Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Detroit Auto Show: Toyota Corolla Furia Concept

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Toyota

image2013 Detroit Auto Show: Toyota Corolla Furia Concept

A preview of the next-generation Corolla, the Toyota Furia Concept is the company's latest attempt to inject a little design flair into its mainstream vehicles.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• pommahpommah Member Posts: 71
    Barf-o-rama
  • vrooomf1vrooomf1 Member Posts: 28
    Now that's impressive! I'm glad Toyota took a new approach as far as design goes and I hope they will come up with a good sporty version of it.
    As mentioned in your paper the Corolla S has never been a big seller but for the record you take any girly looking car and put the sportier engine in it, it won't sell.
    Now I would love to see this one with the 2.0 l flat 4 turbocharged (turbocharged version of the FR-S/BRZ/GT86 engine)...
    You better follow through and not disappoint us Toyota!
  • vrooomf1vrooomf1 Member Posts: 28
    Now that's impressive! I'm glad Toyota took a new approach as far as design goes and I hope they will come up with a good sporty version of it.
    As mentioned in your paper the Corolla S has never been a big seller but for the record you take any girly looking car and put the sportier engine in it, it won't sell.
    Now I would love to see this one with the 2.0 l flat 4 turbocharged (turbocharged version of the FR-S/BRZ/GT86 engine)...
    You better follow through and not disappoint us Toyota!
  • dddonmauidddonmaui Member Posts: 0
    Furrrrrrrrrrrrrrry - yah!!!!!!

Hmmmmm - SUNSPOT Copper on a boring lil 4 door toad. Looks alot like Civic frontend and the rear lights are simply COSMIC....Japanese CANNOT design worth a darn -'cept mebbee Mazda concepts....Look at new Caddy ELR - now THAT'S smooth, sexy & sweet!!
  • windsor5windsor5 Member Posts: 4
    OH GOD MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mrhiguymrhiguy Member Posts: 3
    Ugly ugly ugly
  • jpnpowerjpnpower Member Posts: 0
    I think it actually looks good. Whats wrong? Anyway DDONMAUI, don't say that Japanese can't design, they very well can, (they do run out of the country and design for BMW and Ferrari instead, but that aside)
  • zhekazheka Member Posts: 18
    Am I the only one seeing resemblance to 8th gen (2006-2011) Honda Civic from the front and the the rear?