Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Nissan Pathfinder

Comments

• scottinkyscottinky Member Posts: 194
    I got to installing my bug shield this weekend. kind of a pain, but I got it on. had a hard time getting the hood closed until I got the weather stripping tucked in. However, the hood does not close flush like it did w/o the deflector on. there is a small gap at the top of the headlight to where the hood meets the grill. I know the bug shield adds a little bit of thickness, but I just want to make sure this is normal before I let Nissan re-install it.
  • smithmedtronicsmithmedtronic Member Posts: 9
    I've got an 01' SE w/88K and am going to do a complete tune-up (I know the manual recommends 105K, but for a couple of hundred I feel it's worth it)

My question, has anyone recently replaced plugs, wires, cap, etc? If so, what did you use (i.e Bosch, NGk, Nissan OEM,etc) and did you notice any difference?

Any advice would be great.

Thanks
  • pathalogicalpathalogical Member Posts: 34
    Does anyone know how the CD Titles work ? My display simply says No Titles. The owners manual says 'press DISP while playing CD'. Do you need specially programmed cd's ? I've tried with a recently released cd and an older one, but nothing shows up as titles.

Also, does anyone have Husky Floor Liners. I want to purchase these because they have a "tub shape" (raised edges to keep water in). My question is, do they cover the left foot rest ? My current pant saver car mats have allowed water to spill over on to the carpet and I hate having to drive with my left leg bent just to keep my foot on the mat.

Message #'s 7208 & 7210,

I too like the grille guards, but I noticed how close they contour the hood and bumper area which makes me think that it's more time consuming to wash the front end, having to stick your wash mit in the small gap, especially to clean the headlights/parking lights. By the way, in Canada we call grille guards, "Moose Bars" !!! Cows ???...those little animals???
  • xplorx4xplorx4 Member Posts: 621
    Not all CD's you buy are encoded with the title information.

Click here for more info
  • viking03viking03 Member Posts: 21
    I posted awhile back regarding my incessantly rattling steering wheel (on near-new 2003 SE 4WD). Well, I fixed the problem - cut off an end off one of those rectangular pencil erasers and stuck it between the front shroud and the plastic over the steering wheel shaft linkage - works like a charm as a shock absorber - no more rattling.

The question is...why am I resorting to sticking pencil erasers in my steering wheel? After looking at some of Nissan's newer offerings (Altima, Maxima, Titan, Armada) I think the quality control engineers have either been fired and their work outsourced to Bangladesh, or they are on vacation. Other posters have said they have never had a similar rattle or even a rattle period. Since the 2003 steering wheel was a brand new design, it seems something is amiss over at Nissan.

Has anyone looked at the new Armada or Titan? Their interiors are starting to make The Chevy Silverado's look like a Lexus.

I really am impressed with my Pathfinder's interior - materials and construction top notch, but I don't think I would buy a newer Nissan based on my steering wheel experience.

I am excited to see the 2005 Pathfinder however, maybe Nissan can turn it around, like GM and Ford and Chrysler have been doing.

I have driven 2 cavaliers, a gran prix, a silverado, and a malibu and I never had rattle problems like with this new Nissan - disappointing to say the least. All of those vehicles were used and I drove every single one of them over 150,000 miles, the gran prix to 170,000 miles with no major problems.

Maybe the dominance of japanese quality is now limited to Honda/Toyota.

I also have "the shimmy" - taking it back to the garage this weekend.

I am finished venting - I am confident that once these problems are permaneantly fixed I will enjoy driving my Pathfinder as much as everybody else here.

I will keep you posted on the shimmy problem...
  • mahipalcmahipalc Member Posts: 20
    Nobody seems to have much information about the grille guards. To be honest, I am not a great fan of the front shape of my Pathfinder(at least not as much as my previous vehicle, Jeep) and I think the grille guard can really add that tough look to it. I dont mind a little extra effort for cleaning behind the guard. I was hoping to get more information about any other non-nissan grille guards that you guys might have considered. I guess I'll have to get the one from Nissan installed.
  • Jack44Jack44 Member Posts: 221
    Only if you are hearding cattle????
  • sivi1sivi1 Member Posts: 82
    i like the look,and the square back, {more interior room}, but i do not like a third seat pushed on me. they better make it an option!
  • bowke28bowke28 Member Posts: 2,185
    a 3rd seat is optional on EVERYTHING that has it...you can OPT to fold it down.

;-)
  • sivi1sivi1 Member Posts: 82
    if the backseat can be folded away, don't you understand the storage space that could be created. i do not even use my second seat! i'll take that space to put tools, etc.
  • jiaminjiamin Member Posts: 556
    then the best is that they are not only foldable but also removable...
  • cdnpinheadcdnpinhead Member Posts: 5,504
    of buying an '04 because I didn't want the first-year vehicle built in a different place. I work with production quality (6-sigma) issues every day, and the number of variables introduced with moving a production process is huge -- never mind moving from a place where this stuff is a religion to where it's more tolerated than embraced. Best of luck to the '05 crowd.

Only issue so far with ours is the need to burn premium fuel in large quantities. OTOH, we went on a genuine Arizona 4WD loop last Sunday (Montana Pass, near Superior) with #1 son & his family (they have a 14-year old Jeep) and had a really excellent time -- priceless. My goal was to gather a few AZ pinstripes, some mud and at least one dent on the undercarriage prior to getting the dealer plate off the vehicle. We were successful on all counts.

Don't get me started on those who choose a vehicle based on its image rather than what it can do.

We looked at Xterras and went with the Pathfinder for a number of reasons, but the lack of an engine oilpan skid plate is troubling, given the aggresive nature of many of the trails here in AZ. What would you folks here on the board recommend for an aftermarket engine skid plate?

Anyway, I'm joining up and, based on other Edmunds boards, expect to pick up a lot of useful hints. In time, I may be able to provide some as well.

Steve
    '08 Acura TSX, '17 Subaru Forester
    "We looked at Xterras and went with the Pathfinder for a number of reasons, but the lack of an engine oilpan skid plate is troubling, given the aggresive nature of many of the trails here in AZ. What would you folks here on the board recommend for an aftermarket engine skid plate?"

I gather you aren't impressed with the plastic skid plate that's on there now...Mainly just a pain in the asp to take off when you do an oil change...
  • bowke28bowke28 Member Posts: 2,185
    i used to sell hondas when the pilot was out, and the seats were more than convenient to fold down...and yes, ALL of them. dont overanalyze it, my man. besides...the pathie will be bigger in all respects...the cargo volume will probably be even more than the current one even WITH 3 rows of seats.
  • cdnpinheadcdnpinhead Member Posts: 5,504
    Thanks for the input. Don't much care for the answer, but appreciate the effort. I may give Automotive Customizers a go.

Steve
    '08 Acura TSX, '17 Subaru Forester
  • tlsilvatlsilva Member Posts: 2
    Hello everyone,

Messages are very helpful and have decided to join.

Since purchasing my 2000 pf April 2003 with 24,700 I have had problems with my windows and everytime I return to dealer, they simply silicone spray the windows...works for a little until I have to spray again.

Yesterday the dealer said I would have to replace the rubber strips around windows and of course my warranty has expired and my extended warranty through Fidelity does not cover this. This will cost $700 to fix.

It seems to me that 2000 and above are all experiencing this problem.

I contacted Nissan of America and they stated that the only recall to windows was for Altimas and that I should not have to silicone spray or lube my windows.

This seems to be a problem that many are experiencing and should be brought by many to Nissans attention. I am looking into what I can do to make Nissan realize that their Altima's windows are not the only problem.

I like my truck but this is a problem. I will keep all in touch.

I look forward to reading more messages and thanks in advance for any feedback.
  • phil47phil47 Member Posts: 394
    If you do a search on this in the Problems forum, you'll find my post regarding this problem on my 2001 LE. The dealer did more than just Silicon lube the guide (it was an adjustment of some sort). The windows work flawlessly since.

In your case, the dealer's repeated attempts at a simple fix which was only temporary is unacceptable in my opinion. I would open a complaint file with Nissan saying that this should have been fixed properly the second time the problem cropped up (whether that fix was the adjustment that worked for me or a replacement of the rubber guides that they are finally recommending now that it is off warranty).

Good luck!
    In my last post # 7220, thanks to xplorx4 for the link on CD Titles. I have just purchased my Husky Floor Liners, and they fit like a glove compared to the old ones. I can stretch my left leg without making a mess. They don't have the deep ribs to keep water away from my pants,
    but who cares. My PF is an 03, these are for the 02 model. Have a look at these pics and see for yourself. http://photos.yahoo.com/sfd32
  • pathstar1pathstar1 Member Posts: 1,015
    Was over at a friend's house for 6 hrs or so. I keep my 2001 LE in "auto" mode in the winter. It was -28C when I left. The "centre diff." lock light was on and stayed on until I drove about 1 km (warming it up, I guess). Must be time for synthetic trans. fluid! I thought the light just looked at the switch position, but it must sense the multiplate clutch state (frozen!).
    Same here. It's been happening since my 2001 LE was new. Good to know it's not just my truck. Is there trans/diff fluid which is acceptable to Nissan?
  • tlsilvatlsilva Member Posts: 2
    Thanks phil47

I did speak with a supervisor Steve from Nissan of America and he was of no help....told me to go back to the dealer...Nissan will not fix unless it is total failure. Steve also stated that they do not recommend the sale of used vehicles!

My dealer was sold to another and I had problems with both dealers since purchasing...had rotational tires on but noticed they were on backwards and worn the wrong way...had to fight to get new tires for about 2 months. Both dealers never documented anything...I would ask for invoices but told did not need. The only invoice I have is with a third Nissan dealer that is now in the location of where I purchased the truck. The third is not in good terms with the other two dealerships.
    I was thinking Mobil 1 auto trans fluid. As for diff., I'm kind of partial to Royal Purple. Oh, yeah, and who cares what Nissan thinks ;-) as long as it works!
    I'm confused by your "auto" mode. In auto mode, only the four green lights should be on, representing the four wheels. The amber light, in the centre (LOCK) should be on when in 4H. Check the card on your sunvisor. I'm brought my card in so I can look at it as I write this. Was the "lock" light on, when your were driving to your friends house ? You only indicated when you left. When it warmed up, did the light go off ? Is it possible that you may have switched to 4H briefly and forgot to return it to AUTO ? If by chance your 4WD system is misrepresenting the mode you're in, I'd have the dealer do a diagnostic on it. I love all this snow we've been getting, it gives me plenty of opportunity to play around in snow covered parking lots (as I was doing today), experimenting with the 4WD. The more I do so, the more I'm learning about my 03's capabilities...something alot of suv owners just don't take the time to do. That's why you see suv's in the snow bank off the side of the road ! Learn what your vehicle can do, more importantly, learn what it can't do. You can't do 140 km/h in 4H passing cars doing 80 km/h on a snow covered highway. Getting back to AUTO mode, you are still in 2WD, you have to accelerate to engage the front wheels. The four green lights can be mistaken for 4WD, especially for new PF owners (me) and first time suv owners (me). If no one knew this, I guarantee there's gonna be some tire tracks in a parking lot real soon in your neighbourhood.
    Pathstar1 has the same problem as me. When the temperature drops below around -20C - 25C, and you let the truck drop to that temp, when you switch to Automode 4wd, the dash indicates the center diff is locked (yellow light in the middle) even though it is NOT in 4Hi or 4Lo. Switching to 4Hi and back to Auto changes nothing, the diff stays locked until you have driven for around 10 minutes and then the light goes off and you are left with just the 4 green lights as is normal. Like Pathstar mentioned, it appears the clutchpack is just frozen for awhile and acts like it is locked.

I know it is not just a malfunctioning indicator since this has happened a 4 times this week while I drive out of my office parkade (all left turns) and the truck hops as if it was in 4Hi. I have to switch it to 2wd to get out of the parkade!
    That's it Phil. First time I've noticed it. My Path. is usually parked in my garage (unheated, but well insulated - it's -15C in there and -30C outside).
    I'm guessing that the glowing lamp is actually doing the right thing- informing you that the center diff is locked.

This sort of makes sense. After all, wouldn't you rather know that the diff really is locked, rather than simply have a light tell you what position the switch is in?

Anyway, from experience I know that on the part-time 4WD system, the green "4WD" dashboard light glows as long as the transfer case is engaged, even after the lever has been moved to 2WD mode. When the transfer case finally releases, the light shuts off. I can only speculate that the same is true with the Auto-mode t-case. For example, if you're running in 4HI or 4LO, the center diff is locked. It will probably remain locked even after you switch back into Auto mode, as long as there is some level of tension in the driveline (such as when turning sharply on a high-traction surface). As soon as that tension is released, the diff will unlock.

Probably the bigger concern here is not why the lamp is glowing, but whether the t-case and center diff are being damaged when the fluid in the diff is cold enough to lock the front and rear driveshafts together. What has Nissan said about this? Anyone check yet?
    I thought it was because the oil had locked it. I'm amazed it senses the clutch being locked by oil, and not just mechanically. When I parked it was in the "Auto" position (light not on). When I went to leave (before moving - ie when I started the engine in park) the light was on. How did it know? ;-) I didn't realize the Pathfinder was that smart.
    I spoke with my service advisor. He mentioned that this was not unusual and could be fixed by using synthetic fluids (they do this typically for oil company trucks seeing far Northern service).

He recommend getting the tranny and transfer case fluid changed out at the same time. Labor was cheap (around $20), but this would take almost 15 litres of synthetic AT fluid to do both...ouch. I'm going to price it out (Redline has some I know).
  • 03pathfinderle03pathfinderle Member Posts: 9
    Hey fellow Canadians. According to the owners manual for our '03 LE, the center diff light may come on in the conditions you discribed. According to the manual it means the truck is in 4H until the fluid becomes warm enough to allow the AUTO mode to function properly. The system seems to be very well designed and I too am happy that the indicator lights tells what the drive system is actually doing and not what the switch says. I think using synthetic fluid is a great idea. I was planning to switch our Pathy's diff fluid (hadn't thought about tranny) to synthetic after the warranty was over (maybe sooner). I've been using Amsoil products in my in one of my Volvos for almost 2 years now and my mechanic has been carrying it since I started using it. It seems like great stuff and is highly rated. Check out www.amsoil.com and look for a distributor in your area.
    Hello everyone. The tire pressure monitor in our '03 LE has been malfunctioning from time to time for the last month or so. I have not experienced the problem myself, but my mom says that the light will usually come on after about an hour of driving on the hwy (~100 kph/~60mph). she has pulled over before and checked the tire pressures and they have been fine every time. She also said that when she restarts and drives away the light usually does not come on (at least not soon after). I was wondering if anyone else has had this sort of problem. The Pathy has an appointment with Nissan on Friday and hopefully they can explain it, but I just wanted to know if anyone else had experienced a similar problem. In case it matters, our Pathy came with the 17" rims, Michelin LTXs and has about 8800 km (~5500 mi) on it now.
    I've got the estimates in now. It will require approximately 15 litres of Mobil 1 synthetic AT fluid for both the tranny and the transfer case. This is around 3-4 litres more than capacity but is necessary to accommodate the power flush of the tranny. I will also switch to synthetic LSD fluid for the rear diff.

Cost:
    $9/litre for synthetic AT fluid ($135)
    $5/litre for synthetic LSD fluid ($15)
    2 hours labour ($160)

For $300 CAD I'm hoping it's worth it....

BTW, I've heard that switching out an entire vehicle to synthetic fluids can improve fuel economy due to reduced friction (around 5% improvement). Sure could use it on this truck!
    Well, took the Pathy to the dealer today and they found the problem with the tire pressure monitor......The pressure sensors weren't there! It just so happens that someone decided to steal our Pathy's 17"s while it was sitting in a back part of the dealer's lot before we bought it. The salesman didn't tell us when we bought it because he didn't know that had happened. No damage was caused to the truck when the wheels were taken and we were asured that nothing else had happened to the truck that we were not aware of. Anyway, when the new set of rims and tires were ordered, the parts guy didn't order new pressure sensors because he didn't realize that the truck was equipped with the new system. Needless to say, the light was comming on to tell us that there was no signal because the sensors weren't there! lol. 4 sensors are on order and all should be fine once they are installed.
  • greasergrrlgreasergrrl Member Posts: 7
    well after about an hour reading the postings here i thought i'd say hi - i just got a beautiful black on black LE last saturday and i love it. i drove it back to back with a 4runner and there was no comparison. now i'm trying to "slow my roll" and try not to buy every last accessory available ;)

so i sold my miata and i'm missing the community of miata.net. are there other discussion boards that are consumer oriented (not too techy) or clubs i should be aware of? post links!

thanks
    http://www.greasergrrls.com/pathfinder
  • tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    post links!

Please don't! Linking to other auto forums is not allowed in Town Hall per the Terms of Use.

tidester, host
  • woodyr1woodyr1 Member Posts: 142
    Some vehicles, such as Toyota, have a tire pressure monitoring system on all 5 wheels, so that the spare is also monitored. I suspect that thieves did not take the spare, as they would have needed tools to lower it down?
  • robertbarkerrobertbarker Member Posts: 5
    Well I went through this in November. The light kept coming on in my 01 Pathfinder. Took it to Town North Nissan (Austin, TX) they first said change the air, and fuel filter. Then they reset the light and it went off the next day and they said Air Flow Meter $1000, so they replaced that then I drove 2 days and it went off again .. this time they said.. oh .. well it's giving us a code of a bad catalytic convertor but we have a service Bulletin saying it's a bad program and we will reload the program and that should fix it. That was November and now it just went off again yesterday. I went to Auto Zone and he said it's giving a code saying it's a Throttle position Sensor. I asked him to reset the code and he did and the light did not go off again so I still think it's a bad program.
    Hi Woody. As far as I am aware, the spare does not have a pressure sensor. Although it would make sense as it's a matching alloy wheel. It wasn't taken by the thieves. Like you said, they probably couldn't remove it. You can tell it wasn't taken because it's a stock Bridgestone tire and the replacement tires the Nissan dealer put on are Michelins. I prefer the Michelins, so I guess the theft actually ended up working in our favor! lol :)
  • woodyr1woodyr1 Member Posts: 142
    You can usually tell the pressure sensor equipped rims, as the valve stem is metal. When you drop the tire down, you should be able to see it. I think the spare sensor is good, as how many people actually check the air pressure in their spare - what good would a very low spare tire be?
    A little tip: mount the spare with the valve stem facing down. That way you can check/adjust the pressure without removing it (laying on a piece of cardboard). It does fit that way - I did it to mine.
    Metal valve stems. Ok. I'll check when I have a chance. It is a good idea, I agree. It's also not a bad idea to turn the wheel around as pathstar suggested either....Would make it much easier to check the spares pressure. Thanks for the help!
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    I recall several members were shopping for bull bars last month:

"A monster grill on your pick up or sport utility vehicle may look cool and prevent damage in a low speed accident, but an NBC 5 investigation has found that the popular accessories also pose a danger for people in your vehicle and any others you might hit in a crash."

Grill Guard Safety (NBC 5)

Steve, Host
    It's no secret that any additional metal structure mounted to the front of a vehicle will inflict more damage to something it strikes. Read the news article sensibly, and you'll realize that this issue is merely sensationalized.

To be fair, the article correctly states that grille guards are more cosmetic than anything else. In minor collisions (i.e. up to 10mph), grille guards will often damage the hood, fenders, and other forward body parts, where only the bumper might be damaged if the grille guard had not been installed.

All-steel or aluminum replacement bumpers and bull bars (such as those made by ARB, TJM, Reunel, ECB, etc.) are obviously designed to protect you and your vehicle more than they are to minimize damage to another vehicle. But sometimes there's just no getting around the bigger issue of vehicle MASS in a collision.
    Well, the ARB bumper looks nice, but is rather expensive. I like the aluminum bullbar/bumper made by ECB in Australia. It's light and very functional (space for a winch). The bar is large enough in diameter that it shouldn't pose too much greater risk to pedestrians. They unfortunatly don't have a distributor here in North America. BTW, it's airbag compatible.
    I agree with xplorx4 that this was sensationalized ! The article also said "big pick-up and small car". Would this article have been written if it was "big pick-up and big pick-up" ??? Maybe the car ran a red light, or maybe the pick-up ran the red light, we don't know the complete details which this artilce is based upon. It also says "A menace. They are a menace...and they put them on trucks because of their looks, but they're unsafe,". This is where I disagree. If they were deemed unsafe, then they would illegal ! How many times have you seen people that don't clean the snow off their car ? All you see is two wiper sweeps across the windshield, and down the road they go with several inches of snow all over the car. You can't see their tail lights, they can't see around themselves...now that's unsafe !!! Give me some grille guards, I'll clean the snow off their car. Vehicles are not safe, it's the person driving that makes a vehicle safe or unsafe. After all, if cars were safe, then they should use real people in crash tests, not crash test dummies. Would you feel safe being propelled at 35mph for a frontal off set crash test ? NOT ME !!! Any volunteers...
  • cojohn1cojohn1 Member Posts: 1
    Hello-

My wife's 95 Pathfinder has a manual transmission that works perfectly, except for one problem: When it's not moving, it's very difficult sometimes to put the gearshift into 1st gear or into reverse- not always, but sometimes. When we're moving it's shifts fine- it's just when we're starting from a a dead stop that it's really hard to get into gear sometimes. Before we take it to the dealer, anyone have any ideas on what's going on? thanks in advance!
    Sure a lot of folks out there hearding cattle!!!
  • viking03viking03 Member Posts: 21
    I posted a few weeks ago on my frustrations with the cheap new steering wheels on the 03's and 04's, and also that I would report back on my shimmy problem.

So I will:

As many others here have experienced, the Pathfinder has a need for great accuracy when balancing tires. When I took delivery I took the vehicle on a 1000 mile roadtrip, and I shook off the vibrations as interstate irregulaties. I took the finder in for it's first oil change and also requested a tire balance for the steering wheel shimmy; also felt through the gas pedal while driving.

The first visit to the dealer was a debacle, taking over two hours for an oil change and wheel balance. They then tried to charge me $50 for the balancing and after a short heated exchange I was given a free armband radio and the balance was put under warranty.

The problem was not fixed, and actually was getting worse.

So I took it back in a following weekend and brought with a list of fixes compiled by this other folks on this very helpful board. This time the work was done in a reasonable period of time, but as I walked out to pick up the vehicle from the waiting room one of the mechanics literally bounced it over the lip of the driveway curb coming into the parking lot, driving like a 16 year old in a ricer, going way too fast and slammed on the brakes to a stop in front of me. Needless to say I was stunned. When I got home I noticed that the rims had been marked on the spokes by the balancing machine - scratched with grease ground into the scratches. So I drove it back down to the dealer and demanded (nicely) that my rims be cleaned/polished/whatever to get them clean- mechanic cleaned with tar remover and then waxed rims at my request.

When I arrived at home the second time I checked the tire pressure (after 2 hours of sitting in my garage) since the mechanic had reported filling my tires to 40 psi front, 35 rear which contradicted the mfr stated 30 front/30 rear. All four tires were at 45 psi! I then went to the store to buy a new, quality tire gauge and then let the vehicle sit for several hours. Still 45 psi. When the customer service rep called I reported this "minor problem" and I will apparently be getting a free oil change next appt. Wonder how many quarts low I will be after that.

Anyway, the shimmy HAS been reduced approximately 75% so am very happy about that. Actually pleasant to drive above 60 mph now. I have noticed that on rougher road surfaces the steering is very subject to bumpsteer input. Part of the design I guess.

Loving my finder more and more as all these problems are fixed.

Why is it so difficult to find good, ethical mechanics??

Anybody else have similar experiences???
  • zzr12zzr12 Member Posts: 18
    I am new to this board and have a few questions. I just ordered an 04 Pathfinder LE and should take delivery sometime between Mar 2-10. When I test drove an 04 model it seemed that the brakes were real spongy and soft. Even the salesman commented that they did not feel like the rest that he had driven. I dismissed it as a problem with that one vehicle. However, now that I read some of the posts regarding spongy brakes I'm starting to wonder. Has others with 03's and 04's had this problem? Also, is the shimmy affecting all models or only the ones with the 245-65-17 tires. Should I be cancelling my order? Thanks in advance for your input.
    Hello,

I've had my 03 Chilkoot for ten months now, and I don't feel the brakes are spongy, I'd rather use the word 'sensitive' or 'responsive'. If I recall my test drive, the brakes felt the same as they do now, I did not feel that the brakes were of any concern during the drive. For comparison, a few weeks after taking my PF home, I had to drive my dad's car, I literally had to use both feet on the brakes. What a difference ! I definitley like the PF brakes. Try going to a different dealer for another test drive. Also, no problems with my steering. I've got 8200 kms, one dealer oil change and not one complaint. You can't go wrong with the Pathfinder...240 hp (more than some V8 suv's) and an excellent 4WD system.

P.S. Why so long for delivery ? I bought my PF on a Saturday and took it home Tuesday morning. Aren't there any sitting around at other dealers ?
  • nikiblue1nikiblue1 Member Posts: 44
    Have any one placed PIAA lights on a 01-04 pathfinder? I'm looking for some pictures of how these "accessory" lights would look on a push bar or the front bumper. I need to use these lights on the "back roads." Please post some pics if available. (I don't mean the replacement bulbs). Thanks