Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Rowher Flats Off-Roading - 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Ram
imageRowher Flats Off-Roading - 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Long-Term Road Test

Our long-term 2014 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel isn't built specifically for off-roading, but any four-wheel drive pickup should get dirty from time to time.

Read the full story here

Comments

• legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599
    Truck looks better without the rails although it now looks a little unbalanced because the front bumper is so low (even the chrome part but especially with the black plastic below).
  • ebeaudoinebeaudoin Member Posts: 509
    I would love to spend a couple days trekking Rowher Flats.. Looks simply beautiful!
  • misterfusionmisterfusion Member Posts: 471
    Careful, this is the sort of thing that makes people want to buy a truck! As in, "That looks awesome, *I* wanna do that!" -- even though you could do the same thing in a Subaru for half the cost. But there's just something about this Ram that's appealing. And I don't think I've said this before, but your truck looks especially nice in that color combo.
  • darthbimmerdarthbimmer Member Posts: 606
    Your pictures don't show any remotely challenging off road conditions. I've driven any number of ordinary cars, plus 2 sports cars (including an M3!) on tougher trails.