36 month residuals are 49%/48%

SL: 56%/55% and 48%/47%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• damnyankeesdamnyankees Member Posts: 132
    Looking for numbers in CT on an SL Premium AWD, 36 months 12k and 15 miles. MF, residual, and any rebate info. Please and thanks!

Looking for numbers in CT on an SL Premium AWD, 36 months 12k and 15 miles. MF, residual, and any rebate info. Please and thanks!

36/15 - 49% and .00003

Add 1% for 12K miles.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• joeyd5ohjoeyd5oh Member Posts: 36
    Can I please have the numbers for a 14 pathfinder AWD S and SV for 36 and 39 months with 15k miles a year. I am located in Long Island NY. Thanks in advance
    joeyd5oh said:

Can I please have the numbers for a 14 pathfinder AWD S and SV for 36 and 39 months with 15k miles a year. I am located in Long Island NY. Thanks in advance

.00003 MF and 53%/50% residual for the S/SV for 36mo, 15K/yr.

39 month leases are not competitive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Numbers in CT on an AWD Platinum, please? 36/12k. Thanks!

Numbers in CT on an AWD Platinum, please? 36/12k. Thanks!

47% and .00003

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Just wanted to provide an update on the deal I signed last night, which I'm pretty proud of (so don't tell me I got screwed! :'( ) First off, thank you for providing the lease figures, which I went into the dealership armed with. I also went in with True Car's pricing in mind. (side note: I created a spreadsheet in Google Drive that was a lease calculator, which I'm happy to share with anyone who wants it. It came in VERY handy. I had it right on my phone, and I met with the sales manager and we went line by line until we were in agreement on #'s. The dealership was very surprised to deal with someone so well informed, so just do some research before you go to the dealer! You'll win!) We leased an SL Premium for 36 months with 12k miles/year. MSRP $41,030. Sales price of $37,351.02, which is $1,169.98 below dealer cost. Rebates of $1,950. Fees and taxes of $1,870.09 rolled into the lease ($180 reg, $5 green house, $69 wheel lock, $299 VIN etch, $499 doc fee, $595 acquisition fee, taxes of $228.09). Residual of 50%, MF of .00003. I paid the first month's payment at signing, and that's it. Monthly payment of $496.99 (tax included). When I sat down with the finance manager to sign, I got them to give me free maintenance for the 3 years, and I think that was worth almost $500, so that wiped out the asinine $499 doc fee. They also paid off the last payment on our Q5 lease, which was $563. As far as the negotiating went, their first number was something like $589/mo or something goofy, and I immediately came back with the lease figures you provided and True Car's suggested selling price, and we settled on $508. Went back later in the day to accept their deal and got em down to the $497 figure with the free maintenance. I'm really pleased with the deal and we're picking it up tomorrow! Thanks again!

Just wanted to provide an update on the deal I signed last night, which I'm pretty proud of (so don't tell me I got screwed! :'( ) First off, thank you for providing the lease figures, which I went into the dealership armed with. I also went in with True Car's pricing in mind. (side note: I created a spreadsheet in Google Drive that was a lease calculator, which I'm happy to share with anyone who wants it. It came in VERY handy. I had it right on my phone, and I met with the sales manager and we went line by line until we were in agreement on #'s. The dealership was very surprised to deal with someone so well informed, so just do some research before you go to the dealer! You'll win!) We leased an SL Premium for 36 months with 12k miles/year. MSRP $41,030. Sales price of $37,351.02, which is $1,169.98 below dealer cost. Rebates of $1,950. Fees and taxes of $1,870.09 rolled into the lease ($180 reg, $5 green house, $69 wheel lock, $299 VIN etch, $499 doc fee, $595 acquisition fee, taxes of $228.09). Residual of 50%, MF of .00003. I paid the first month's payment at signing, and that's it. Monthly payment of $496.99 (tax included). When I sat down with the finance manager to sign, I got them to give me free maintenance for the 3 years, and I think that was worth almost $500, so that wiped out the asinine $499 doc fee. They also paid off the last payment on our Q5 lease, which was $563. As far as the negotiating went, their first number was something like $589/mo or something goofy, and I immediately came back with the lease figures you provided and True Car's suggested selling price, and we settled on $508. Went back later in the day to accept their deal and got em down to the $497 figure with the free maintenance. I'm really pleased with the deal and we're picking it up tomorrow! Thanks again!

Good deal! Enjoy your new Pathfinder.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• nomad317nomad317 Member Posts: 111
    Looking for the residual/MF and any lease cash on a 2014 SL-Premium AWD 36mo(39mo) 10k/12k in Indiana. Thanks.
    nomad317 said:

Looking for the residual/MF and any lease cash on a 2014 SL-Premium AWD 36mo(39mo) 10k/12k in Indiana. Thanks.

36/12 - 50% and .00003

39/12 - 44% and .00197

add 1% for 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• 305jon305jon Member Posts: 5

hi everyone. I have been waiting for our current lease to be up to be able to post here and gather as much info as I can so I am well prepared when I go lease the Pathfinder. 

I am looking to pick up a Platinum Premium 2wd in Miami, FL. 33176

What are the numbers for 36 month lease, 12k per year?

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.