Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/5 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Rowher Flats Off-Roading - 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,112
edited September 2014 in Ram
imageRowher Flats Off-Roading - 2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Long-Term Road Test

Our long-term 2014 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel isn't built specifically for off-roading, but any four-wheel drive pickup should get dirty from time to time.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Truck looks better without the rails although it now looks a little unbalanced because the front bumper is so low (even the chrome part but especially with the black plastic below).
  • ebeaudoinebeaudoin NE IllinoisPosts: 509
    I would love to spend a couple days trekking Rowher Flats.. Looks simply beautiful!
  • Careful, this is the sort of thing that makes people want to buy a truck! As in, "That looks awesome, *I* wanna do that!" -- even though you could do the same thing in a Subaru for half the cost. But there's just something about this Ram that's appealing. And I don't think I've said this before, but your truck looks especially nice in that color combo.
  • Your pictures don't show any remotely challenging off road conditions. I've driven any number of ordinary cars, plus 2 sports cars (including an M3!) on tougher trails.