Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Will the Golf Clubs Fit? - 2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited July 2014 in Jaguar
imageWill the Golf Clubs Fit? - 2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe Long-Term Road Test

Will golf clubs fit inside the 2015 Jaguar F-Type Coupe? There's only one way to find out.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ocramidajzjocramidajzj Member Posts: 91

Sorry all I can think of is how that big bag is rubbing up against and probably scratching the nice plastics on that glovebox. You guys are neanderthals.

• Options

BTW that rear end is gorgeous!

• Options
    glossgloss Member Posts: 150

It is such a pretty, pretty car.

• Options
    Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148

@gloss said:
    It is such a pretty, pretty car.

I agree. It's downright drool-worthy.
    I guessed that the clubs would fit, and how they would fit, based on my S.O.'s use of his Crossfire to transport his clubs.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Options
    csubowtiecsubowtie Member Posts: 143

This seems like a pretty serious design faux-pas for a car like this. The kind of people who can afford a car like this, also tend to be the kind of people who have the time and money to play golf, at nice golf courses with other well off people. It doesn't look good having the valet pull your golf clubs out of the passenger seat, while the valet behind you pulls your wife out of your neighbors Corvette and then unloads both of their clubs from the trunk.

• Options

Hmm, do we build a car like this for driving dynamics or for transporting stuff. I think I'd choose the latter. Or you could botch the gorgeous body to make extra room in the boot for your damned golf clubs. Jeez, priorities guys, where are your priorities? :-)

• Options
    willy69willy69 Member Posts: 4

No room for golf clubs! A deal killer for me.
    Willy 69