Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Child Safety Seat Install - 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Jeep
imageChild Safety Seat Install - 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited Long-Term Road Test

How well does the 2014 Jeep Cherokee take on child safety seats? We try some configurations to find out.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ebeaudoinebeaudoin Member Posts: 509
    My wife really wanted a Honda CR-V before we had a baby. Our fist was born in April. After 5 months of loading him into our 2010 Odyssey LX, we feel sorry for any parent of small children we see in a CUV. I'm 6'2" and my wife is 5'10", so we both put the driver seat pretty far back, if not all the way.

I'm sure something like the Cherokee COULD work for us, but I'm more than happy with the space in our minivan!
  • schen72schen72 Member Posts: 433
    But people are so ashamed to be driving a mini-van! I'm always curious why people feel like this. The older I get, I less I care about what people think of me.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    I've been driving a minivan since I was 37 - so, twenty-five years now. Married, no kids. Can't beat them for hauling unless you tow or need a lot of ground clearance for some reason.
  • rshollandrsholland Member Posts: 19,788
    A new Cherokee Trailhawk is on my short list. Yes, you read that correctly.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Oh the humanity! Where are you going to stash the new grandkid? ;)
  • rshollandrsholland Member Posts: 19,788
    edited September 2014
    Ha! Plenty of room there! Debating between a Trailhawk and new Outback. Reason and common sense says Subaru. Heart and soul says Jeep. We'll see...