Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Toyota Sienna Prices Paid and Buying Experience

2»

Comments

• jimineezjimineez Member Posts: 1

Bought today:
    2014 Sienna LE 8 passenger silver with just $399 floor mats as an option
    $26,310 dealer price after some fees
    $399+49+18+3 additional fees
    $1998 tax (GA)
    $28,777 cash out the door

• spat5spat5 Member Posts: 1

Hi, I was looking to buy 2014 Sienna LE 8 passenger a Chicagoland area does any one baught it recently? want to know how much price should I pay for. Got some quote with $30500 OTD price. also I don't qualify for Toyota Loyalty rebate, as I don't own any toyota brand car. I appreciate your help.

• silentcutsilentcut Member Posts: 5

SIENNA XLE,2014,8 PASS,FWD,NAVIGATION with Entune,Rear entertainment with dual view and Blind Spot Monitoring,back up camera - 35,051 plus taxes (special management price)

I just got a quote from COSTCO AUTO PROGRAM from a danbury connecticut dealer for Sienna XLE 2014 8 passenger with Blind spot monitoring, back up camera,Navigation package with Entune,Rear entertainment package with dual view 16.1 inch screen - for 35,248 plus conveyance fee of 399 and other processing fee close to $169.00
    I then forwarded the costco quote to nearest toyota dealer in westspringfield,MA to beat the price...This dealer quoted the price of $35,051 plus taxes and registration.

Is that a Good price? or am i paying more for this deal? MSRP is 39,900 for a fully loaded sienna.

• orangebujjiorangebujji Member Posts: 3

i live in north dakota and i am looking for to buy a toyota sienna 2014 with AWD and limited edition with PT package and with small add ons was listed for 46000+ but at the end negotiated to 42,500 and OTD will be 48900. this is salsa red color.

but the invoice price itself was 44500. so he gave me 1000 instant rebate including that he came down to 42500.

please guide me if this is a good deal. i feel like paying too much

@residentguru said:
    I have the following quote in Oklahoma:

2014 XLE Sienna
    Navigation w/Entune
    Dual screen rear DVD.
    Dealer added crap (nitro and tint)
    MSRP 39,929
    Negotiated price down to 32,993 plus
    399 doc fee and
    10 lien entry

33,402 OTD before TT&L

Tried to get them to 32,000 but no dice. Should I bite at 33,402?

edited July 2014

..that sounds like a great price. which dealer is that. may be i can get one from him.

• kingsalukingsalu Member Posts: 20

Just bought 2014 XLE Toyota Sienna:

Total OTD : 41,000
    2014 XLE with Navigation + Rear DVD Ent ($35,000) + 8 years/125 extended warranty ($2000) + All Tire Protection for 4 years ($600) + 5 years Dent protection ($700) + 2 years Toyota care (free oil change) + Tax (~2500 taxes)

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

Congrats! Thanks for reporting in.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• vg76vg76 Member Posts: 2

2014 Sienna XLE FWD
    Color: Silver Sky Metallic

MSRP: $39,750 (includes destination), includes following factory installed options and accessories

• Entertainment Package
    • Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)
    • XLE Navigation Package with Entune App
    • Roof Rack Cross Bars
    • Carpet Floor Mats and Door Sill Protector

Dealer installed accessories, include

• Alloy wheel locks
    • Mudguards
    • Paint protection sealant (not film, 5 yr warranty)

Cash buyer (paid through auto loan check from a Credit Union), bought in MD with VA registration.

OTD (sale price + TTL + dealer installed accessories - any/all discounts): $35,000.00
    Dealer: Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota, Gaithersburg, MD 20879

• vg76vg76 Member Posts: 2

2014 Sienna XLE FWD
    Color: Silver Sky Metallic

MSRP: $39,750 (includes destination), includes following factory installed options and accessories

• Entertainment Package
    • Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)
    • XLE Navigation Package with Entune App
    • Roof Rack Cross Bars
    • Carpet Floor Mats and Door Sill Protector

Dealer installed accessories, include

• Alloy wheel locks
    • Mudguards
    • Paint protection sealant (not film, 5 yr warranty)

Cash buyer (paid through auto loan check from a Credit Union), bought in MD with VA registration.

OTD (sale price + TTL + dealer installed accessories - any/all discounts): $35,000.00
    Dealer: Fitzgerald Lakeforest Toyota, Gaithersburg, MD 20879

• dpedmundsdpedmunds Member Posts: 2

July 31st.

2014 Sienna XLE + Navigation Package + Carpet Mats -- MSRP -- $36570

OTD with VA Taxes including $1250 Rebate for 0% Finance --- $32600.

Brought from a MD Dealer

• tx_icetx_ice Member Posts: 22

Looking for 2014 Sienna LE - 8 psgr. Getting quotes of 28500 to 28700 OTD in Texas. With the $2500 rebate for Gulf States, I was wondering if I should be getting a better deal. Anyone buy Sienna in Texas recently that can share their experience?

• blksndayblksnday Member Posts: 5

Just bought on July-26-2014 from AutoNation in Irvine, CA
    2014 XLE Navigation Package with Entune App - Roof Rack Cross Bars - Carpet Floor Mats and Door Sill Protector - MSRP 36750.
    Got it for 32180 at 0%APR, no down, no trade in. Plus TTL

• lilriceleelilricelee Member Posts: 19
    edited August 2014

@blksnday said:
    Just bought on July-26-2014 from AutoNation in Irvine, CA
    2014 XLE Navigation Package with Entune App - Roof Rack Cross Bars - Carpet Floor Mats and Door Sill Protector - MSRP 36750.
    Got it for 32180 at 0%APR, no down, no trade in. Plus TTL

before TTL?

• anowalkanowalk Member Posts: 1

@dpedmunds Which MD dealer you went to?

• dpedmundsdpedmunds Member Posts: 2

@anowalk said:
    dpedmunds Which MD dealer you went to?

Darcars

• mngtcon1mngtcon1 Member Posts: 1

Just an update for those looking to take advantage of the clearance sale of 2014 cars in the LA area through 9/2. Just closed on a Sienna XLE with Nav, mats, and roof rack for $32985. $1500 rebate took it down to $31485 + TTL. Probably could have pushed harder, but minimal negotiation with little hassle.

@mngtcon1 said:
    Just an update for those looking to take advantage of the clearance sale of 2014 cars in the LA area through 9/2. Just closed on a Sienna XLE with Nav, mats, and roof rack for $32985. $1500 rebate took it down to $31485 + TTL. Probably could have pushed harder, but minimal negotiation with little hassle.

Thanks for checking in. Congrats on the new van!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• rexamusrexamus Member Posts: 6

2014 Sienna XLE w/ Navigation and Rear Entertainment. Dealership offered to give it to me for $30,900 with 2.79% financing. Good deal???

• dil1dil1 Member Posts: 1

@rexamus said:
    2014 Sienna XLE w/ Navigation and Rear Entertainment. Dealership offered to give it to me for $30,900 with 2.79% financing. Good deal???

Seems like a very good deal. Could you tell me which dealer is offering this?

• jason_from_ncjason_from_nc Member Posts: 1

Reserved one 2014 Sienna LE - 8 psgr. Finally Get an quote of $27,400 OTD around central North Carolina.

• amsenamsen Member Posts: 36

@rexamus said:

That's a great price. Please share dealer details. thanks.

• rexamusrexamus Member Posts: 6

@amsen said:

@dil1 said:
    Seems like a very good deal. Could you tell me which dealer is offering this?

Haven't made the deal yet but I'll let you know later this week. I actually walked on the deal and they called back wanting to go lower..I'll let you know how it turns out.

• amsenamsen Member Posts: 36

@rexamus said:
    Haven't made the deal yet but I'll let you know later this week. I actually walked on the deal and they called back wanting to go lower..I'll let you know how it turns out.

Thanks and Good luck.

• robertinohiorobertinohio Member Posts: 21
    Anyone trade in their 2009 Sienna XLE recently or know how to get real trade in value? Difference between KBB and Edmunds is $2k difference. I have 2009 XLE w/70k miles in VG condition still under platinum warranty until 75k. Dealer offering me $15k
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042

Anyone trade in their 2009 Sienna XLE recently or know how to get real trade in value? Difference between KBB and Edmunds is $2k difference. I have 2009 XLE w/70k miles in VG condition still under platinum warranty until 75k. Dealer offering me $15k

Head over to the "Real World Trade In Values" discussion and ask q - he's got a line on the auction site numbers and can give you a pretty good estimate as to what it's worth.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• tjqtjq Member Posts: 1
    2014 Sienna Limited AWD $47,529 MSRP
    OTD with TTL $45,570
    tjq said:

2014 Sienna Limited AWD $47,529 MSRP
    OTD with TTL $45,570

Congrats on the new car!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• heywood1heywood1 Member Posts: 851
    edited October 2014
    Pittsburgh, PA area: Purchased today a brand new 2014 XLE AWD (Silver Sky w/gray) with blind spot monitor, roof rack cross bars, and mats/sill protector. No other options, no gap insurnace, no extended warranty.
    MSRP: $38,085. Price with $1,250 rebate and zero financing (before TTL): $34,500.
    This particular dealership is 'no haggle' -- which usually means you pay a premium to avoid confrontation/negotiation, but I'm OK with that-- and they had the car I wanted. (And selection of 2014 XLE AWD models in this area is dwindling). Two hours after I arrived at the dealership (including test drive), I was out the door. Probably could have saved another $500 if I were willing to spend hours and hours playing dealers against one another. But time is money, and I'm very happy with this deal.
    (BTW: Looking through my files, the price paid is only $2,000 more than I paid for my brand new 2004 XLE AWD ten years ago...).
  • sjgilgameshsjgilgamesh Member Posts: 3
    Hi Heywood1,

Did your dealer offer both 0% financing AND $1,250 rebate in your deal? The dealer that we are working with told us we can only choose one or the other.

We are purchasing the LE AWD with a few options.

Thanks.

Sjgilgamesh
  • denascardenascar Member Posts: 25
    Hello All... Looking to purchase a 2014 Sienna XLE in north central Florida area. Any recommended dealers and price range?
  • LuzerLuzer Member Posts: 119
    Over Labor Day weekend...Toyota added $500 rebate. Got $1750 rebate and 0%. MSRP $35,045
    2014 sienna XLE
    Mats
    Crossbars
    sill protectors.

$29238
    $299 doc/proc
    $50? Misc MD tax/fees
    xxxx tax/title tags.

I drove from NJ cause rebate was $1000 more; more choices(had exactly what I wanted, color + minimal options; doc fees are fixed(I think, and closer to fair).

Hi Heywood1,

Did your dealer offer both 0% financing AND $1,250 rebate in your deal? The dealer that we are working with told us we can only choose one or the other.

Thanks.

Sjgilgamesh

Sorry for the delayed response.
    Yes, I received both 0% financing (60 months) AND the $1,250 rebate.
    There was also a $1,500 rebate, but was not able to be combined with the 0% financing.
    Incentive offers vary by distribution region. My brother-in-law lives in Alabama, and he said there was no rebate on 2014's there, but 0% financing offer was for 72 months (vs. 60 months here in PA).
    Luzer said:

Over Labor Day weekend...Toyota added $500 rebate. Got $1750 rebate and 0%. MSRP $35,045
    2014 sienna XLE
    Mats
    Crossbars
    sill protectors.

$29238
    $299 doc/proc
    $50? Misc MD tax/fees
    xxxx tax/title tags.

I drove from NJ cause rebate was $1000 more; more choices(had exactly what I wanted, color + minimal options; doc fees are fixed(I think, and closer to fair).

Excellent buy, Luzer!
    I could have had a larger dealer discount on a FWD, but I wanted AWD-- and most dealers only had one-- if any--XLE AWD in stock in my area. (I didn't want LE or LTD).

heywood1 said:

Hi Heywood1,

Thanks.

Sjgilgamesh

Sorry for the delayed response.
    Yes, I received both 0% financing (60 months) AND the $1,250 rebate.
    There was also a $1,500 rebate, but was not able to be combined with the 0% financing.
    Thank you Heywood. I did not get the 1250 rebate but got a 1000 rebate and 0 percent financing. The state tax was calculated however prior to taking off the 1000 which in NY hurts at lot. :-(
    2014 toyota sienna Le AWD with the following factory installed options:
    - cross bars
    - Alloy wheel locks
    - Alarm system
    - Mats, first aid kit, door sills

Dealer in Westchester County, NY honored Consumer reports true price quote: $ 32,398

State and local taxes: $ 2390
    License and title $ 266
    Dealers fee : $ 75
    NY state waste tire fee : $12
    Ny state inspection : $ 10

Bonus cash ( off 0% - 60 month loan) $ 1000

OTD: $ 34,151

One of the few LE AWD in our area ( rest are Limited AWD and they too a few ) and can't even order the 2015 AWD models. Only 2 dealers within a 60 mile radius with a LE AWD.

Happy with the overall sales experience. Sales person was Efficient and and customer oriented during the sales and delivery process. Only negative was the finance manager pushing a bit a non- TFS service agreement but we just held our ground.

Gave us the wrong FOBs ( gave use the one with the L model which does not have the power sliding door buttons. Sales person took care of it immediately even after days after the sale.

• gobrowns1gobrowns1 Member Posts: 2
    2014 Sienna SE with mat/cross bar/remote key
    MSRP $35,514
    I was offered $29,534 and further knocked down $500, including doc fee of $129 before title and tax.
    I walked out the deal because I wasn't able to get more discount, mostly because I was actually looking for a XLE. I am wondering if this is a car that I should go back to it.
    Any advice?
    edited November 2014
    $6,500 (18%) off MSRP seems to be an amazing deal. But I don't know where you live or the demand for the SE model-- which always sort of seemed (to me) to be an answer to a question no one asked.
    Also, color is a factor: black and refrigerator white are usually what's left at year-end.
    If you really want an XLE, I would recommend you search harder and be willing to pay a bit more.
  • gobrowns1gobrowns1 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks, heywood1. I am in AR and inventories of all models of Sienna seem to be moving all the time, especially in the last two months. At one other Toyota dealership, within 2 months at least two SE are gone. The leftover color seems to be silver and white. The SE I was offered is white.

There is another catch though, this SE has a voluntary recall on a fuel pipe of the engine. It may be delay the delivery to the buyer. It does not seem to be a big deal to me but I am also not too certain. Suggestions?

It seems quite difficult to negotiate down the price with any dealership in the region, perhaps because Sienna is quite popular and dealers do not hold too big of inventories.

I found a XLE at MSRP of $35,545 with sun roof and the rest of deal installed basic options (cross bar) and bargained down to $33,978 w/ tax and doc fee.
    Suggestions?
    edited November 2014
    In both PA and AR, it seems XLE FWD 8-passenger models are not included in the rebate. In AR, the rebate on all other models seems to be $2,000. You might be better off looking for a Limited with few or no options at a MSRP of $41,xxx-- or maybe a heavily-optioned LE.
    Edmunds rebates says there's a $2,000 rebate in your area, but when you 'build a vehicle' it shows a rebate of $3,000 in the TMV calculation.
    I'd keep trying. Maybe look out of state.
    If you can't get a substantial rebate and 0% financing, then I'd consider getting a 2015. There are some interior 'updates,' and finance rates are low. But I'd negotiate hard on a 2015, because the price seems to have been raised quite a bit-- and for no good reason IMO.

http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2014/09/2015-toyota-sienna-price-jumps-1680-over-2014-model.html
  • nergocknergock Member Posts: 1
    Paid $28,400 OTD for a 2014 Sienna LE, 8 passenger. My internet sales contact was Jessica Gray at Bob Baker Toyota in San Diego, CA. My sales experience was very good and highly recommend.
  • forkcarsforkcars Member Posts: 10
    Did you get the Toyota $2000 cash back?
    nergock said:

Paid $28,400 OTD for a 2014 Sienna LE, 8 passenger. My internet sales contact was Jessica Gray at Bob Baker Toyota in San Diego, CA. My sales experience was very good and highly recommend.

• gohawaiiangohawaiian Member Posts: 84
    Has anyone in Hawaii had the same experience?
    I was never informed by Hawaii's largest Toyota dealership, prior to taking delivery of my 2014 Toyota, that my car would not include Toyota's "Entune" and "SafetyConnect" features, despite the fact that the sales brochure for my Toyota model, as well as the dealership’s own website, listed both of those features as standard equipment on my model.

I am interested in learning whether other Toyota buyers in Hawaii were informed, either orally or in writing, prior to purchase of their vehicle, that one or both of these features were not available in Hawaii and that their vehicle would not be so equipped even though the vehicle sales brochure and dealership website said or implied otherwise.
  • gatoyogatoyo Member Posts: 1
    There are still a few 2014 models available at dealers with miles under 100. Very hard to find a L base model. Bought one Cobb county Toyota November walk out with tax $25,300 total. Very satisfied. Had windows professionally tinted $150. Roof rack for $375. but make sure you have someone that knows what they are doing with roof rack. Rear rubber guard on top of back bumper $35. Do not need power sliding doors or rear door.Had a Sienna '99 LE just sold with 309,000 miles on it no engine or transmission problems. Like this vehicle for hauling my fishing and hunting things better than a full size pickup truck. Front wheel drive is so much better. Sales in metro Atlanta are high and prices great.