Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Detroit Auto Show: 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe (FAQ)

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Cadillac

image2014 Detroit Auto Show: 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe (FAQ)

The 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe is an all-new entry-luxury coupe that hits dealer showrooms this summer.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• lions208487lions208487 Member Posts: 240
    Nice clean lines, and it looks more like a baby CTS coupe than the ATS. I need to see one in person, as I did with the 4 Series. Just as with the 428i, the pictures didn't do that car justice either. I really hope GM offers the 8 spd in at least the 3.6 liter power-train, and it would be nice to see the 7 spd m/t and the 8 spd as an option with the 2.0 T.
  • grc82grc82 Member Posts: 1
    I wish GM would offer a manual with an AWD option.
  • evodadevodad Member Posts: 135
    As far as unique features, doesn't the 3 series (or is it 4 now) also have the helping hand for the seatbelt? Maybe they've dropped it in the new 4?

I love the styling of the cts sedan and wagon but only somewhat like the ATS sedan. Both cts and ats coupes look odd to me. This ats coupe is also reminding me a bit of the accord coupe which is not IMO a good thing.
  • evodadevodad Member Posts: 135
    having just reviewed all the pictures, I think the front and rear look good but the profile and the front 3/4 picture seem not too good to me.
  • themandarinthemandarin Member Posts: 436
    Frumpy
  • dfelix70dfelix70 Member Posts: 143
    Boring. The most bland-designed coupe in its class…or maybe any class. After the CTS coupe, who would have thought that Cadillac would say, "let's just take two doors off the sedan and call it a day"?
  • fortstringfortstring Member Posts: 111
    Pretty nifty that they're offering this coupe version of the ATS, considering that the sedan's rear seats are a tight squeeze to begin with. Along with the BMW 428i, I'm starting to like these coupé renditions. They're actually, dare I say it, quite nice.
    Furthermore, the manual with the four cylinder turbocharged model seems like a nice touch / a good option.
    The elongated proportions of the rear actually make me think of a classic car, in a good way. Nice to see some diversity among the entry luxury lineup (Audi A5, BMW 428i, Lexus RC, and this ATS coupe have quite unique designs, when compared against each other--makes for some very interesting cross shopping).
  • mitt_zombiemitt_zombie Member Posts: 27
    Looks like a cheap copy of the previous CTS, GM overpricing its cars again.
  • ruelspotruelspot Member Posts: 8
    2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe 2 doors sports car is very attractive… I especially like the metal blue external color.