Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lexus RX 300

Comments

• joanziejoanzie Member Posts: 51
    Has anyone out there used the plates from their old car when they purchased a lexus? I had wildlife plates on my old car that I wanted to put on my rx300, my salesman said he checked with the people doing the paperwork and I couldn't do it I had to get new plates. This was in April when I bought my car. Now some people tell me it could have been done, so I called my lexus dealer and spoke to the man who sold me the car and told him I was upset that they gave me the wrong information. He said he wants me to be happy, and I should come in on Monday morning and have a cup of coffee with him. This is a very well known dealer who is very big on customer service. Tony, I believe this is where you take your car, what are my chances of this being taken care of 3 months later? He still claims you can't do it. I feel with all the cars they process they should have known it could be done, and I wonder if it was just easier not to. Someone from the state e-mailed me and said it probably could have been done so I will bring the e-mail with me.
  • tonychrystonychrys Member Posts: 1,310
    Transfer of plates is strictly governed by the state's DMV, not a car dealer. I assume you are in NJ or NY? Unless there was some kind of problem with your orginal registration or plates, there is no reason why you couldn't transfer the plates. The only reason I can think is if the State wanted to phase out your particular style of plate.

Please don't rely on a dealer for the correct info regarding this, simply contact your state's DMV for the definitive answer. If you are in New Jersey, here's the phone numbers you need:

NJ Motor Vehicle Services 24-Hour telephone information and assistance
    For General Customer Information
    1-888-486-3339 toll free in NJ
    1-609-292-6500 from out of state
  • mikey00mikey00 Member Posts: 462
    Last year I purchased a 2000RX and the dealer transfered the plates (non-wildlife) from my old Mitsubishi (8 years old) to the 2000RX. This year I traded in the 2000RX for a 2001RX, again the dealer transfered the plates. This was at DiFeo Lexus in Bound Brook, NJ. Could there be something special about the wildlife plates you have? I am making the assumption you are in NJ. This probably varies by state.
  • mlevinedcmlevinedc Member Posts: 45
    Has anyone purchased one of the above? If so, what do you think of it?
    Thanks Tony , How do you think Ray Catena will handle this? They say they want me to be happy, any chance they will do it after 3 months? I'm just upset that they did this when I paid so much for the car, I 'm hopping they will fix it. I did pay extra for these plates, that"s why I wanted them transfered. the salesman said everyone at dmv gives you a different answer and you can't believe them. Did you buy your car at Ray Catena? I live in monmouth county N.J. Thanks.
    Actually, I bought at Ray Catena in Larchmont, NY (same principal owners, they also own a MB, Jaguar, and BMW dealerships) and get my service done at the Monmouth location because my office is only about 1 mile away from their service center.

They only thing they can do to make it right would be to handle the plate transfer/registration for you at DMV and eat the DMV cost of transfering the plates. Dealers get special treatment at the DMV because they do bulk registrations, etc., so it should be no big deal in terms of their time.

All you have to say to them is that you'll go elsewhere for service and maintenance. Service is where most dealerships make their profits, it's not the new car sale. Threaten to take it to DiFeo Lexus which is within 35 minutes of your house.

Remember, be respectful/nice but firm. Let us know how it goes.
  • rodwilliams11rodwilliams11 Member Posts: 4
    I received 2 quotes for the 30,000 mi service on my '99 RX300. The dealer that I purchased it from wants $689.00 (Stevens Creek Lexus in Santa Clara, CA) and the other is $479.00 (Lexus of Fremont). They can't tell me a difference because they say they don't know what the other is doing. Any insights as to what's going on here? Thanks..it pays to shop around
  • wwestwwest Member Posts: 10,706
    Change the engine air filter, oil/filter, mobil one/Lexus at any quick-change for $30.00. Don't spend this kind of money on maintenance until you get above 75,000 miles.

Everything else is simply a dealer SCAM!
  • rmorin2rmorin2 Member Posts: 110
    Each time we use the brakes there is a popping noise from the front end. Also, when turning the steering wheel we can feel and hear a popping noise. Any advice on what it may be? Our RX is a '00 model with 25K. Thanks.
  • drummerboydrummerboy Member Posts: 30
    I have a 2001 RX300 w/Nav. I've added 2 12 inch subs in the back with its own amplifier. Does anyone know if it's possible to change the stock speakers and use aftermarket amps to power them, without messing up the voice guidance function of the Nav?? Is the Nav only connected to the tweeters on the dashboard??
    Actually, the Nav voice only overrides the left (driver's) front speaker pair (door midrange and dash tweeter).

Just out of curiousity, how did you feed the rear subs? Did you take speaker level from the two rear door speakers? Did the amp you use do the level conversion? What did you use to auto-on the sub amp?

With the separately powered subs now, I'm not sure it's worth it to separately power the other speakers. It is a pretty decent system for oem/stock. The best/easiest thing you could do would be to swap out the door midrange's and dash tweeters. Many brands should fit, though I have yet to hear someone confirm the diameter/mounting size of the dash tweeters. If they are not a popular 3/4 or 1" size, there could be a little custom dash work necessary.
  • jimxojimxo Member Posts: 423
    Are there any color changes next year?

Is $700.00 over invoice on a 2001 4x2 a good deal?
    Tony, everything will be taken care of by Thursday.He knew I was right so I just sat there and listened. He said someone gave him the wrong info. and I said it didn't matter who made the mistake as long as it was corrected!Then I gave him a compliment, and said most salesmen do not want to see you after the car is purchased, and I appreciated his calling me back and taking care of everything for me. It is always nice to leave with good feelings,and it is not necessary to rub it in but I know he knew it could have been done since he is a Master salesman for lexus! I was home in 15 minutes and probably drove right by your office since I travel on Industrial way.
    Glad to hear it went well! I had no doubt, they really are a good dealership overall.

Yup, you past by my office, only you wouldn't find me since I don't have the Black Rex today. I guess that's the price you pay for having a spouse, i.e., having to share your toys.
    My husband was teasing me, he knew this plate transfer was bothering me but he couldn't believe I would call them after 4 months! He said a woman never forgets!
  • blabla1blabla1 Member Posts: 3
    Does anyone know when 2002 RX300 will be in
    market? What will be new features ? Are they ever going to
    raise back seats?

Thanks..
    I'm raising a couple of back seaters right now. They are a handful, I tell you.
  • tariktarik Member Posts: 344
    ...TC, you just made my day... ...still ROFL...

Tarik
  • rxcitedrxcited Member Posts: 7
    Do others agree with WWEST that anything other than an oil change until 75k checkup is a dealer scam? I took my Volvo 850 for service every 5k miles as recommended by the dealer and manual, and it was trouble free for 8 years. I plan to do the same with the RX300.

Just curious what others (tonychrys?) think about regular service intervals.

BTW, my dealer does quote $438 for the 30k checkup.
  • louieandjenlouieandjen Member Posts: 3
    You got a great deal! My husband and I are trying to do as well as you did, so we want to get some more of your fabulous negotiating secrets! Could you let us know what dealership you dealt with to get this deal? We're in San Antonio, TX but are willing to drive if need be. Thanks so much! Also, if anyone in Texas reads this and got as good of a deal as "gatortwins" (or even close for that matter), please, please post a message!
  • louieandjenlouieandjen Member Posts: 3
    I just saw your post regarding good prices in Houston. My husband and I are looking to buy in the next two weeks and wanted to know if you got your $33,500 goal. We're in San Antonio but would definetely drive to Houston for that price. Thanks!
    Ok, since you're asking, I'll give my opinion and explain why I say what I say.

In general, scheduled service is the biggest money maker for any brand of dealership. I know this for a fact because I got into a detailed conversation with a dealer owner once, I'm always curious about different business models work, cash flows, net profits, etc. If you do the numbers you'll see that selling a car at $1000 or less over dealer cost will not pay the bills and allow for profits unless you can generate an incredible number of sales per day.

The service center has turned into the "lifesaver" for many dealers. What a service center can do to get more of your money in a non-illegal manner is propose "additional" services than what is necessary as deemed by the manufacturer. The problem is that most car owners don't question the proposed maintenance services. Notice I keep saying "proposed". If you question or push a Service Advisor on this issue they will eventually fess up that many of the proposed services are unecessary.

Example: I have a GM car, it has an engine that doesn't need a "tune-up" until 100K miles. All the owner's manual calls for is an oil change and tire rotation every 7500 miles under normal conditions. Should cost $60 or less, even with inflated dealer prices. My wife takes the car in and I get a bill for >$200! It seems they also changed several fluids (including the Xmission) and made several other checks and adjustments. They actually did the work they said, so it wasn't dishonest, but was it necessary? No, according to my owners manual. And the only thing that counts is the owners manual when it comes time to honor the warranty and you need to prove that you followed the manufacturer's maintenace schedule.

Side bar: Oil changes. This "change your oil every 3000 miles" is one of the biggest scams pulled on the public in a long time. Every new car I own has a manufacturer recommended 7500 mile interval for oil changes. Plus, most modern oils are so well formulated you could easily go 10k miles without a problem (under normal conditions0.

Ok back to your Lexus. I'm assuming that you're asking because you don't have an owners manual. If you do have an owners manual, shame on you. You already have your answer, you don't need mine or anybody else's opinion. If you don't have an OM, then for 30K miles the following is manufacturer recommended:

Replace brake fluid
    Replace engine air filter
    Replace engine coolant
    Replace engine oil and filter
    Re-torque drive shaft flange bolts
    Rotate tires
    And a number of items to inspect, too long to list. They will charge at least two hours labor for this, so you are looking at least $150 - 200 in labor alone. Start throwing in parts and fluids at dealer prices, and you are looking at least $250 - 300 overall.

Only if the vehicle is operated primarily while towing a trailer or carrying heavy loads, you should also:
    Replace differential oil
    Replace transfer case oil

That's it, unless they actually find something wrong with the vehicle. And guess what? If there is something wrong outside of normal maintenance, it's under warranty! Shouldn't cost you anything additional.

Hope this helps.
  • carbargaincarbargain Member Posts: 5
    According to a Southern California Acura dealer, the Lexus RX300 is going to be redesigned for 2002. Anyone else heard this? I spoke with a local Lexus dealer and they said there weren't going to be any changes for 2002 (except a higher price tag so buy one now...).
  • ruskiruski Member Posts: 1,566
    I mean popping :)

I have been hearing this noise too. It sounds more like a loud click and there is a pretty long time interval between the clicks.

FWIW I live in Florida.
    Tonychrys, I don't really know the answers to your questions, since I took my RX to a local audio shop (Los Angeles) to have my subs installed. The shop also installed an on/off switch right below the heated seats buttons (next to the cigarette lighter), so I can turn the sub/amp on or off. As far as I know, you can hook up any subs w/amplifier to any car, without having to alter anything to the stock system.

I've had my subs/amps for 2 years now. It used to go in my old car. The subs improves the sound system by A LOT. I'm already very satisfied with the sound. However, I still have some leftover power in my amp that I was hoping to use on the front speakers. Since the Nav is hooked up to the left side, I don't think it'll be possible to power the front speakers with my own amp without cutting off the Nav voice.
    1. Replace brake fluid.

Like engine oil, brake fluid doesn't wear out, but just like engine oil, again, it does become "contaminated". Brake fluid is hygroscopic, basically meaning it will suck moisture right out of the atmosphere, and as the moisture content grows over time, the boiling point of the fluid becomes lower. Brake systems, Pads, metal backing, caliper pistons can get EXTREMELY HOT!

If the boiling point of the fluid is low enough it will start to boil and gas bubbles in your brake lines is not something you ever want to experience.

But now a reality check...

A. Where and how is your brake fluid exposed to the atmosphere? At the filler cap and no where else. So don't open the filler cap unless absolutely necessary. I just opened the one on my 2001 AWD RX and it is very well sealed when closed, not even an air pressure equalization vent that I could see. So, unless you have had your brake system worked on, parts opened to the atmosphere, the probability that your brake fluid needs changing out becuase it has accumulated too much moisture is very low.

B. Replace brake fluid...

Simple sentence, can someone out there tell me how to implement it without inadvertantly mixing the old fluid with the new? And what ratio old to new will I have when they are done? Can't say for sure, yeah, thats right.

I know it can be done but I would never want to pay for the number of man hours it would take. First all the old fluid would have to be removed...ask the dealer how he plans to do that without disassembling the brake calipers on all four wheels, the master cylinder and the ABS pump and accumulator, and exposing all of those parts to the moisture laden atmosphere in the process.

2. Replace engine coolant.

MY 92 LS, 75,000 miles, is still running with the factory coolant plus maybe a quart or so of coolant I have added over the years when I did my own routine maintenance. I never add just plain water and I check it for freeze resistance on a regular basis.

3. Rotate the tires.

If you have a set of tires on your RX that have lasted for thirty thousand miles then yes, you should rotate them. But, be sure the rotation is both fronts to opposite rears. On the RX, even AWD, most of the engine torque is going to the front wheels and those wheels must also handle the steering loads.

Keep in mind, lubricating oils, basically do not wear out. Before I would change any oil other than the engine oil I would send samples to a lab for analysis.

Hydraulic fluids such as transmission and power steering are formulated to allow particles and contaminats to settle out into the bottom of the reservoir. If these fluids need to be changed due to contamination you had better find out where the contamination is coming from now, rather than discovering the gearing was chewing itself apart long after the warranty has run out.

The same goes for any lubricating oils, including the differential, if it needs changing you should find out why, not simply change it out and go on your way.
  • jfetterjfetter Member Posts: 29
    Raddboy41, I checked the wiring harness today and I seem to have voltage. It is kinda' hard to give you a reading since I may not be measuring the voltage between the proper wires. What I do see is a change when the running lights or turn signal are turned on, which to me indicates everything is fine.

I would be happy to measure the voltage across specific colors for you but it sounds like you either have a faulty harness (easy to check via continuity test on each wire) or perhaps your fuse or fuse block may be having a problem.

What I saw when measuring mine (I made the assumption the MALE connector on the harness was ground even though the colors do not match what I always learned), was a voltage spike between it and the other pins that only lasted a second when measured. It did not remain measurable for more than an instant and I am guessing this has something to do with the newer "smart" electronics which require the proper load to be present on all pins (like a tail light that can become a flasher when the flasher goes out because it senses the open circuit).

Let me know if you want reading, I will gladly do them today. Also, sorry for the delay but I had a wedding to attend last weekend and with a baby on the way, it seems I am always running behind trying to get things done. Oh yea, I never disconnected the ground either, I assumed as you did that this was just a safety issue...

jfetter

-----

"Here's my problem. After installing the wiring harness and plugging in the 20amp fuse, I still don't have power to the harness!"
    Depsite the supposedly good intentions of some folks here, if you don't at least follow the maintenance schedule in your owner's manual you stand a good chance of voiding the warranty if something were to happen, or at least get more of a hassle/blame when something does go wrong.

It's not about who's right or who's wrong -- it's about what the manufacturer requires, no matter how silly that might seem to some folks. Maintenance requirements are one of the things that any prospective buyer should check out before they purchase the vehicle. If you can't live with the terms of the maintenance, then you shouldn't buy the vehicle.

I'm done dispensing common sense, I'll let the experts take over.
  • lexrx1lexrx1 Member Posts: 9
    carbargain, sounds like your dealer is pressuring you into buying an RX now - By saying the price will go up so you need to buy one now. I wouldn't worry about that, it is always best to wait and get exactly what you want in a car.

As for the changes - what I think is going to happen is in 2002 (not model year, but the actual year) the RX will be introduced as an '03 in the fall. As for the '02 model year RX, nothing much, if anything, will change. For fall of '02 Lexus is planning on introducing an all new ES. It has been REAL hush, hush so no one really knows anything about it. Just that it is going to be much more technologically advanced...more luxurious.

Hope that helps you some,
    -LexRX
  • kmhkmh Member Posts: 143
    I apologize if this is off-topic, but in case you do your own detailing (I do, occassionally) I found something that will help bring some "newness" back to the black trim pieces on the RX.

It's made by Mother's and it's called "Back to Black".

I noticed the black trim pieces on my '99 RX showed some signs of fading thru whatever reason (oxidation?).

I recalled reading about this stuff and headed to a Pep Boys and picked up a bottle of the B2B.

Well, the results are really great and makes the black trim pieces look new again. I'm really impressed. The bottle costs about $5 (not cheap). but it's worth it, IMHO.

I applied it to the black door sill trim pieces as well as the front and rear wiper arms. They look they're practically "new" off the dealer lot...

Anyway, I was just so ecstatic about the results, I wanted others to know about it. :-)
    If you feel you can't afford the cost of repairs if the manufacturer will not honor the warranty without full compliance with the maintenance schedule then you should adhere to it very strictly.

But for me personally...

I truly believe in the overall reliability and build quality of Lexus vehicles.

I have enough experience maintaining and repairing all the vehicles I have owned over the years that I don't question my own ability.

I am more than willing to stand up to any argument the dealer/manfacturer wants to put up that "warranty coverage doesn't apply because...".

I had had too many instances wherein the vehicle came back from Maintenance in worse shape than it went in, Yes, even Lexus. When I bought my 92 LS it was a new experience, adventure, for me, (virtually all Fords previously) I was so impressed I decided that I could trust them to do my maintenance.

The next (free) oil change I got the car back with a deep scrape on the right front bumper. The area were the gofer washed and vacuumed the car was too narrow and he struck the wall with my car.

The next time around someone forgot to drain the old oil before putting the new in. After that one I decided never again.

So..

If it aren't broke don't fix it !!!

Remember, those are not all master mechanics or technicians that work on your car at the Lexus dealer, some of them would be better at flipping hamburgers at MC's.
  • tenisplayertenisplayer Member Posts: 1
    We are considering buying a RX300. Looked at
    a used one with Goodyear tires (21,000 miles).
    They looked worn out. Are these SUVs rough
    on tires. I have a Nissan van that chews them
    up.
  • clee4clee4 Member Posts: 103
    I do not think that this SUV is rough on tires, rather the Goodyear tires are not well suited for this SUV. The Goodyears are basic sedan tires installed on a SUV. Most people are happy with Bridgestones or Michs. Thanks for the insight on the Goodyear tire as for how long one might have to put up with them.
  • ranjithwranjithw Member Posts: 9
    Could somebody advice me on how I should drive first 1000 miles on my RX300. Somebody told me that I should not drive it on the highway at a constant speed. Is that correct?

Thanks
  • melvinshmelvinsh Member Posts: 19
    I had those stock tires for almost 40,000 miles (38,800 to be exact). They seemed to last another 5,000 or 10,000 miles more! Perhaps, I did the rotation every 5,000 miles.

Couple weeks back, Costco had $50 off on tires. I took advantage of that though I did not want to get rid of those "still good" Goodyears. Guess what, I have no regret. The new Michelin LTX M/S tires run like a brand new RX. Better traction, handling, no more viberations around 40 mph, quieter, and they looks great.
  • malhokcmalhokc Member Posts: 83
    I agree with posts regarding sticking with the MFG recommended schedule for maintenance. It probably would not even be an issue, if the prices were not so ridiculously inflated. Has anyone considered (or have experience) doing the 15K, 30K, etc service (excluding oil change service) at a Toyota dealer.

One other thing to note is that the prices for the maintenance varies significantly from Lexus dealers to dealers. I took my 00RX for 15K service. I was quoted $425 and $285 from two different dealers.
  • ritzpmacritzpmac Member Posts: 2
    Who can I reach in Lexus regarding the lemon law. My 2k1 rx does not start when left out in the heat all until 3pm. It wont start until it gets cooler. i brought it to 2 different dealers already. Lexus of Manhattan replaced the battery but it still didn't work. I am very dissapointed about the reliability and service of Lexus. They do not want to replace the car.
    I agree with Lexrx1...
    The 2002 RX will be exactly the same as this year's. The 2001 RX just got a face-lift, so don't expect it to change for 2 years. Fall of 2002 seems like the right time for Lexus to roll out a completely new 2003 RX.
    I heard about a new Toyota Camry coming this year. The ES300 should come out around the same time... maybe fall of 2001?? The new RX will most likely share platform with those two cars.
    Ten to one says the ES300 will be going to rear wheel drive. FWD has no place in the luxury segment of the market, just as Cadillac and Lincohn have now learned.
  • outrunoutrun Member Posts: 539
    My guess is that the ES300 will follow whatever the Camry has, which will 99.9% be FWD. Not sure how easy it is to modify the "platform" to be FWD and RWD.

Then again, the RX is a Camry platform and has AWD...

-Craig
  • ravlravl Member Posts: 129
    In looking at the brochure for the Silversport Edition RX, the footprint for the vehicle seems to be slightly lower to the ground than a regular RX. When I read the fine print, it said the vehicles were prototypes and the actual model could vary. The look of the Silversport in the brochure is what I would like to achieve and I believe the tires used on the car helped to make the look. Does anyone know if there are performance styled tires that will fit the RX? I'm not talking the super low performance tires, but more the look of the BMW's X5 tires. Any feedback on this issue would be greatly appreciated!
  • y338y338 Member Posts: 6
    As a matter of fact, there would not have any major redesign in RX until in the mid of 03 as( 04 model) as there are AT LEAST 5yrs expectancy for each lineup in Lexus/toyota products. (99-03), so don't worry that your RX would look outdated in the next few yrs.

I currently own a 00' AWD Rx, but i find that it is not as quiet as other Lexus products(IS and ES).It is more noticeable when I stop my RX in front of traffic light and i feel that there are some (little) vibration on my steering wheel. The engine noise is also noticeable. I couldn't notice any vibration and noise in IS and ES at all and even in Camry. So, is that normal? has anyone got the same problem?
  • jimxojimxo Member Posts: 423
    I was told that Blue Vapor will no longer come with Black interior. The Ivory will be the only available leather.

Are there any new exterior colors for 2002. I need to order my 4x2 (Chicago mostly 4x4) soon.
  • mvs1mvs1 Member Posts: 462
    The problem with your theory is that the Camry/ES platform which the RX is based arrived in 97' although your 5yr model life is about right.

wwest I'll take that bet on the ES going rear wheel drive any day. Camry/ES will remain front wheel IS 300 serves as Lexus' rear drive sport sedan.
    You're right, the camry will remain FWD, but the ES (FWD) will either be dropped from the Lexus line, be 'rebodied" from the IS, or we'll see a completely new ES "body" with RWD. The IS is too "sporty", aimed more at the "teeny-booper", younger set, for the sedate Cadilliac and Lincohn crowd which Lexus needs to go after next.

With both Cadillac and Lincohn having RWD options and priced below the LS series they will attach a much greater segment of the luxury "barge" market, and my guess is they will be base priced right between the ES and the GS.

Another possibility is that the Avalon line will go RWD and that will become the new ES.

It all depends on what the definition of "IS" is...
    y338, I think the RX is more noisy than most luxury sedans. I have a 2001 RX, and there's jittery noise coming from the right passenger window area and the right passenger front dashboard. Although the noise is barely audible, it can become distracting when the stereo is turned off. I took my car to the dealer, and they can't seem to find the problem. I think it's probably because the fit/finish of the car isn't as good as the other Lexus(Lexi??). However, as a SUV, the RX definitely has the most quiet ride I've ever experienced.
    From my past experience with my old car, the vibration of the car at stop lights is probably due to the engine mount. However, your car is a 2000, so I'm not sure if that is your problem. Personally, I don't have that problem with my RX. Perhaps you should get it checked.
    Does anyone know if I can access the DVD player??
    Is there going to be DVD updates in the future... if so, how much do I have to pay for an update disc??
    Owner's Manual.
    Lexii
    Our RX had its 22.500mls service ($149) done on wednesday. Apart from the fact that whoever wrote the new sticker for the windshield (claims next service at 27,000mls instead of 30,000) needs help in algebra, I couldn't find anything wrong with the mechanical work (yet).

Remembering last time, when we got the car back with a few scratches more than it had before, we checked around it prior to dropping it off this time. Sure enough, some careless jerk put new scratches in the paint while in for service and - of course - greasy fingerprints on some of the interior panels. Upon my wife pointing this out to the SA, he wiped the areas in question with a dry rag (@&#$@%)!

I also wanted three little paint chips and a minor door ding repaired while doing the service work. My dealer claims to have a specialist there twice a week, who does nothing but fix small damages with an airbrush. We agreed upon a cap of USD150 for the cost of this repair and off I went. When my wife brought the car home, I almost freaked! Their one-of-a-kind-super-special-exterior-guy simply used a touch-up brush for his "expert repair". My wife said that she argued with the SA, but he explained to her that the would "only charge her USD85" instead of the agreed upon amount because of the quality (and, of course, she paid). Unfortunately, I had no chance to go see those losers this week, but on Monday I am going to have to question their sanity, I guess.

Why is it that noone seems to be able to walk their talk any more? Blowing hot air and getting paid for it is the benachmark these days - AAAAAAARGHHH!

Tarik