Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2013 Geneva Auto Show: 2014 Ferrari LaFerrari

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Ferrari

image2013 Geneva Auto Show: 2014 Ferrari LaFerrari

The LaFerrari stormed into the 2013 Geneva Auto Show with an outrageous design, carbon-fiber chassis and a hybrid V12 drivetrain.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• 330i_zhp330i_zhp Member Posts: 55
    I hope journalists are given an opportunity to drive this car so we average-Joe's can get some kind of perception of what it is to experience such an insane piece of engineering.
  • travaitravai Member Posts: 14
    Gorgeous cars like this are why I roll my eyes when people say they like the looks of the new Dodge Viper.

Perfect proportions. Aggressive AND graceful.

#want
  • stovt001_stovt001_ Member Posts: 799
    With a name like that, naming their Formula One car the F-150 doesn't look quite as silly now does it?
  • jpnpowerjpnpower Member Posts: 0
    MY gosh this thing looks genuinly ugly... with a horrible name too. A random mix of holy awesomeness to create a soup of coherent... ish loud gaudy blehauheah! Wow, I seriously won't want this car, even if I had the money, I'd stick with the actually good looking F12. Looks even worse than the Pagani Huyawiawariya. But those two cars are supposed to look good... Mabe my sense of design is off. I make no sense I know, but so does the design of the car. (How fitting, I see a GMC Acadia Ad next to the comment section. That car's ugly too!)
  • exnevadan_exnevadan_ Member Posts: 25
    now that is one ugly vehicle, and the name...

the new Vette is tame by comparison

and the new Porsche GT3 has it over this thing in spades
  • xtremepsionicxtremepsionic Member Posts: 7
    Amazing how Mcleran and Ferrari could have built anything they liked, and the P1/LaFerrari are so similar specs wise. Would love to know which one is fastest around a track. Hope some magazine/site will get to do a comparison test one day!
  • urbanxjurbanxj Member Posts: 20
    The name is LaStupid
  • throwbackthrowback Member Posts: 445
    The video on YT is impressive, but that name. Luca must be losing it if he thinks that is a good name for such an awesome car.
  • ramjrramjr Member Posts: 10
    reminds me a lot like a Lambo?????
  • nismo2znismo2z Member Posts: 10
    I guess I'm the only one then, but YUCK. It has way too much going on. It seems designed just to be designed. And 950-HP only gets you to 217? That's fast, but an extra 36 gets the Bugatti 50 MPH further... I think Ferrari should be ashamed for many reasons.