Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Acura MDX AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Acura

image2014 Acura MDX AWD Long-Term Road Test

Fuel economy update for our long-term 2014 Acura MDX.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• evodadevodad Member Posts: 135
    isn't it a bit late for the update on December's MPG?
  • evodadevodad Member Posts: 135
    isn't it a bit late for the update on December's MPG?
  • kirkhilles1kirkhilles1 Member Posts: 863
    My experience from our 2013 Pilot is that speed and amount of hills you drive make a BIG difference. Maybe this is obvious, but since this is the first vehicle that has the MPG display, its news for me/us. For instance, we drove on a very flat 60 MPH road on the way out to Alabama and hit an average of 29 MPG! Then, it speed up to 70 MPH limit and our MPGs quickly dropped down to about 25 MPG by the time we got there. We average 19 going over our hilly area and hit maybe 23 on high speed interstate trips.
  • kirkhilles1kirkhilles1 Member Posts: 863
    My experience from our 2013 Pilot is that speed and amount of hills you drive make a BIG difference. Maybe this is obvious, but since this is the first vehicle that has the MPG display, its news for me/us. For instance, we drove on a very flat 60 MPH road on the way out to Alabama and hit an average of 29 MPG! Then, it speed up to 70 MPH limit and our MPGs quickly dropped down to about 25 MPG by the time we got there. We average 19 going over our hilly area and hit maybe 23 on high speed interstate trips.